3.9

1. Nov 21, 2011
    This DLC package is for once worth the money. It comes with all the Zombies packs from World at War, which is convenient for people like me who didn't buy them the first time round. It also comes with Moon, a new Zombie map set on the Moon. Also included is a theme and soundtrack. In my opinion Moon is not very good, but the other four are well worth the price and will be great fun to play on your own or with friends. Expand
  2. Oct 3, 2011
    Rezurrection is very average. Because I bought the Hardened edition of Black Ops, I already had the four original maps and Moon came free. If you didn't buy the hardened edition, Rezurrection is definitely worth it, but only for the four original maps. Moon is absolute crap, and as such brings down my review of the pack as a whole.
  3. Mar 18, 2012
    If you love zombies mode (as i do) this pack is a must. 5 zombie maps (new or not) including the very challenging and fun map 'Moon'. Compared to all the other DLC, this one stands out. The flaw here is that it is 15 dollars.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Nov 13, 2011
    Sticks to the familiar Zombies template, but there's a lot of good stuff here, including some hugely entertaining new weapons. [Dec 2011, p.110]