Battlefield: Bad Company PlayStation 3

Jun 13, 2008
    Overly average game.
  2. OleTveter
    Dec 11, 2009
    You actually have to hold the L3 button down to run, not just press it down once, like in Call Of Duty. I dont like the aiming, its inacurate. The singelplayer is repeative, no story, no humor, and little fun.
  3. JamesM.
    Jun 26, 2008
    This game is awful, it takes a hole clip to kill someone and cannot control the vehicles. The destructible environments are always the same and the graphics aren't great. Get MGS4 cos this is terrible.
  4. NelsonL
    Jul 13, 2008
    Tries to hard to be funny and ends up falling on it's face.
  5. Aug 24, 2011
    I have played every major battlefield game up till this point and I decided to give BFBC a try, since the last game I played in the series was BF2142 and i had an amazing time playing it. I was shocked and disgusted with the game i was presented with, though i was already somewhat expecting a mediocre game due to the fact that it was a console FPS, I didnt expect it to be this bad whenI have played every major battlefield game up till this point and I decided to give BFBC a try, since the last game I played in the series was BF2142 and i had an amazing time playing it. I was shocked and disgusted with the game i was presented with, though i was already somewhat expecting a mediocre game due to the fact that it was a console FPS, I didnt expect it to be this bad when compared to its bigger brothers. The weapons were all bad, you could not use the sights on a third of the weapons, plus the multiplayer fights were pathetically small, with only a handful of people being able to duke it out at one time. not only that, but the controls were very clunky. the Singleplayer campaign is a joke, its short and has no real meaning since BF is a series all about satisfying multiplayer experiences. I guess the main reason why BFBC was such a disappointment was because the dev team for the original BF series quit DICE right after finishing BF2142, before DICE started on BFBC. BFBC is a faint shadow of what the BF series is, you can see a couple things in it that remind you of the great old games. its an insult to the Battlefield series that this game even has the Battlefield name on it. Expand
  6. DanielT.
    Jun 30, 2008
    this game is pretty bad considering what else is out there in the market already. it pales in comparison to Call of Duty 4 in every single way. do yourself a favor and save your money.

1. The extreme polish evident in the final product makes it all worthwhile. Both single- and multiplayer shine - at long last redeeming DICE for the crappy bot-fests offline players had to endure in previous games in the series. [July 2008, p.82]
  2. It may lack the finesse in the single-player that some similar titles have, but it does a great job of making you feel the part as you roll into combat with guns blazing, your squad hooting and bellowing behind you. Add to this the multiplayer which is well rounded and realistic, yet big on the fun, and you have a great experience which could ultimately have you playing for months and months.
    In spite of its sluggish opening, Battlefield: Bad Company goes on to produce one of the most entertaining first-person shooters since last year’s "Call of Duty 4."