7.2

1. Mar 11, 2012
    This is not a Game , is a movie anime and Bad , Games are interact with a controller not to see endless movies about a bad story with budas , and sci-fy environments, this game value is nothing .
  2. Feb 26, 2012
    this game is horrible. just a mindless uninspired QTE sections combined with a mindless shallow gameplay and all that just to watch endless cut scenes
    this game could be better as an anime series,as a game its abysmal and should not be played by anyone

you better off watching a playthrough over the internet than actually playing and suffer through this repetitive and shallow gameplay,such a shame.
  3. Apr 25, 2012
    Asura's Wrath is not a game, is an interactive movie. There is a limit to the amount of QTE which may be present in these benificiarem the game experience. All Asura's Wrath is a huge seuqencia of QTE, this causes the game to call it is an offense to all the games that have already been created.
    The narrative does not help anything in this game is confusing and meaningless. Also the bosses and enemies are simply stupidly big and strong, but we still beat them.
    Flee from this "GAME"!!!!!!
  4. Feb 13, 2013
    Asura's Wrath is not a game, is an interactive movie. My opinion? BORING.. if the spectator want see a movie, so...ok..asura wrath is good 4 u. but if u want action, combo, fight..DON'T BUY IT!
  5. Apr 22, 2013
    Utterly cliche-ridden and extremely unoriginal. There's some redeeming value in how overblown pretty much everything is, but you won't miss a thing (that has been done elsewhere, and much better) when you skip Asura's Wrath.
  6. Mar 26, 2012
    Hmm... 60$ for a game with no replay value, and 6 hour maximum campaign? More like 60$ to a 6 hour cliche movie. 10$ for per hour, what a waste, great action and etc, but not worth 60$!!! Don't buy.
  7. Jan 27, 2013
    the only quality is being short. Most of the time you will just watch. The game does not offer any incentive to continue after the end of the campaign, unless an extension of the final animation, which can be worse than the original ending.
  8. Feb 22, 2014
    Flat out....THIS IS NOT A GAME.

I have no problems with games having alot and or long as hell cut scene. Metal Gear does it all the time but it is a game by default. Asura's Wrath on the other hand is a 4 hour long interactive movie with no more then 20 minutes of real hands on game play and a god awful amount of "quick time" button mashing events. Now I will give it this, the
    Flat out....THIS IS NOT A GAME.

Now I will give it this, the graphics, art direction and use of cinema style presentation were done very well, but I wanted to play a game not watch a freakin movie. The idea of a game with this much back story and content should place you right in the shoes of the avatar and explore the world and watch the plot unfold as you play the role of Asura. What if you went and picked up lets say Final Fantasy 7 back in the 90's, you pop[ed that into your console and you had absolutely not controller of the game and all it did was TELL YOU and story instead of you PLAYING the story and embracing the discovery of what lies down the road and around ever corner. That the idea of a game.

I'll wrap all this up with this, Asura's Wrath had all the right notes to compose into something wonderful, however the ones that were in control and responsible for arranging those notes together were completely tone def and devoid of reasoning since they set out to make a game and they just lost sight of the goal
  9. Nov 9, 2013
    This game has an excellent story. It can get a bit tedious on the second play through. When you press select to skip cutscenes, it only skips a small segment of it so you have to keep spamming select to get to the actual game play.

The game play its self is ok until towards the end where the game is seriously broken. Heavy attacks don't stun enemies. Quick time events towards the

Heavy attacks don't stun enemies.

Quick time events towards the end (chapter 17+18) only flash for a moment before getting hit. When you are in the middle of a combo a quick time event would appear and before you relealize it, you've already pressed the wrong button.

If you enjoy quick time events that aren't done right, then this is the game for you. God of war had quick time events perfectly made, this game didnt.

I don't like the idea of the game starting a new chapter like some tv series. I don't want to see the credits every time I complete a level.
  10. Jun 21, 2014
    Asura's Wrath is an interactive manga comic. I clearly did not know enough about the game or it's source material before I picked it up. The main character is a time travelling space man/god who's trying to get revenge from those who betrayed him. The controls are horrific, its button mashing mixed with QTEs. The game is just so ludicrous I couldn't resist playing most of it with theAsura's Wrath is an interactive manga comic. I clearly did not know enough about the game or it's source material before I picked it up. The main character is a time travelling space man/god who's trying to get revenge from those who betrayed him. The controls are horrific, its button mashing mixed with QTEs. The game is just so ludicrous I couldn't resist playing most of it with the Japanese language soundtrack just to pander to how ridiculously bad this game is and how uninteresting and cliche the story is. I'm giving it a 1 for ambition. I'm fairly certain this is one of the worst PS3 games I've ever played, possibly one of the worst games ever. Remember, interactive comic ooooooohhhhhh 1/10 Expand
  11. Nov 9, 2013

Heavy attacks don't stun enemies.

1. [W]e put the controller down (during a 'gameplay' sequence) and watched in stunned frustration as the game continued on happily playing itself for six minutes. It's inconceivable that there are gameplay levels that cannot be failed or be changed by your actions. Even Dragon's Lair, the game that birthed the concept 29 years ago, had consequences. [April 2012, p66]
  2. Those who do not care about the crazy Japanese aesthetics or the not so subtle references to popular anime, may ask them the question if the actual gameplay is any good at all. Well, it is. Sort of. [April 2012, p.66]
  3. Mar 28, 2012