7.8

1. Mar 13, 2012
    This game is the most awesome game EVER! The soundtrack is perfect, but it would be a lot better if ther was any led zeppelin song. As a piece of art, this game is a 10, but, technically it's not very good. There a **** bug issue.
  2. Oct 24, 2011
    when i first saw this game in stores i just skipped right over it because i thought it was some knock off of guitar hero or something but after i was informed otherwise i decided to pick it up and i couldnt believe what i was playing. this game is no guitar hero game it is an action game mixed in with real time strategy. now i know that real time strategy games usually turn people right off but this game is different because not only are you in control of your army but you can fight along side them as well and doing this is easy since the controls are nice and its easy to remember. this game's story is also mind blowing the actual story is great and kept me interested with amazing actors that you can tell are so into the game that it is more than a paycheque for them. the graphics arent the best around but they still do a good job of presenting the game and the game turns this into charm and makes the graphics feel right and normal. all of this in one package is a good game already but throw in the fact that the music is simply orgasmic i love heavy metal and these are all amzing and original songs not songs that the big names ripped off. all in all this game is amazing and should be experianced by everyone Expand
  3. Chris
    Oct 15, 2009
    Actually 2 scores. Multi-player 10. Single player 8 (probably 8+, but not a 9) Excellent game, but needs some tweaking up. Dunno what Tim is talking about, but this game definitely is enough of an RTS to qualify for the phrase. Yes you can hack n' slash during it, but heroes in WC3 didn't suddenly make it an "action" game. I wish they actually would balls up and say it's an RTS game, because it's probably the most brilliantly done RTS game on a console ever. It controls well, once you get past how many buttons their are too it. It's probably one of the most pure joy Action/RTS experiences I've had on console. As far as single player goes. Side mission variety is a bit lacking (but overall still fun). Lack of jump is missed, but not for gameplay reasons (jumping is just fun in this sort of game). And I wish it was more hack n' slash. The single player stuff was great, the RTS stuff isn't bad, but I was looking for a different experience for single player (as far as the main campaign goes). Good game. Collapse

Brutal Legend is a tour de force that wraps up humor, music, and clever gameplay into one highly polished package. You haven't played a game quite like this before and won't want to miss it.
    Charming and clever in equal portions, Brütal Legend is a classic example of cohesive game design...In an age of ever-increasing monotony and creative stagnation, a game like Brütal Legend is brash, proud, subversive and triumphant - and it deserves to succeed. Get on board, crank it up and make it so. Two horns up.
  3. There are very, very few games which truly make me sit back and go “wow”. Among the slew of games that I’ve reviewed this year, there are only a couple that I really enjoyed playing, and continue to do so. Brutal Legend is one such game – even though I aced my Public Speaking and English Literature classes, words only slur together when I try to describe this game. Truth be told, I only heard about the game in the last month or so, but after spending a good amount of time with it, I was transformed from a mere gamer into a rocking, die-hard fan.