3.9

1. Oct 5, 2011
    I think this game is boring because its the same thing ever year and I'm starting to think its for nerds who do not have no lives and I think if anyone who would either pick this game over their love partners and family they are very sad.
  2. Aug 6, 2011
    Annihilation is a good map pack, containing a golf course, a new zombies map Shangri La and a few other maps. All in all it's an okay map pack, I would say it's worth the money
  3. Aug 4, 2011
    Annihilation, I definately do like the new maps, the green scenery of Hazard it's my favorite ... I also, don't understand why they keep making add-ons I definately hate the trouble of uploadind and installing. But it is what it is and I will keep buying the add-ons to Black -Ops just because I think it's an overall Great Game.
  4. Oct 5, 2011

1. Aug 19, 2011
    Quality competitive multiplayer aside, owning a complete set of Black Ops zombie-mode maps may be the best argument for buying Annihilation so close to the release of a new game in the series.
  2. Aug 9, 2011
    Better than First Strike by a mile. [Issue#208, p.98]
  3. Jul 28, 2011
    Annihilation is more than a simple map pack, of course.