Diablo III PlayStation 3

6.4

1. Oct 2, 2013
    It makes no sense whatsoever to give this a terrible score. It is easily the best dungeon crawler on consoles. What else do you want? The game does what it is supposed to do. Is it possible that you're just jaded by the pc version?
  2. Feb 24, 2014
    I was on the bandwagon prior to the games release I was so turned off by the real money auction house I had it in my mind I was not going to like what they did with the game. I was a Diablo player from the original all the way through to many years on D2
    Then when the hype about the game being terrible I let it set my mind about the game
    Diablo had been ruined ..well I was dead wrong I
    Diablo had been ruined ..well I was dead wrong
    I finally gave in and purchased the game to play coop with a buddy with whom I killed Diablo many times.
    The game is beautiful.. Polished and truly well made.. The first act took use around 16 hours.. Whoever said it was short.. Speed ran it or lied. I find myself writing this dead tired because the Diablo bug bit me.. Been many years since I played a game I couldn't put down but this being true to Diablo has done it again.
    The story is perfectly payed out from where D2 ended and perfect.
    Do yourself a favor and play this game
    The always on issue was never a factor to me because really I never played offline.. Diablo is a multi or coop designed game.. SP it would be fun but if that's your only gripe it's not good enough to miss out on this.
    Simply put.. I was wrong and admit it.. Happily
  3. Sep 5, 2013
    All the negative user reviews are from PC gamers nerd raging at Blizzard over the pc treatment of this game, ignore them! Diablo 3 on console is without a doubt the best game of its genre, has an extremely high fun factor and has a ridiculous amount of replay value. I played Diablo 2 LoD back in the day and I can say without a doubt I'm just as addicted now as I was back then. Getting aAll the negative user reviews are from PC gamers nerd raging at Blizzard over the pc treatment of this game, ignore them! Diablo 3 on console is without a doubt the best game of its genre, has an extremely high fun factor and has a ridiculous amount of replay value. I played Diablo 2 LoD back in the day and I can say without a doubt I'm just as addicted now as I was back then. Getting a group of 3 other friends together and spending hours exploring trying to get the best gear while completing quests is amazing. My favorite part of this game by far is the numerous difficulty levels, this is the hardest game I ever played on the right settings. Do yourself a favor and if you are a fan of this type of genre stop reading and go pick it up right now. Expand
  4. Sep 3, 2013
    For those who have not played diablo 3 I recommend this version all
    the problems they had in the previous version have been corrected
    really cool guys to draw and play co op site and offline.
  5. Jun 18, 2014
    Absolutely wonderful game. Playing this with 2 or more people on one console is so much fun. It's the second coming of Champions of Norrath. Buy this game now, and make sure you play on coop
  6. Sep 4, 2013
    This game is much better than some of these children are rating it. I never played the PC version but the PS3 version sports great graphics, controls and the sound is well above average. I love being able to play offline, solo. The menu setup is a bit aggravating, there is a small amount of slowdown on rare occasions. I don't care about the PC online auction houses being absent, I don'tThis game is much better than some of these children are rating it. I never played the PC version but the PS3 version sports great graphics, controls and the sound is well above average. I love being able to play offline, solo. The menu setup is a bit aggravating, there is a small amount of slowdown on rare occasions. I don't care about the PC online auction houses being absent, I don't usually play online anyway. This game should be rated an 8 but I gave it a 10 just because of the idiots with multiple accounts dragging down the score. They can bite me. Expand
  7. Sep 13, 2013
    Perfect game for ps3. Fast, fun and great gameplay. Much more fun than on PC. It feels seemless when playing with others. The hours just blurred away while I was blasting away monsters.
  8. Sep 3, 2013
    If you're going to play Diablo 3, the console version is the way to go. Everything that's wrong with the PC version isn't present in the console version. No more Auction House & Real Money Auction House trolls who buy their way to good gear. It's just good old fashion grind-and-loot! That's how it should be!
  9. Sep 5, 2013
    Great game. 10/10. That's the way I was waiting it for PC. Everything that's wrong with the PC version isn't present in the console version. No more Auction House & Real Money Auction House trolls who buy their way to good gear. I recommend to buy the game for consoles.

And version for the PC, you can present It to your enemy
  10. Sep 3, 2013
    People bashing based on the pc version. Ive got it on mac and pc. Console is ten times better. People need to stop being biased. Play it on ps3. Dont just judge on past mistakes. Well worth my money.
  11. Nov 4, 2013
    greatest game ever created in the history of thegreatest game ever created in the history of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  12. Sep 4, 2013
    Generation Metacritc strikes again. Frustrated people creating multiple Accounts just to downvote one Game? Even at the User Critics (I'm not talking about the simple votes) there are some Accounts created by the same User. But why the bad score? The Console Version of Diablo III is nothing but great. The game is, believe it or not, even on the PC great. Now, you can play the game withoutGeneration Metacritc strikes again. Frustrated people creating multiple Accounts just to downvote one Game? Even at the User Critics (I'm not talking about the simple votes) there are some Accounts created by the same User. But why the bad score? The Console Version of Diablo III is nothing but great. The game is, believe it or not, even on the PC great. Now, you can play the game without forced to be in Online Mode or without the damn Auction House.

The Loot System was updated, you finally receive something good when you slay the Bosses. The Console Version of Diablo III is the definite Version. Everybody, who is still not satisfied should play F***ing Torchlight 2 over and over again simply because it's more Indie compared to Diablo. Well, s**t, I can't believe someone actually prefers a boring Diablo Clone over the Original. Gamers became sulky crybabies since the creation of Metacritic.
  13. Sep 3, 2013
    So fluid. Much better than pc. No constant online drm. Hours of fun, especially with mates. I was never a fan of this sort of rpg gaming but wow this is a decent, decent game. Pick iy up!!
  14. Sep 9, 2013
    Diablo on the console? Awesome... Reminds me why gaming with a control pad is better than with the keyboard and mouse. Just more enjoyable sitting on the couch, right? Plus, Diablo looks great on the big screen... Nothing really new here versus the PC version (at least as far as I can tell). The equipment interface is obviously different, and takes some getting used to, but worksDiablo on the console? Awesome... Reminds me why gaming with a control pad is better than with the keyboard and mouse. Just more enjoyable sitting on the couch, right? Plus, Diablo looks great on the big screen... Nothing really new here versus the PC version (at least as far as I can tell). The equipment interface is obviously different, and takes some getting used to, but works fine... Bottom-line, if you liked it on the PC, you'll love it on the console... The question for most gamers will come down to price, I'm sure. Is it worth the $59.99 price tag to play a game you've already played? For those who have never played Diablo 3, though, it's an excellent addition to the RPG/Dungeon-crawler genre... Enjoy! Expand
  15. Sep 14, 2013
    This is lots better than pc version, cause i can play with my friends on same console and this is so Perfect Game. If you like rpg games you will Love Diablo 3 if you're not sure do you wanna buy this or not test demo and you will love it!!
  16. Sep 3, 2013
    diablo III on ps3 is amazing. requires no internet connection. have co op mode
    and has no AH was all that the game needed.
    congratulations blizzard this time you hit.
  17. Sep 3, 2013
    The connection and feel on Console is amazing. I didn't imagine I would as connected to my character as I have.
    If you haven't played Diablo PICK THIS UP!
    If you have played Diablo III this is a new experience PICK THIS UP!
  18. Sep 3, 2013
    Being a longtime fan of the diablo franchise, I am happy to say that the console version is one step closer in the right direction of how this classic dungeon crawlers should play.

With the elimination of always online requirement, and the RMAH the loot system has been fine tuned to feel like it was intentionally supposed to: Rewarding. Progressing through the game seems a lot longer on the console than on the PC version, but thats because there is no pay to play here, and when an item of value drops, you CHERISH it and Appreciate it for what it provides you with.

The loot system: improved
    The Control Scheme: Polished
    The Fun Factor: Incredible

The game feels Refreshed, polished, and completed and if this is your first time considering playing Diablo 3: pick it up for the console.
  19. Sep 3, 2013
    No AH or RMAH, the two things that destroyed the PC version. Controls are great, graphics are equal to the PC version. Playing on a big screen, not a PC monitor. Just hours and hours of hack, slash and loot, game play. Overall the game just plays better than the PC version and can't be ruined by gold farmers, and pay to win idiots.

Before anyone says anything about my take on the

Before anyone says anything about my take on the graphics or game play, I have a high-end gaming PC, and several hundred hours into the PC version.

This is just an all around better game.
  20. Sep 4, 2013
    Ok: the console version of D3 is probably the best ARPG ever that graced this platform. Couch play is incredible. A family that plays together stays together and Diablo3 makes for a MUCH needed change on console play: Grind and adventure into the darkness of Hell on the 4 player sofa
  21. Sep 4, 2013
    The Best Diablo III version! Giocato in Co-op risulta essere divertentissimo, la grafica e il sonoro son davvero ben realizzati e per quel poco che ho giocato fino adesso lo trovo molto fluido, veloce e con meno spazi morti dei capitoli precedenti...
  22. Sep 4, 2013
    Used to play on PC til I hit end game and it was unplayable. I had already stopped playing by the time they fixed that. Picked it up for 360 so I could play with friends and it's really fun. GG blizz
  23. Sep 4, 2013
    Had a lot of fun with it so far, the local co-op is a blast. Playing alone can get tiresome though, and I haven't tried the online yet, been spending all my time with co-op. Don't understand all these low scores...
  24. Sep 6, 2013
    if u play alone don't buy it if u have 4 joystick and 3 mate always at home IS A MUST A LOT OF FUN IN 4 IN THE SAME HOUSE.....yes a very good game and it's a rpg and have a story
  25. Sep 15, 2013
    There hasn't been a game like this one on the console for many, many years. I think the last one was,
    "Champions: Return to Arms", which was the 2nd game in the "Champions of Norrath" series for the PS2. While some of the reviews are negative, I think it may be because they didn't give this game much of a chance. At the start of the game, it can seem a little repetitive, and the loot is not that great, but once you get farther into it and go up a few levels, it gets really challenging, and the loot becomes really amazing. Combine that with the ability to play up to 4 people at once on the same screen without the stupid split screen thing that most games suffer from, and you have what is an incredibly fun, challenging, and all around great game. I hope this is the start of a whole bunch of these types of games being made; we've waited too long to see the return of them!
  26. Sep 23, 2013
    diablo III on ps3 is amazing. requires no internet connection. have co op mode
    and has no AH was all that the game needed.
    congratulations blizzard this time you hit.
  27. Jan 19, 2014
    Awesome game. I call to my friends and we play together. Diablo 3 for PS3 and Xbox 360 is really superb game for playing with friends. Sometimes i play in Internet with unknow players and it's fun too.
  28. Nov 26, 2014
    This is one of the best rpg you can play on a console. Together with a friend its the best game to play. Awesome play mechanics. The fighting is fun and entertaining. Its 10/10
  29. Mar 12, 2017
    I have only played the basic PS3 version of Diablo III, but it is actually one of the games I have enjoyed the most in the last few years. And I had not played any of the first two games before.

Diablo III is absolutely addictive, as it combines role and action elements in a wise way. It is probably more of a hack 'n' slash game, but the role aspects add an enjoyable nuance to the action. Besides, I particularly like the atmosphere of the settings and the story, simple but effective.

I frankly do not understand way this game is so negatively reviewed. In terms of fun -maybe the most important aspect of a video game-, it is simply fantastic. I beat it four times, and could keep on playing without getting too bored.
  30. Sep 18, 2013
    Basically what others have said: since you can play with real people in real life this version is way better than PC. And it plays exactly the same and teh graphics are the same. Siiick!

1. Dec 12, 2013
    When Diablo III enters the living room some things are worse, but for the most part things are better. Controlling your character with the gamepad is effortless and dungeon raiding with four players in co-op is a an amazing experience. It feels a little odd to say, but Diablo's true home is on your TV.
  2. Oct 11, 2013
    Blizzard has accomplished the unthinkable and made Diablo III on consoles the better game, without server- and connection-issues, without an auction-house and with superior gameplay. It's open season for loot-hunters. Again.
  3. Hyper Magazine
    Oct 3, 2013
    Dialo III feels more at home on console than it did on PC, but not in the least bit "dumbed down." [Nov 2013, p.56]