Battlefield 1943 PlayStation 3

7.9

1. Dec 28, 2011
    Just five, because this game have only multiplayer and 4 maps. No customizable characters. It's booring after long playing. DICE make this game dead. No patches, no fixes. Positive is vehicles and frostbite engine. Graphic is very veak.
  2. PaulK.
    Jul 13, 2009
    Gameplay dumbed down from BF1942. No moveable ships. Fiddly controls. Really blocky graphics. Could be so much better if they put it in 1080p. I'm sure the game engine can handle it.
  3. TristanH
    Jul 24, 2009
    This game is very fun. However, I have had a lot of problems with the aiming. One minute I can kill an enemy with no problems and the next minute I can't hit a guy two feet in front of me. Don't know why, but it really takes away from the game.
  4. Mar 19, 2011
    This game was fun for the first 10 games, but it got old fast. There's no depth. It's just the same game type over and over and tanks are over powered.
  5. Nov 14, 2013
    Battlefield 1943 was a great addition to the battlefield series and right before the newer version came out it gave us battlefield veterans some fun. I give it a 7.8 out of 10.
  6. Jul 3, 2015
    Just never really got that into this game. There is no customization of any kind. That works for some games like Uncharted 2 where the multiplayer is completely different. But the lack of customization doesn't work for a big first-person shooter like Battlefield 1943. The controls are also a bit clunky compared to something like COD4's crisp controllability of aiming and moving.

It's a

It's a good game when you occasionally play for an hour or so, but isn't interesting enough to be played very often.

(I played this game in 2010, I'm just now writing the review)

1. GamePro
    With satisfaction always within reach, Battlefield 1943 makes for an addictive online experience. [Aug 2009, p.79]
    I love that we can download great looking first-person shooters that support 24 players online these days. Battlefield 1943 is an impressive package that sets a new standard for digital titles. You won't find anything new in terms of gameplay, but the seven-year old Battlefield formula remains a lot of fun today.
  3. For a tenner this is an absolute no-brainer – an utterly wonderful online fighter and one that shouldn’t be missed by anyone.