7.4

1. Jan 28, 2014
    I just have to give this a ten due to the simple fact of how addicting this game can be. When I completed the game I felt I wanted more. That's a sign of a good game.
  2. Nov 14, 2013
    This game was going to be an exclusive for the playstation 3 but ended up going multiplatform and many people said they had glitches in the game but mine was perfect. Amazing 10/10 game.
  3. Nov 13, 2012
    absolutely great game, no doubts. i pity the poor haters among us...
  4. Sep 9, 2012
    Just a perfectly made game with great detail and obvious effort put into the main elements of the game: runnung and fighting. The story is one of my favourites and signals for more assassin games to come
  5. Aug 17, 2012
    ASSASSIN'S CREED simply take you in the history. I liked the game play because one can feel himself as part of history and I really like the way how they portrait ancient civilization. Best Game if you love history and video games both :)
  6. Jul 18, 2012
    What a Tremendous game! From the high flying acrobats to the Medieval charm this is one hell of a game! This Franchise has caught my eye and I am hooked! All I can say is wow, what a way to start of a series with a bang!
  7. Jun 12, 2012
    The repetition is necessary in engaging the player in what it is like to be an assassin with multiple targets. Altair is a wonderfully mysterious character that embarks on a mission of ridding the world of the corrupt. The story is solid, the characters are welcoming and the action is amazing. Highly recommend.
  8. Apr 4, 2012
    Assassin's creed is a really great game to play. Its intricate to say the least and is truly alive. You'll explore three major cities of the Holy Land, each bustling with life and each with their own personality. This is one hell of a beautiful game. Not only are every object so layered but the cities are all to the right color and the shadows all pitch perfect. The soundtrack is even more impressive composing of perfect background noise, great voice acting from supporting cast and an epic score. Also the story adds bulk to all this and glues it all together, leaving all this in a coherent likable whole. All this would be nothing of course if it wasn't for great gameplay and an all-round entertaining experience. Combat also present that perfect balance of not being too hard nor too easy and is a very satisfying experience. But even tough combat is flowing, it is not always the best option and I advise to take most situations slowly. A small blemish to this beautiful world is the unnatural focus of certain parts of gameplay, most citizens say the same thing, saving a citizen goes on the same route for every city, vigilantes are always present at the same place....etc. Also the ending is complete ***** and ruins the whole game but I won't go into that. Also there are a couple of glitches which we can forgive because its so huge. So all in all if you forget the ending and the repetition assassin's creed is a truly great game which sucks you in and would be very difficult to let you go. Expand
  9. May 7, 2011
    This is the best game in the Assassin's Creed franchise. The world is huge, realistic, and diversified. Every city is different. I love the realism in this game, the parquor in this game is slower then the other games in the series, but it mimics real life parquor, and one cool little thing that I actually can't stop noticing in the other games is that in this Assassin's Creed your robe flow in the wind, and the robes flow in different directions depending on you characters placement. The combat is the hardest in the series, so avoid big groups, but don't let that stop you from being bad ass. Expand

1. Its stunning visual style, high concept story, and wildly open level design are like nothing else, even if too much repetition begins to frustrate in the later hours. It’s a game people will still be talking about five years from now.
  2. With its riveting story, beautiful visuals and surprisingly lifelike world, Assassin's Creed is an incredibly deep, enjoyable game that kept us addicted from beginning to bizarre end.
    It attempts a lot of ambitious things and it almost succeeds at every one. But it's apparent that these grandiose ideas may have been a little too much to master the first go-round. But hey, at least the groundwork is laid for a killer sequel -- right, Ubisoft?