4.3

1. Jan 1, 2013
    Great game!!!!!!!! I think it is way better than the original . Co-op play, more levels, better graphics and level designs. Also voice acting and musical parts are so great. Overall its really a great ps3 mickey game.
  2. Nov 21, 2012
    As a fan of the original Epic Mickey, I was excited when I found out they were making a sequel, especially since you can now play as Oswald. The story was fun, the music definitely help add to the experience to the point you really feel engrossed in it. I also like that they gave Mickey a bit more edge like the old days when he was more mischevious.

1. Jan 12, 2013
    An engaging, if light, co-op platformer. [Issue#226, p.78]
  2. Jan 9, 2013
    Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two has the right idea. It encourages youngsters to work together, that magical Disney quality is prevalent, and the overall design is actually quite good. But a shroud of poor mechanics and outdated technical elements dooms this potentially enjoyable adventure from the start. Bad AI, loose control, collision detection issues, and vague, sometimes boring objectives keep getting in the way.
  3. Jan 6, 2013
    Boss battles are tedious and companion's AI is disastrous (which might explain why the puzzles are so basic and repetitive – that dumb rabbit probably wouldn't handle anything more elaborate). And it's not really a game for kids because on occasion it's rather difficult (partly due to abysmal jumping mechanics). Each time I put the controller aside after playing this painfully generic game, I was tired and bored. And I hated my job a little. [1/2013, p.60]