Call of Duty 3 PlayStation 3

6.8

1. JamesP.
    May 26, 2007
    This has to be one of the best games i have ever played in my life. i think combined with the graphics the ps3 can withstand it is the BEST.
  2. ChrisF.
    Apr 21, 2007
    This game is superb, buy it
  3. AlanD.
    Jul 14, 2007
    This is the highest rating i have ever given a true FPS game. I didn't even really want this game, but as a ps3 owner there wasn't much else to chose from a few months ago. The game plays great overall, but it has moments that really shine. As for the sixaxiss, even though the riffle butting and steering for jeeps was kind of cool, the other mini games were just plain annoying, This is the highest rating i have ever given a true FPS game. I didn't even really want this game, but as a ps3 owner there wasn't much else to chose from a few months ago. The game plays great overall, but it has moments that really shine. As for the sixaxiss, even though the riffle butting and steering for jeeps was kind of cool, the other mini games were just plain annoying, such as screwing in pins for charges. The ending was a let down, as well as the overall story, which is why it didn't get a 10. Expand
  4. Justarius
    Feb 23, 2007
    My buddy and I compared the 360 vs PS3 version side by side on the same Sony 50" 1080P TV. They are identical. You'd need a magnifying glass to see a difference. And MP was always great with multiple 30 person servers to choose from, especially now a few months after launch. I wouldn't say the PS3 version is better, but for sure a total tie. Actually I really like rifle butting My buddy and I compared the 360 vs PS3 version side by side on the same Sony 50" 1080P TV. They are identical. You'd need a magnifying glass to see a difference. And MP was always great with multiple 30 person servers to choose from, especially now a few months after launch. I wouldn't say the PS3 version is better, but for sure a total tie. Actually I really like rifle butting by flicking the controller (motion sensor). Too funny. So I give it a slight nod over the 360 version. Expand
  5. SmokeyM.
    Nov 24, 2006
    This is solid first person shooter with amazing graphics and an impressive online! This is a must buy!
  6. AlecB.
    Dec 28, 2006
    Best war game ever made so far. The only thing I am disappointed is on the back of the box it supports 1080i but I only reads 480 and 720p. I am looking foward for Rainbow Six Vegas
  7. Apr 1, 2013
    I've always enjoyed the historical Call of Duty games and this was just another fun game. Nothing really special here but if you want to kill some time without getting sucked into a story, it's a wise choice.
  8. Nov 23, 2012
    Call Of Duty 3 delivers the intensity of bieng in war. It delivers a seamless narrative, unreleting battle, and breathtaking action
  9. Apr 28, 2014
    As my all time favourite CoD being World at War, i bought call of duty 3. this game could be completed in about 8 hours. But it's just a really nice shooter, it is a lot like the other CoDs, but call of duty is a great franchise. Multiplayer was good too. Overall, this is your typical first person shooter, buta really good one. in case you haven't noticed, i LOVE shooters.

1. A great game with thoroughly enjoyable multiplayer, quality presentation, and some mildly-interesting tilt-control support. It is missing a couple of features that its Xbox 360 counterpart contains, and the frame rate is far less reliable in this version, but the overall intensity and playability of Call of Duty 3 remains intact, despite these few issues.
  2. Take one part classic Call of Duty scripted FPS action, add in two parts improved level design, another one part updated graphics, and just about four parts upgraded multiplayer and you've got the ultimate Call of Duty stew.
  3. The game mechanics and general feel of the game are not overly different from what gamers are used to, but that this is brought to such vivid life on a console is a tribute to the diligence of the developers.