8.0

1. Apr 29, 2013
    The game is awesome, smart, and has the "one more turn" feature we all love in games to have, still, the game fails on glitches, freezes and 2P Splitscreen and 2P online utter crap programing, theres a 1.03 patch that supposeddly fixes everything the game has bad in it, but it hasn't been released in MONTHS after launch.

Highly recomend, to either wait for the game to be fixed or avoid

Highly recomend, to either wait for the game to be fixed or avoid it at all IF planing to play it 2P, otherwise if you're forever alone, the game plays just nice, but lacky.
  2. Apr 25, 2013
    Dynasty Warriors does have repetitive gameplay but it is my opinion that the gameplay here is good and if you like hack and slashers you should get this game. In the empires series strategy had to be implemented better and strategy has grown in this title. Another cool feature is the improved edit mode while its kinda the same as before there are more edit options and you can even assembleDynasty Warriors does have repetitive gameplay but it is my opinion that the gameplay here is good and if you like hack and slashers you should get this game. In the empires series strategy had to be implemented better and strategy has grown in this title. Another cool feature is the improved edit mode while its kinda the same as before there are more edit options and you can even assemble your own team of created characters. During empire mode it might feel different if your used to past DWE games at least it was for me. The game play is the same but there are some new weapons and some actual strategy cards that you can activate during battle which will also cut to a short animation of that strategy card. An example is my favorite which was ambush I felt like a strategist when enemies fell for my trap. If your a strategy person or a Hacken slasher kinda player then I believe you enjoy this game despite its faults like it not having English which for someone who speaks English can affect the game like me. Heck I would have voiced if I could just clear my mind of all that. however it is useful for learning the language kinda and you could just read the sub but it still hurts. The online is Not! To my liking but to be honest with these games I don't usually go online so for me not that big a deal. Hopefully in the next title they will find a way to maintain the gameplay now and mix up the gameplay as well. 7/10 Expand

1. Apr 18, 2013
    Dynasty Warriors hasn't changed much as a franchise over the years. Each episode has its additions, of course, but the developers have never really strayed from the beaten path. Dynasty Warriors 7, dubbed Empires, is not a great game. There's a bunch of technical problems, the graphics are disappointingly average, the menu stutters and the camera irritates. Fans will probably like it, though - newcomers won't. And it's a shame the multiplayer's a waste - there's hardly anyone online to play with.
  2. Apr 8, 2013
    With Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires, we will again beat up Chinese soldiers, 1 Vs. 100, over the hours. In addition to the impressive selection of characters and stories, the new way of creating heroes is quite nice. They have also added a small amount of strategy (alliances, diplomacy...), but it is quite limited, unlike the battle arenas, which are larger than ever. Graphically, it is the equivalent to a game at the end of the Xbox life... yes, the first one. Finally, no major changes to the series: the fans will be pleased, the others, those who moved on to something else a long time ago, will remain unmoved.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Apr 3, 2013
    Mindless, shallow fun if you’ve never played one before but it really is the same as 6 and 5 and 4. [April 2013, p77]