7.0

1. Oct 10, 2011
    This game is one of my favorite games even if the leveling is slow their is plenty of characters to play as it is a fun and basic game to play there is no multilayer option i would give it 10/10
  2. Aug 3, 2011
    i agree with CBuFF33 but i really like the game this game can be very repetitive but the gameplay is so cool and there are lots of characters with neat little unique tricks to them. not to mention the leveling system is addicting. my favorite character is either ichico or that guy with the chain and the half burned face... if you play the game you know what im talking about... anyway ii agree with CBuFF33 but i really like the game this game can be very repetitive but the gameplay is so cool and there are lots of characters with neat little unique tricks to them. not to mention the leveling system is addicting. my favorite character is either ichico or that guy with the chain and the half burned face... if you play the game you know what im talking about... anyway i think if you like bleach and fighting games this is a wonderful game.... that being said its very mindless and repetitive but the pros in my opinion out shine the cons. by the way if anyone can point me towards another bleach game that is good please tell me! overall a good game with some minor drawbacks. ( if this game had versus it would be a ten ratinging! im mad because 1v1 on this game would be intense)! Expand
  3. Sep 21, 2011
    très déçu du jeux Bleach manque de liberté dans jeux mode histoire décevant les combat trot repetetif le mode histoire aurai du commencer quant Ichigo a reçu c'est pouvoir
  4. Jul 21, 2012
    If your a Bleach fan then this is for you. I had a blast slaughtering hoards of hollows as my favorite Bleach characters. It has several modes to sink you time into like story mode, mission mode, and soul attack mode. And there are also collectibles to unlock. The graphics are gorgeous, everything looks exactly like the anime. Sure the environments are bland, but they were in the animeIf your a Bleach fan then this is for you. I had a blast slaughtering hoards of hollows as my favorite Bleach characters. It has several modes to sink you time into like story mode, mission mode, and soul attack mode. And there are also collectibles to unlock. The graphics are gorgeous, everything looks exactly like the anime. Sure the environments are bland, but they were in the anime also. My only complaint is that the game just assumes you've already seen this chapter in the anime, as it leaves out tons of details, battles, and other info. So if you haven't seen this chapter in the anime I wouldn't play it until you have, so you have a better understanding of what's going on and avoid spoilers. But if you have seen this chapter, and are a Bleach fan I highly recommend this to you. It may not be deep, but it's a heck of a lot fun to play. Expand
  5. Aug 3, 2011
    Simple but fun battle system. Problem with the game is it is too repetitive and they butcher and rush the story line so bad. Could have been better with more streamlined story.
  6. Sep 2, 2011
    I'm a huge Bleach fan and I'm actually enjoying the game. There's plenty to do and you have a multitude of characters to choose from with their own unique abilities. It's not quite like Dynasty Warriors but it would satisfy major Bleach fans. The repetitiveness does get annoying after awhile but it doesn't ruin the overall experience. I mainly recommend this game for people who areI'm a huge Bleach fan and I'm actually enjoying the game. There's plenty to do and you have a multitude of characters to choose from with their own unique abilities. It's not quite like Dynasty Warriors but it would satisfy major Bleach fans. The repetitiveness does get annoying after awhile but it doesn't ruin the overall experience. I mainly recommend this game for people who are fans of Bleach due to the story starting in the Hueco Mundo arc, but new fans can give the game a rent and see what they think. Expand
  7. Oct 5, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Ive played this game I think its very good but the things that could improve on this is to have boss battle like in Naruto ultimate ninja storm and Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 2. But I do like the game play of it and its a lot of fun it also needs to have a versus mode. But for those who have not watch bleach and they are just watching it I say watch all the English ones and then play the because the game could ruin it. Expand
  8. May 2, 2012
    This game is very hard to play unless you get used to it and then you might think it's easy. I should suggest to people who have got this game to not play it on Very Hard mode because you will be screaming your head off like I do. You would not like to come to my house to see me playing Bleach because I go absolutely crazy at it. They really should have an Easy mode on it because then itThis game is very hard to play unless you get used to it and then you might think it's easy. I should suggest to people who have got this game to not play it on Very Hard mode because you will be screaming your head off like I do. You would not like to come to my house to see me playing Bleach because I go absolutely crazy at it. They really should have an Easy mode on it because then it would be so much easier to play and I am not joking when I say all of this. It is absolutely true, I can tell you that for a fact. No really, it is. I could play the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm games better than I can play this game. It's one of the hardest games I have ever played. I could almost say it is Hardcore. It is hell to play and I have got hell to pay if I play this game. Apart from when I keep spamming. Ithink that's reeeeeeeeally cool. Some of the levels are easy but not all of them. I take time to level up the characters because it's that hard. I am trying to level up Ichigo at the moment. I'm only at level 13. Can you believe it? I really need to play it more I think. I think it should be my main game to concentrate on. It may look easy but it's not. The eyes can play tricks when you play this game. Some of the bosses are mega hard, especially Barragan, god he is hard. Ulquiorra is also a hard character to play as because when you try to move him he keeps doing another move, plus, he's too slow. I expected him to be a good character to play as. The best characters in the game are Nnoitora and Ichigo Kurosaki. I like Ichigo because he is the easiest character to play as, so is Nnoitora. I like Nnoitora's scissor hands, they are awesome I have to say. He is like Edward Scissorhands. Expand
  9. Nov 28, 2012
    I like this game, i'm a big Bleach fan but it would have been fun having more characters and offline multiplayer as well. It's a ok game so i give it a 7 i play more Naruto games because Naruto Ultima Ninja Storm 2 had a big list of characters that i loved. I would totally love to see Bleach Soul Resurreccion 2 game with all the missing characters from the previous game.
  10. TBH
    Dec 22, 2013
    Sometimes I got frustrated with it and the repetitiveness of the game, but regardless I enjoyed it. The fact that you got to play so many of the characters was fun and unleash their bankai's was also cool and enjoyable. The opening of the game got you pumped up to play more because of it's stellar animation.
  11. Jul 15, 2014
    This is a phenomenal hack n' slash game. A very large amount of grinding which may drive some people away, but I love that aspect in games. It has a great selection of characters and the combat is well done. My only complaints about this game are the lack of detail in the story mode, and the exclusion of any sort of multi-player aside from leaderboards.
  12. Sep 1, 2014
    Bleach:Soul Resurrection

Game-play:The game play is a typical hack and slash story driven that is really fun to play almost all the characters and their powers are awesome to play with.But i find the level system a little low in value especially in story. Story :The story is about the fight with aizen that every one that have read the manga of have seen the anime knows i would like
    Bleach:Soul Resurrection

Story :The story is about the fight with aizen that every one that have read the manga of have seen the anime knows i would like more bleach characters and also i did not like the fact tha you change character for every mission except the last one that you have ichigo as you did in the first.The game have 14 missions.

Graphics:They are good and in anime style.

Notes:The game is true to the story and fun to play and i recommend it to every bleach fun.
  13. Sep 22, 2014
    I have seen the anime and this game lives up to it! Hack and Slash game with Super moves and acrobatics. The game modes will keep you busy, although the levelling system is good but somewhat a pain. It take time to level your characters and is needed to progress through harder story mission.
    The movement is swift and fluent, and really feels powerful. The only thing I can pick at is the character roster, more characters would have been nice, such as Kisuke, but I may be asking for too much!
    overall good game for fans of the series.
  14. Jan 26, 2015
    Graphics : 8/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Story Mode:5/10

Story Mode with good boss battles but the rest is quiet boring and tiring. A Bleach fan don't really need this game.

You have to figure out whether or not you find the Bleach universe interesting, because that interest needs to be there lest you grow tired of the simple combat system, the limited amount of backgrounds, the confusing story and the levels that quickly begins to repeat themselves.
  2. Oct 18, 2011
    Bland gameplay and weak narrative implementation. [Nov 2011, p.106]
  3. Oct 10, 2011
    It is a title that offers little content, but it can be a long experience if the player wants to improve his favorite character to the limit.