Dead Block PlayStation 3

7.3

1. Jul 26, 2011
    best game evar 150 characters 150 characters 150 characters 150 characters 150 characters 150 characters 150 characters 150 characters 150 characters 150 characters 150 characters 150 characters
  2. Aug 3, 2011
    First of all, it costs 10 bucks.

It plays great, it feels great for what it is, and the combination of horror punk and overall art design blends perfectly, I really love the soundtrack, playing guitar and watch the zombies dance until they fall apart is awesome, using jukeboxes for distraction is also great. I guess the actions for searching items and destroying furniture for wood might
    First of all, it costs 10 bucks.

I guess the actions for searching items and destroying furniture for wood might get boring after awhile, not yet for me but hey, a shooter you don't do much but press R1 to shoot, L1 to aim and the analogs to point, run and move. The only difference is that your circle button on the dual shock is going to get a severe beating.

It is a really fun game to play, I would love to see an open-world Zombie game in which to save, you would have to barricade yourself inside a building, just as you have to in Dead Block, it would be awesome. I have to say, I have only played a few hours with my brother in local split-screen and neither of us was ready to let it go, time flew by.

The only reason I don't give it a 10 is because of some aspects of the sound design, some of the biggest Zombies do a loud shriek, and it is not only annoying, it is painful but nothing that turning the SFX down and turning the Music up wouldn't fix.

Get it. It's worth 10$/â
  3. Oct 20, 2011
    Dead Block is a cheap mediocre game that appeared out of nowhere. With a bunch of awesome games in XBLA and PSN there's no need to put your eyes in this game. There are better game at least .

1. Games Master UK
    Sep 25, 2011
    Original and good fun. [Nov 2011, p.93]
  2. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Sep 5, 2011
    Played with friends this is excellent fun full of teamwork and panic as you manage rather than defeat the undead. [Oct 2011, p.103]
  3. Aug 22, 2011
    In many ways this game is like a zombie. It's not too bright, nor does it require much effort to defeat, but it's still fun to toy with every now and then. If you're a zombie aficionado, Dead Block isn't a bad way to kill time while prepping for the next zombie gaming apocalypse. For everyone else, just hunker down and wait.