8.0

1. Oct 5, 2010
    I used to hate soccer, but then I watched the World Cup. I found myself wanting more after there was no more. Then I found the English Premier League, but I still wanted more. So I got this game thinking that I would finally reach my fill of soccer. I can't stop watching soccer or playing this game. Hard to find fault with a game that you can't put down. This is a must have for anyI used to hate soccer, but then I watched the World Cup. I found myself wanting more after there was no more. Then I found the English Premier League, but I still wanted more. So I got this game thinking that I would finally reach my fill of soccer. I can't stop watching soccer or playing this game. Hard to find fault with a game that you can't put down. This is a must have for any soccer junkie! Expand
  2. ICU
    Oct 6, 2010
    Having played football games(soccer if you're American) for over ten years (both Fifa and Pro Evo) I can honestly say this is the best of the best. :-)
  3. Oct 6, 2010
    This game takes the virtual football experience to the next level. The more intuitive AI makes the experience more realistic, it essentially kills of the FIFA player who could use the fastest player to run through the entire team. This new game rewards the player who learns how to play FIFA on a better level, one who learns to pass and one who actually knows what they are doing.
  4. Oct 6, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Americans who dont now a **** about football should shut up and stop rating this game, FIFA 11 is easily the most authentic, realistic football game ever created. You should go and play the robotic, unrealistic PES 11, and let us, the europeans worry about real football. We know the game, you dont! Expand
  5. Sep 30, 2010
    Now, making things simple, there are 2 major soccer games PES & FIFA, and considering that fifa 10 was brilliant, and a way better game than PES, and knowing that fifa 11 is a better game than fifa 10, it deserves a very high score for being the best footie game in the market.
  6. Sep 30, 2010
    FIFA 10 is good.............................................. FIFA 11 is better.............................................. Period.
  7. Sep 30, 2010
    Best football game ever created. Amazing movement, truly authentic experience! One for the lovers of simulation! Many improvements from the previous iterations. Career mode is a dream come true that can only get better in the coming years.
  8. Oct 1, 2010
    Right!! its defiantly better than last year, more fluid, better gameplay, even better commentary. the celebrations are better and the graphics on the top player are really good. despite this there will always be something about the new pro evolution soccer even though it has **** graphics. both great games.
  9. Oct 7, 2010
    The only soccer game with Creation Center, all leagues (copa Libertadores, UEFA Cup...) and all players can be create, share and play by users... 10/10 game, i love it!!!
  10. Sep 29, 2010
    Excellent game, they have improved key elements to game play that was much needed. The passing is more realistic instead of the ping pong passing we have seen in previous outings,dribbling and struggling jostling for the ball is spot on just great game overall.
  11. Sep 29, 2010
    Excellent game of soccer that plays like a dream,the only miner gripe that i have is with player likenesses that should have been addressed a bit more.but otherwise everything is impeccable.
  12. Sep 29, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. it's next gen fifa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  13. Sep 29, 2010
    awesome.. better than FIFA 10 in every aspect..

Definately the best sports game made. Unfortunately all the key players on the cover are injured - Kaka, Rooney are out for the next few months
  14. Oct 1, 2010
    Its a stellar game, i am totally glued to it. The Personality+ and customizations are awesome additions. The passing and other game dynamics are great. This is unanimously the best sports game out there. It's a must buy. ritvik.co/
  15. Oct 2, 2010
    Great game, the last FIFA I played was WC2010 and I have to say the game play in this version is much smoother and feels more realistic. This game will last you for a long time even if you are just a casual fan of the sport. Get a few friends to buy it and play with them online, you will all have a blast with the different online modes!
  16. Sep 29, 2010
    It has no David Beckham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Oct 13, 2010
    A very, very good game. The gameplay is very witty and complex and the graphics are close to perfection. A game that exceeds every previous fifa game and every other sports game. Excellent.
  18. Oct 11, 2010
    For the last 7-8 years its always been Pro Evo for me. This year I have joined the so called 'dark side' and I am not disappointed. The overall package of FIFA 11 was great. The rights to leagues and teams. The smoothness of online game play which was one of the important factors comparing to the last 2 PES version. The commentary is ok and a lot better than John Champion. The only issueFor the last 7-8 years its always been Pro Evo for me. This year I have joined the so called 'dark side' and I am not disappointed. The overall package of FIFA 11 was great. The rights to leagues and teams. The smoothness of online game play which was one of the important factors comparing to the last 2 PES version. The commentary is ok and a lot better than John Champion. The only issue was getting used to the buttons but after some practice this shouldn't be an issue. Player likeness is not as good as PES, neither is gameplay but I had to give it a try and its an awesome awesome awesome game. EA Sports have my money this year... Expand
  19. Oct 22, 2010
    Fifa 11 is an exciting football game and has changed a lot over the years. The game also had a lot of new things added to it as well. The manager mode has changed to career mode which I think is pretty good and you have a choice of being a player, manager or both player and manager in the career mode. In the online you can play an 11vs11 game which will allow you to be a goalkeeper in itFifa 11 is an exciting football game and has changed a lot over the years. The game also had a lot of new things added to it as well. The manager mode has changed to career mode which I think is pretty good and you have a choice of being a player, manager or both player and manager in the career mode. In the online you can play an 11vs11 game which will allow you to be a goalkeeper in it which is a big difference in a Fifa game. You also can choose different chants for your team or virtual pro which is a massive difference because I didnâ Expand
  20. Oct 15, 2010
    i think that Fifa 11 is a really good game, it has the potential to beat other football games in the world, the stuff that you can do on the games is simply just amazing, you will be very shocked with the amount of things you can do on the game, it is just like playing football real life but just on a console, i used to be a pro evolution fan. But as soon as Fifa 09 came out i was veryi think that Fifa 11 is a really good game, it has the potential to beat other football games in the world, the stuff that you can do on the games is simply just amazing, you will be very shocked with the amount of things you can do on the game, it is just like playing football real life but just on a console, i used to be a pro evolution fan. But as soon as Fifa 09 came out i was very shocked and started playing Fifa. Fifa took over my role of pro evolution, because it is more real life, the characters are more real life, just like the whole game. They have improved the key elements to game play that was really needed. Passing is so much more realistic instead of passing it and it goes straight to you, it is much harder, you have to precise your passing. But it is better than Fifa 10 in every aspect. It has to be the best sports game ever made, so much better than pro evolution in my eyes. I think the personality and the customizations are just simply unbeatable. This game is also one for the lovers of stimulation! It is so much better than last year, your eyes will be glued to the game once you play it, i recommend you will never get bored of it, it is just simply the best game out in the world. Expand
  21. Oct 22, 2010
    FIFA 11 is the football game to buy, it is officially licensed by FIFA football's world governing body! and has every league and team in the world licensed like every Fifa game, with real-life players unlike pro evolution soccer. I Have brought every Fifa game since Fifa 96 and what makes me buy this one is that it is the most accurate and true video game football experience ever!.The wayFIFA 11 is the football game to buy, it is officially licensed by FIFA football's world governing body! and has every league and team in the world licensed like every Fifa game, with real-life players unlike pro evolution soccer. I Have brought every Fifa game since Fifa 96 and what makes me buy this one is that it is the most accurate and true video game football experience ever!.The way the ball and players move around is unbelievable its like watching a football game on TV. They have also managed to improve the graphics from last year which is cool. Another thing that has improved from last year is that it is too realistic as it is very hard to score a goal and when you do score it has you off seat like your in the game. The game play is so engaging that when you score a goal you will be celebrating. It also has a new be a goalkeeper mode where it lets you be the goal keeper which is pretty fun.
    There is also a new career mode whichlets you be a player, manager or player manager.
    Manager mode is outstanding, you can be in charge of your team and sign big players and build your own dream team!. Online play as with every EA Sports game is realible and responsive thers always someon eto play and it hardly freezes. OVERALL If there is one game your going to buy this Winter its got to be Fifa 11 theres never been a better video game football experience and it keep getting better every year.
  22. Dec 3, 2010
    Fifa 11 is the best game for football because I like football and I enjoy playing football with my friends my feeling when Iâ
  23. Oct 22, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. 1. Fifa 11 there are 2 major soccer games PES & FIFA, and considering that fifa 10 was brilliant, and a way better game than PES, and knowing that fifa 11 is a better game than fifa 10, it deserves a very high score for being the best footie game in the market Online play has the potential to be good but is spoiled by sore losers - really EA should be aiming towards stricter punishments for quitters & some method of voting off the player who leaves his controller on the floor while he goes and has tea (leaving his avatar just stood still)! I'm not just interested in playing someone of a similar skill level but also someone with a good reputation for finishing the match. techniques are very good incredible free-running game you got loads of application very good some people have put down bad reviews if you donâ Expand
  24. Oct 15, 2010
    The way the game looks is good graphics and good and it the players look real then they normally do and i am tempted to get it and the controls look easier than before. The rating i would give it is 8.5 and i think it is worth buying because if you buy it now you can go on the online season mode.the modes on the game are really good and experience a managers experience.
  25. Oct 15, 2010
    Fifa 11 is an outstanding game because it is so realistic and it is good that you can be a goalkeeper for once also you can be a pro again which was a good hit on the old fifa 10.There are improved key elements to game play that was much needed because it was slacking on fifa 10. Fifa 11 is better than Fifa 10 in every aspect. Fifa 11 also has amazing movement, truly authentic experienceFifa 11 is an outstanding game because it is so realistic and it is good that you can be a goalkeeper for once also you can be a pro again which was a good hit on the old fifa 10.There are improved key elements to game play that was much needed because it was slacking on fifa 10. Fifa 11 is better than Fifa 10 in every aspect. Fifa 11 also has amazing movement, truly authentic experience which makes the game so much better. The game play is very clear and complex and the graphics are close to perfection. My opinion of Fifa 11 is that Pes will simply not be able to compare with it as it is outstanding. This game takes the virtual football experience to the next level. The more intuitive AI makes the experience more realistic, it essentially kills of the FIFA player who could use the fastest player to run through the entire team.think that Fifa 11 is a really good game, it has the potential to beat other football games in the world, the stuff that you can do on the games is simply just amazing, you will be very shocked with the amount of things you can do on the game, it is just like playing football real life but just on a console.They have improved the key elements to game play that was really needed. Passing is so much more realistic instead of passing it and it goes straight to you, it is much harder, you have to precise your passing. But it is better than Fifa 10 in every aspect. It has to be the best sports game ever made, so much better than pro evolution in my eyes. Expand
  26. Nov 5, 2010
    I like this game because it more for me and it is an excellent game; they have improved key elements to game play that was much needed. The passing is more realistic instead of the ping pong passing we have seen in previous outings, dribbling and struggling jostling for the ball is spot on just great game overall. Prepared to the old game Fifa 10, Fifa 11 has better graphics and betterI like this game because it more for me and it is an excellent game; they have improved key elements to game play that was much needed. The passing is more realistic instead of the ping pong passing we have seen in previous outings, dribbling and struggling jostling for the ball is spot on just great game overall. Prepared to the old game Fifa 10, Fifa 11 has better graphics and better game controls of the game as it has better goal scoring opportunity. The game play is amazing its 100x times better then the old Fifa. It has much more better updates of the game more then anything I am totally glued to this game because i love football. The tournaments of the game are great because you can select one tournament for example "the FA cup" if you win every game you can through to the finals there 6 rounds and then thereâ Expand
  27. Oct 16, 2010
    The good thing about this game is if you were good at fifa 10 it doesn't mean you will be good at fifa 11. It means it a new exciting challenge :) :) :)
  28. Oct 22, 2010
    I gotta have a PS3......................................... and get the fifa 11 immetiately...................................................................
  29. Oct 27, 2010
    Despite an amazing depth to the gameworld into which FIFA 11 invites you, you can't help but think there is a certain lack of intellegence to the gameplay. It is sometimes hard to truly control shots even with the "finesse" modifier and often the AI will score with one or two attacks in a game, rendering your efforts completely useless. This detracts from the great "career mode" play,Despite an amazing depth to the gameworld into which FIFA 11 invites you, you can't help but think there is a certain lack of intellegence to the gameplay. It is sometimes hard to truly control shots even with the "finesse" modifier and often the AI will score with one or two attacks in a game, rendering your efforts completely useless. This detracts from the great "career mode" play, which allows you to manage your club better than ever before, scouring the planet in search of the new Drogba (his name is Lukaku). The gloss is mostly enough to take your attention away from this, but not completely. Those who have played the World Cup edition will be familiar with many of the innovations, and penalties are extremely realistic, albeit often difficult. Having played PES11, I can safely say I will once again be returning to the Konami franchise for the long term but I will keep FIFA 11 for the occassional player vs player game with friends. Expand
  30. Nov 10, 2010
    Simply put, Its the best football game I've ever played. The only fault i have with it, is that they still haven't nailed the atmosphere of football.
  31. Nov 22, 2010
    FIFA (Soccer) 11 has greatly improved on the faults that the previous games had. For instance, in 09 and 10, it was too easy to score, with me sometimes getting results like 16-0. Now, the goalies are much more agile and less stiff, although I must admit, I still have a little trick to get the ball into the net. Passing was also too easy to get right. Now, there is a chance that you ballFIFA (Soccer) 11 has greatly improved on the faults that the previous games had. For instance, in 09 and 10, it was too easy to score, with me sometimes getting results like 16-0. Now, the goalies are much more agile and less stiff, although I must admit, I still have a little trick to get the ball into the net. Passing was also too easy to get right. Now, there is a chance that you ball can go wayward, and the power system being put into place in passing means you have more control. The addition of the ability to save some of your best goals is a godsend, no doubt. This installment definitely deserves a 10. I would award it 20 if it was possible! FIFA (Soccer) 11 is the definitive football (soccer) game on the market. Yes, EA, if you re-release it, you may put that on the box. Expand
  32. Nov 24, 2010
    After FIFA 2009 and FIFA 2010, it was difficult to imagine what additions could be made to a franchise that had finally come out of Pro Evo's shadow and begun to truely believe that it is the best Football title around. FIFA 2011 unfortunately felt like it had buckled under the success of its predecessors and rather than be further refined and tuned into the perfect work of art it shouldAfter FIFA 2009 and FIFA 2010, it was difficult to imagine what additions could be made to a franchise that had finally come out of Pro Evo's shadow and begun to truely believe that it is the best Football title around. FIFA 2011 unfortunately felt like it had buckled under the success of its predecessors and rather than be further refined and tuned into the perfect work of art it should have been, suffered from severe bugs and lack of ambition. True they fixed the annoyances of 2010 such as the ease of being able to chip the keeper 90% of the time but that seemed to be about it, with the only true addition being a frankly poor goalkeeper mode that had seemed to involve a lot of waiting around, followed by a fumble of button pressing before conceding the only goal of the game. An otherwise enjoyable experience, if not anything revolutionary Expand
  33. Dec 10, 2010
    i think that fifa 11 is much better than fifa 10 because the game play is more realistlic and that is much harder to keep the possession of ball and its much harder to score goals past the keeper. When you are taking a pentaly kick you have to be reallly accurate when you score a penalty kick past the keeper. I think fifa 11 has improved alot from the last game the graphics are much better.
  34. Dec 4, 2010
    Only thing FIFA 11 needs is the UEFA Champions League, FIFA World Cup and Copa Libertadores licensed and mine keeps on freezing for 2 seconds at a time, I don't know why. Apart from that it's perfect
  35. Dec 17, 2010
    I play football games all the time i think fifa 11 is a great game and has real graphics which attract you to play the game. i used to be a profan but know i play fifa more than pro. It has such a good game and has nothing abd about it. anyone will love this game it is fully entertaining. The passing is more realistic before it wasnt so good as it is know. This game has total amount of funI play football games all the time i think fifa 11 is a great game and has real graphics which attract you to play the game. i used to be a profan but know i play fifa more than pro. It has such a good game and has nothing abd about it. anyone will love this game it is fully entertaining. The passing is more realistic before it wasnt so good as it is know. This game has total amount of fun its exciting. This game is exciting when you are playing online with mates because with this game anything can happen at anytime. The game fun and playable and has with this game you can have a laff all the time. I dont know anything bad about this game iuts just perfect and intresting. From my point of view i think that Fifa 11 is a really good game, it has the potential to beat other football games. But everyone is saying it has no David Beckham and its true it doesnt he is a legend and they missed him out the game which is really poor. It is good that you can be a goalkeeper for once and you can play just one on one. Expand
  36. Jun 19, 2011
    I was a pro evo purist until December 2010. Not any more this is a top 5 title on any console ps3, xbox the numpty wii. LIke excel you use 10% of the actual potential in the game and like pro evo 5 its a grower that knocks on perfections door. Its got the kits and its got lag free servers. Pro evo cannot come back to beat this in 50 years. Thanks pro evo for showing fifa the way.
  37. Mar 4, 2011
    Fifa 11
    Fifa 11
    Fifa 11 is the greatest game for football. I enjoy playing it, because I like the football games. I enjoy playing the football games with my mates a family and some of the game I win and which I play my cousins they win the game. The team I pick is Aston villa they are the team I support and my mates pick Liverpool or wolves, and the most of the time I pick Aston villa. The games is fun to play and they most important is when you play online with different people, I enjoy player fifa 11 with different mates. You can pick different player and different team in this game. The graph is better than the old fifa 10. You can play them on ps3 or Xbox 360 and pc. It is better to play it on Xbox and ps3 because the graph is better than the pc. Some time I hate playing it because I forget how to play the game fifa 2011 so I have to ask my friend or my cousins. Most of my mates play online on Ps3 they enjoy it most of the time they win the games and some we play else other. You can pick different player and team on the like different countries on there and there different player from different counties. If you have got a pc the game will be fifa manger and if you have got an Xbox or a Ps3 it will be called fifa Soccer 11 game.
  38. Jan 25, 2011
    FIFA 11 is a much improved soccer simulation, it reflects what really happens on the field more realistically than ever before. Is that necessarily a good thing though? It is much more difficult. That realistic difficulty combined with some questionable design decisions, namely the â
  39. Jun 4, 2011
    Gameplay is as solid as ever, new modes add to the already huge depth, you can also add your own tracks into the game and the Creation Center is fantastic. Ultimate Team is now free (as it should be!) and Career Mode has a lot of depth. It only loses marks for the terrible online matchmaking and the tons of bugs!
  40. Mar 22, 2011
    FIFA just can't help itself right now. FIFA 10 was a statement of intent. FIFA 11 is hardcore evidence of just what their about. It seems like a distant memory all those years FIFA spent lagging behind PES but now FIFA is winning title after title and this year is no different. People may say there is no signifcant improvement since FIFA 10 but its the minor tweaks and the littleFIFA just can't help itself right now. FIFA 10 was a statement of intent. FIFA 11 is hardcore evidence of just what their about. It seems like a distant memory all those years FIFA spent lagging behind PES but now FIFA is winning title after title and this year is no different. People may say there is no signifcant improvement since FIFA 10 but its the minor tweaks and the little adjustments made that somehow enable FIFA to get better and better every year! To topple last years outing is remarkable. Sound is as amazing as ever, particuarly stadium atmospheres, if you've ever been or played against FC Porto then you'll know what im talking about. The visual's are splendid maybe not quite as good as it gets but still pretty solid. Gameplay is once again inspiring. The new personality plus is dynamite! Each individual player has his own unique style for example Theo Walcott can breeze by players as if they didn't exist. And it's the same for most of the top players unfortunately that means the lesser players miss out but they can't get every single player correct can they? Online is as addictive and amazing as ever, you've got the FIWC as well as Ultimate Team. Offline there is the Be A Pro mode again, and the new Be A Goalkeeper (not quite as indulging as it seams, quite boring actually) and the ever reliable manager mode. So if your buying one football game this year, then FIFA is your game without any doubt it holds onto topspot unharmed in a different class from anything else on offer. Must have! Expand
  41. Apr 28, 2011
    I've always liked FIFA games, but they were always just the games I would play when I had nothing better to do. So I was surprised when I got the 50 hours trophy! It's better than all of the other FIFA games because I think the game play has vastly improved from the other titles in the series. There are some faults but beside that this game is the best football game I have ever played.
  42. Jul 17, 2011
    This game is completely amazing.Fun,realistic gameplay,grapfics,menu designs and everything...iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  43. Aug 27, 2011
    Personality plus, passing and jostling definitely makes this game stand out from it's predecessor, but unless you love footy and enjoy getting one every year then I would definitely recommend waiting perhaps for a few years. The huge problem was online freezes. It needs to be completely sorted out for fifa 12. This is a solid game and it is a big improvement.
  44. Nov 16, 2011
    FFS I dont get this game at all. I'll be aiming my stick in one direction and my guy will pass it the wrong way. Some guy will start running and then stop just as I fire a through ball. Its so rediculous, im so over this frustrating bull **** game. I lightly tap a cross or hold down a strong pass and its still a crazy long cross and a super slow pass. I couldnt do **** all without theFFS I dont get this game at all. I'll be aiming my stick in one direction and my guy will pass it the wrong way. Some guy will start running and then stop just as I fire a through ball. Its so rediculous, im so over this frustrating bull **** game. I lightly tap a cross or hold down a strong pass and its still a crazy long cross and a super slow pass. I couldnt do **** all without the assisted passing but its **** up at the same time, really is game breaking for me. Expand
  45. Sep 18, 2011
    The best part of all FIFA's. Improvements of mechnisms are slightly but you can feel difference after hundreds, thousands of matches. Can't wait for FIFA 12!
  46. Jan 29, 2012
    Fifa 11 is a good game but it is let down by off pitch detiriation, the presentation itself is sloppy and career mode falls flat of expectation. Taking one player on a journey through career mode is boring and unrealistic and will never live up to Pro Evolution Soccer's Become a Legend. Playing as the whole team is unsatisfying as there is apsolutley no player growth which is unforgivableFifa 11 is a good game but it is let down by off pitch detiriation, the presentation itself is sloppy and career mode falls flat of expectation. Taking one player on a journey through career mode is boring and unrealistic and will never live up to Pro Evolution Soccer's Become a Legend. Playing as the whole team is unsatisfying as there is apsolutley no player growth which is unforgivable and just plain lazy. I wanted an advanced scouting system and we got no scouting at all. You can also easily be sacked as manger, this game is also riddled with bugs, which can be sorted out but they are annoying all the same. I created a team and uploaded it, I called them United City F.C but according to EA the name was Team_45_zxyery or something just as stupid. Of coarse it's not all bad for Fifa though, it's still a very good simulation of football. (I refuse to call it soccer) There is still a vast amount of leagues and teams to select from, playing online is exciting and playing with a created team (when it works) is a nice new feature. Overall the feeling of scoring a winning goal on fifa can't be rivalled by any other sports game in my opinion. Expand
  47. Jul 23, 2012
    Fifa 11 is brilliant, it really is, it might be the best football game I've got, or played, well, I don't know, the world cup 2010 game could be better, well, saying that, Fifa 11 does have: be a pro, be a goalie, career mode, replay theater e.t.c... I just disagreed with my own opinion, I'd now say Fifa 11 is better than world cup 2010, only by a bit though.
  48. Oct 1, 2012
    Now is year 2012, I write this review. FIFA Soccer 11 is the best of all FIFA Soccer Series at the moment. I am still playing it now for more than 2 years already. Eventhough FIFA 12 has a better graphics than 11, it had changed the way of defending. It is terrible. While FIFA 13 has the best graphics among all the FIFA series, it has changed the way of passing. Passing is horrible. BothNow is year 2012, I write this review. FIFA Soccer 11 is the best of all FIFA Soccer Series at the moment. I am still playing it now for more than 2 years already. Eventhough FIFA 12 has a better graphics than 11, it had changed the way of defending. It is terrible. While FIFA 13 has the best graphics among all the FIFA series, it has changed the way of passing. Passing is horrible. Both FIFA 12 & 13 are a dissapointment to me. FIFA 11 is a much better soccer game for me eventhough there are still many flaws on FIFA 11. Expand
  49. Oct 31, 2012
    A solid game. The integration och playstation network as well as the Ultimate team really made this stand out. Until that date the best available soccer game out there.
  50. Oct 6, 2012
    Although the 2011 version of the FIFA series has two years under his belt, it still makes a good figure. Sure, not all the teams are on the cutting edge, but atmosphere and playability still inspire today.
  51. Dec 3, 2013
    It does have Becham Btw chris but this is by far the 2nd best fifa game ever next to street. It is fun and Ai is solid for a 2010 game and the graphics are still impresive and tornament mode is my fav and they did not leave out key players. Ever heard of a player called tshalbala? hes there
  52. Nov 19, 2013
    El mejor Fifa de todos los hasta ahora sacados,el mejor juego de futbol del mundo,sin duda. Ha innovado mucho la verdad e introdujo muchas novedades. Le falta aun mejorar en los graficos y haber si puede pillarse La Champions y La Uefa porque se merece encima de tener tantisimas ligas y equipos y selecciones animo Fifa y ya me imagino el Fifa 12 como sera de buenisimo y espero que mejorenEl mejor Fifa de todos los hasta ahora sacados,el mejor juego de futbol del mundo,sin duda. Ha innovado mucho la verdad e introdujo muchas novedades. Le falta aun mejorar en los graficos y haber si puede pillarse La Champions y La Uefa porque se merece encima de tener tantisimas ligas y equipos y selecciones animo Fifa y ya me imagino el Fifa 12 como sera de buenisimo y espero que mejoren lo de el online,de las personas que se van cuando van perdiendo,eso me da mucha rabia. Expand
  53. Jan 6, 2016
    FIFA 11 continues the franchise successfully. Whilst the vastly improved graphics are the major standout in this instalment, the vibrant look and feel is not to be discounted.
  54. Dec 29, 2015
    My ratings say it all nothing else to say.its a good football game.and has many features had a good field,great players,teams and many more.Its all I would say
  55. Apr 9, 2016
    This is my review for all fifa games because they are all similar. Great fun gameplay and I recommend it because it has fut and it's fun great singleplayer and multiplayer. 100/100.
  56. Jun 30, 2016
    A risky yet successful continuation of the great FIFA 10. Virtual Pro mode was introduced with the possibility of playing as a goalkeeper. This was a great, completely different experience which I thoroughly enjoyed. I also remember that it was at this point where a lot of movement mechanics had changed, including shooting, passing, close ball control, dribbling and sprinting. This was aA risky yet successful continuation of the great FIFA 10. Virtual Pro mode was introduced with the possibility of playing as a goalkeeper. This was a great, completely different experience which I thoroughly enjoyed. I also remember that it was at this point where a lot of movement mechanics had changed, including shooting, passing, close ball control, dribbling and sprinting. This was a risky change made by EA but it paid off. It felt more realistic than its predecessor. But as with any other FIFA game, there were self-explanatory problems which prevented this game from being the awesome game it could have been.

This is probably the best FIFA in the past few years. Marginally better than FIFA 10, hence why I gave both games the same score but if decimals were introduced then this one would be slightly higher.
  57. Aug 5, 2016
    I remained impressed with the game. I thought that it was going to be worse than the fifa 10 but it was simply spectacular............................

1. Feb 7, 2011
    FIFA 11 really is the ultimate soccer experience and any fan would do well to give this game a play. New improvements to the gameplay mechanics make this years iteration even more appealing than the last.
  2. games(TM)
    Jan 20, 2011
    The best simulation of the series. [Issue#102, p.105]
  3. Jan 16, 2011
    Year after year FIFA 11 is getting a little better. EA has made probably the perfect football game with FIFA 11.