7.5

1. Oct 28, 2012
    I played nearly every FIFA game, also FIFA 13, and i must say that this is the best FIFA all time. But it don't gets 10 out of ten, because the online mode is not that kind I usual see in football games. When the opponent cancels the game, it'll not be counted. So there are only 9 points for a apart from that very good game, that searches for an equal.
  2. Aug 29, 2010
    A big game of football, in this type is the best for PS3. PES - Imagination & superficiality...
    FIFA - Reality & emotion in a game of football. The best of both. Simply excelent!
  3. Nov 5, 2011
    Bought a used-version of this game for $12. And i get unlimited hours of fun. Best gaming deal of my life. Oh hell yeah... Controls are brilliant, decent graphics, many fantastic game modes. I will never forget the time and memories i had with fifa 10. To quote ea sports : "It's in the game!"
  4. Dec 29, 2011
    The best football game ever... The revolution of category... I like this game very much! Miss something like manager mode online or Virtual Pro goalkeeper, but it is good.

If you're a fan of the sport – real or virtual – it's a must-buy.
  2. EA’s FIFA 10 is by far the best soccer simulation ever released on any console. The new gameplay implementations, along with improved visuals, will make any footie fan smile.
  3. Despite the few glitches, and the complete neglect of international play, FIFA has the best game play of any soccer game to date.