6.9

1. Sep 9, 2013
    I loved this port, but they would apply graphic enhancement, live(In arcade, you have infinite lives), and a challenger mode.
    The price is very expensive, this is bad for new public. Most of the player are from old generation, no new bloods.
    probably no innovations in next patches, it's a bad part of the port.
    It's very very very fun play with yours friends, and if you and yours friends
    are fã of D&D, probaly this game will live in your hearth forever xD Expand
  2. Jun 28, 2013
    This is a great port of a great classic game. It brings back memories of those days of putting quarter after quarter into the arcade machine. This game is one of the absolute pinnacles of the side scrolling beat-em-up genre, and this version lives up to that. I would not recommend this to gamers who don't have the taste for old-school-beat-em-ups though as these games are very simple by modern standards. But for me it fit the bill perfectly. As for the haters below, I don't know what they were expecting since they seem to be arguing to drastically change the original game, which defeats the point of this port in the first place! Definitely recommend playing with a gamepad or classic joystick, not a keyboard. Expand
  3. Jun 20, 2013
    I have greatly enjoyed the D and D series. There is nothing more exhilarating and more satisfying than slapping the living soul out of a Kobold as the Cleric or slashing a goblin as a Warrior. These ganes stick true to the arcade RPG makeup. The game is a near perfect port, and reigns king of the fantasy arcade games.

1. A surprising, raucous, lovingly updated loot-fest. [Aug 2013, p.93]
  2. Jul 23, 2013
    One of the finest re-releases yet from Iron Galaxy and Capcom. [Issue#233, p.77]
  3. This formula may be 20-years-old but Chronicles’ gameplay is still razor sharp and the visuals are oddly endearing. To quote one of its Engrish quest-givers: please investigate into it. [August 2013, p78]