7.4

1. AndrewL
    Nov 24, 2009
    I'm surprised at how vague the snippets of reviews above are, since Dragon Ball Raging Blast is everything it needs to be and more. The graphics are amazing and capture the Anime style perfectly. There is sometimes camera problems but that only occurs through furious button mashing and lack of skill. Most fights I found were easily seen and I didn't have trouble with the camera I'm surprised at how vague the snippets of reviews above are, since Dragon Ball Raging Blast is everything it needs to be and more. The graphics are amazing and capture the Anime style perfectly. There is sometimes camera problems but that only occurs through furious button mashing and lack of skill. Most fights I found were easily seen and I didn't have trouble with the camera often at all. The music can get repetitive, but this is only natural in a fighting game. Try starting up Street Fighter IV and not hating the menu song after the thirtieth time you've heard it. I think the game has recieved less than it should for an overall score, as most complaints seem to be regarding its target audience. But honestly, Dragon Ball games are always aimed at the fans, and of course people who don't know the show aren't going to pick it up and hope for a totally unique experience, this hasn't been an issue ever, not even with the last games. The game is worth every point I've given it, a really enjoyable fan-based fighting game. Expand
  2. aasimk
    Dec 29, 2009
    the game is totally awesome the graphics are nice the controls are unique and good from the other dragon ball games
  3. RoarBodacious
    Nov 29, 2009
    Dbz is the best. This game delivers. Graphics are awesome. Fights are fast paced. Lots of characters and great story. If u don't understand what's going on in the story, then that's your fault for not watching dbz (best show ever). Get this game

1. There is nothing particularly hateful or lovable about Raging Blast, and that is its main problem. The new Dragon Ball is clearly made for fans, but it doesn’t work as a deep and engaging fighting game.
    Sure, there's lots of content, but the stories are poorly told (which alienates people who don't already know them) and the gameplay mechanics have numerous, numerous problems.
  3. A predictable but satisfying game, but it doesn't bring anything new. It is not a vain attempt because it won't disappoint those looking for a high definition Budokai Tenkaichi, but it's a lost opportunity to evolve the formula making the most of this generation power.