6.3

1. Nov 8, 2014
    Oh, this game can make you laugh and cry, laugh at the humor, and cry at the offensiveness, but that's just Family Guy. I'm getting ahead of myself, Family Guy Back to the Multiverse is just great if you like third person shooters and Family Guy just as much. Plus, it's just great to see 2 of the most memorible FG characters, Stewie and Brian, going on an adventure together. I don't seeOh, this game can make you laugh and cry, laugh at the humor, and cry at the offensiveness, but that's just Family Guy. I'm getting ahead of myself, Family Guy Back to the Multiverse is just great if you like third person shooters and Family Guy just as much. Plus, it's just great to see 2 of the most memorible FG characters, Stewie and Brian, going on an adventure together. I don't see where the hate is coming from, but I respect your opinions. Expand
  2. Nov 9, 2014
    Un ottimo gioco con tanto di toryline emozionante,un gameplay abbastanza divertente ed una varietà di personaggi.Un piccolo capolavoro basato sul mio cartone animato preferito in assoluto assieme ai Simpson.
  3. Jan 17, 2013
    The controls are incredibly simple and easy to pick up, especially for gamers who have played other well-known shooter games. Each level is diverse as the bosses and the enemies offer a very different challenge, therefore you will not find the story mode repetitive. There is also a broad choice of weapons available to each character. There is good use of comedy throughout the game. In myThe controls are incredibly simple and easy to pick up, especially for gamers who have played other well-known shooter games. Each level is diverse as the bosses and the enemies offer a very different challenge, therefore you will not find the story mode repetitive. There is also a broad choice of weapons available to each character. There is good use of comedy throughout the game. In my opinion the best feature in the game is the multiplayer mode. I say this because in todays world multiplayer modes in console games are few and far between due to the ever increasing popularity of online gaming. Online gaming is a spectacular invention but it Collapse

1. There are more immediate giggles to be had in the Story Mode, which is rib-tickling to wade through, although "wade" is definitely the word. It really just boils down to running around dodging either projectiles or up-close Family Guy caricatures, like angry college guys with deadly melee bongs. Then you either cap 'em or bash 'em, and maybe collect a few things while being funneled towards your next inane but comical goal. [January 2013, p72]
  2. Jan 23, 2013
    With some utterly appalling level design, terrible physics and the aforementioned imprecise controls, Multiverse is one of the worst tie-ins of this generation. [Issue#227, p.78]
  3. Unfortunately for Back To The Multiverse, success is not always inherited. Whereas Family Guy consistently delivers quality (except for a few hiccups here and there), the game starts exploring the deepest regions of abysmal pretty fast. [January 2013, p.82]