6.2

1. Dec 18, 2012
    Well, I like a lot of driving, race, simulation or "whatever with a car" games. And I really dislike this one. I bought it eyes closed because of the good reviews and I really regret it. This game is just annoying. No licenced car (only two brands in the annoying drift mode). The races are all the same. The AI is lame. The menu is confusing, even the music is bad (And I like rock/metal stuff).

The graphics are good, because all the car games have good graphics in 2012...

I played a bit in multi mode. Only two players in split screen...

I loved all the Flatout series, destruction derby series. I also like a lot Forza, NFS games, even GT5.
    I really don't find anything cool in that game.

1. Aug 9, 2012
    DiRT Showdown seems like it wasn't made for the die-hard DiRT enthusiasts. The DiRT physics give the game a more realistic slant, but the de-emphasis of more traditional rally racing will drive away series fans.
  2. Jul 17, 2012
    DiRT Showdown is the most fun I've had with a racing game since Burnout Paradise, a great looking game that nails the entertainment aspect of video gaming head-on.
    Shortcomings aside, Codemasters has delivered a very fast paced, slickly presented, arcade demolition derby that is more than capable of giving you some great entertainment value.