7.5

1. GregS
    Oct 20, 2009
    Awesome game! I've been playing in for the past 2 days and I have to say. This is what football is all about. Especially on the PS3, where the control is as tight as ever. Great Job this year EA!
  2. JosephNS
    Nov 5, 2009
    Best football game ever. Much better than PES, and an incredible step forward in the right direction. I can't imagine myself playing a game with out 360 control or without this kind of phisical fighting. I can't imagine how EA will do it better, it's awesome.
  3. AthanasiosV
    Nov 9, 2009
    Best football experience out there! Without the minor glitches that are included in the game the overall feeling you get is that of awe. 10/10 also for their turn to the more simulation feeling and the manager mode authenticity!
  4. homert
    Dec 3, 2009
    ive been a pro evo fan all my life, but now after playing fifa 10 its clear that its in another league of its own. most authentic gameplay ever seen let alone the options the game delivres to you. Pro evos arcade gameplay needs to be develeped fast all fifa will be the only option on the market.
  5. LW
    Oct 25, 2009
    I have been a FIFA disliker and a Pro Evo promoter or nearly 7 yars. Last year FIFA was the better game allthough it hurt me to admit it. This time round I have to sat my favourite game (PES) has been stuffed. I will still buy and play both but FIFA is by far the best Football game I have played.
  6. AliJ.
    Nov 16, 2009
    I played FIFA 08 for 6 months, FIFA 09 for a year and I think FIFA 10 will last eternally. 3 weeks into the game, it is just that much more improved and even my friends who hated football/soccer simulations love this game. The game really feels like the real thing, you can dribble pretty much anywhere to your hearts content, create set pieces (which is a feature that has been wanted ever I played FIFA 08 for 6 months, FIFA 09 for a year and I think FIFA 10 will last eternally. 3 weeks into the game, it is just that much more improved and even my friends who hated football/soccer simulations love this game. The game really feels like the real thing, you can dribble pretty much anywhere to your hearts content, create set pieces (which is a feature that has been wanted ever since my first memories), the online is accessible and simply fantastic; the result of the whole package is one of the most realistic simulations of the beautiful game. A must have for any football/soccer fan. Expand
  7. AllanJ
    Nov 16, 2009
    i think this game is by far the best game ever made, when it comes to soccer. Fifa has a lot of licences and I like that a lot. I love the graphics of the game and Im loving it how the gameplay has improved as well. The online gaming is amazing, too. I prefer Fifa over PES at anytime.
  8. Aug 29, 2010
    A big game of football, in this type is the best for PS3. PES - Imagination & superficiality...
    FIFA - Reality & emotion in a game of football. The best of both. Simply excelent!
  9. Nov 5, 2011
    Bought a used-version of this game for $12. And i get unlimited hours of fun. Best gaming deal of my life. Oh hell yeah... Controls are brilliant, decent graphics, many fantastic game modes. I will never forget the time and memories i had with fifa 10. To quote ea sports : "It's in the game!"
  10. SamW
    Oct 20, 2009
    Best installment of the series yet. 09 was a tough act to follow but with improvements like 360 dribbling and Virtual Pro I don't know of any better football game.
  11. getalife
    Oct 29, 2009
    + new improvements make impact in gameplay making it the best in a football game, realistic animations on the players and the environment, huge license list, good variety of game modes offline and online. - Live Season isn't free, same cutscenes from past years, should have champions league and europa league
  12. JoeN
    Dec 25, 2009
    Builds on the winning formula that was in FIFA 09. The new dribbling is fantastic, and the updates to Manager Mode, albeit are small, really help to make an authentic football simulator. There are still a few minor problems in gameplay such as trapping errors and refs getting in the way but its overall a great experience, the closest to real football on a console out there. There is room Builds on the winning formula that was in FIFA 09. The new dribbling is fantastic, and the updates to Manager Mode, albeit are small, really help to make an authentic football simulator. There are still a few minor problems in gameplay such as trapping errors and refs getting in the way but its overall a great experience, the closest to real football on a console out there. There is room to improve though. Expand
  13. PD
    Oct 27, 2009
    This game is THE most realistic game in soccer history. a few minor glitches here and there keep it from being perfect but you would be hard pressed to find anything too wrong with this game.
  14. Dec 29, 2011
    The best football game ever... The revolution of category... I like this game very much! Miss something like manager mode online or Virtual Pro goalkeeper, but it is good.
  15. Oct 28, 2012
    I played nearly every FIFA game, also FIFA 13, and i must say that this is the best FIFA all time. But it don't gets 10 out of ten, because the online mode is not that kind I usual see in football games. When the opponent cancels the game, it'll not be counted. So there are only 9 points for a apart from that very good game, that searches for an equal.

If you're a fan of the sport – real or virtual – it's a must-buy.
  2. EA’s FIFA 10 is by far the best soccer simulation ever released on any console. The new gameplay implementations, along with improved visuals, will make any footie fan smile.
  3. Despite the few glitches, and the complete neglect of international play, FIFA has the best game play of any soccer game to date.