7.1

1. Oct 30, 2011
    A great experience so far. Not a good start when i played the game because it's so easy to score and so hard to defend. Really boring even if i have many high scoring matches like 5-4, 6-3, 8-8. The cpu AI is dumb when defending and clever when attacking. Not willing to give up, i tweak the user and cpu sliders to be able to adapt to the game and voila, now i am really enjoying the gameA great experience so far. Not a good start when i played the game because it's so easy to score and so hard to defend. Really boring even if i have many high scoring matches like 5-4, 6-3, 8-8. The cpu AI is dumb when defending and clever when attacking. Not willing to give up, i tweak the user and cpu sliders to be able to adapt to the game and voila, now i am really enjoying the game due to the competitiveness. I don't mind if i lose matches in this manner. Is fifa 12 more fun than fifa 10? ( i skipped fifa11) For now, i don't have the answer, but fifa 12 has the potential to be the best soccer game ever. Expand
  2. Oct 13, 2011
    I wasn't expecting FIFA 12 to be revolutionary in any way shape or form, but I expected it to be the most polished FIFA game to date which EA have pulled off very nicely. The visuals are sharp, the gameplay is smooth, which altogether brings a very nice package. One of the best sports games this year has to offer.
  3. Oct 15, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. -- My apologies for bad English grammar, if there is any --

I actually want to give this game a "9", but gave it a "10" instead as some user reviews aren't based on facts (that matter) or simply someone 's frustration because they can't get the hang on it's new gameplay without learning it first for a few weeks or months, so here goes: The most impressive football game ever made so far. It's gameplay is very realistic and makes you think like a real football player, in defensive as well as offensive manners. It's hard to get into the tactical defending, especially against Legendary CPU players. It forces you to think ahead, see the spaces, and anticipate your opponent's moves to win the ball back. No longer you can just simply win the ball back without going through too much trouble, which I like. Even if you'd turn off tactical defending and switch back to the "old" defensive controls, it's harder than in previous Fifa games.
    As for the impact engine, in my opinion this feature is not useless at all and makes the game feel very realistic and alive. Emotions can run high while something is not going the way you expect it to be, as well as positive as negative emotions... That's the way it goes down on a real football field too. Also, having summed up some aspects of the game, when you are playing this game with (a) friend(s), online or together on the couch in the living room... You'll have a blast!
  4. Oct 18, 2011
    This has got to be the best FIFA yet. In the past, there hasn't seemed to be much changes between different FIFA's each year. This year however, FIFA 12 has a lot more to offer. New skills and tactics, new modes, and an all new realistic physics system called the Impact Engine. EA have really nailed it this year in creating the ultimate football experiece, for anyone to play.
  5. Oct 27, 2011
    I have to give this game full marks for the addition of one feature this year.... the head to head leagues! What a stroke of genius, giving you the fun of online gameplay, still with goals to reach and acheivements to complete but without meaning you have the play Ultimate Team!

The Ultimate Team concept is brilliant, however it is far too easy for those sad acts out there to buy boost cards for every players and have a full team of Usain Bolts running around the pitch, WHY??? These stat boost cards need to be removed from the game. You don't see Kenny Dalglish saying to Gerrard 'you're not quick enough son, here's some extra pace for you'. Players are who they are and are good at what they do, lets eliminate the ability to make poor players into world beaters

The graphics this year are great, although there are too many generic faces still on too many well known players. I appreciate it must be time consuming to re create people, but surely those world renowned faces deserve a little bit of effort, don't they?!?!

Overall though, vastly enjoyable with a brilliant career mode and a new online feature that has been the missing link all along. Well done EA
  6. Nov 8, 2011
    This was my first soccer game in many years...and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Assuming you are humble enough to play at the right difficulty, the game leaves enough up to your control that you feel in charge, but doesn't make you micro-manage every movement on the field (until higher difficulties when you're actually ready to do so). The game is beautiful, smart, and downrightThis was my first soccer game in many years...and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Assuming you are humble enough to play at the right difficulty, the game leaves enough up to your control that you feel in charge, but doesn't make you micro-manage every movement on the field (until higher difficulties when you're actually ready to do so). The game is beautiful, smart, and downright fun. I can't speak to how well it compares to previous iterations, but that's a stupid way to critique anyway. Sports fans should enjoy this game. Expand
  7. Nov 4, 2011
    Great game but some players levels dont correspond to the real level of the player i think . Ultimate team = AWESOME
    so many tricks in the options that its impossible to know it all and the new mechanism of defence = GREAT
  8. Nov 11, 2011
    This is basically the equivalent of the COD series. Copy and Paste each year with minimal changes made to the game whilst trying to make the most money possible.
    But otherwise I have to say this is the best FIFA up to date with the Impact Engine being a huge welcome to the series. While this game is good , it doesn't deserve the high critic reiews. It is a 7.5/10 max.
  9. May 7, 2012
    I used to be a PES fan, but this game changed my opinion.The tricks are really nice so as the graphics.It got a nice online mod and coach/player mod.Really enjoyed the game, but there are some glitches, such as goalkeeper taking the ball away from his goalkeeping box.
  10. May 12, 2012
    best sport game ever made!fifa 12 have everything the reefere is cool but the players can shoot a ball in the goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in fifa 98 you coulnt
  11. Sep 20, 2012
    very very good football game i am very impressed. the only bad thing is the glitches when the people clash into each other but other than that it's a very well done game. 9/10
  12. Nov 10, 2011
    Only sports game worth buying. The old FIFAs were great and although this game does have some similar feel to FIFA 10, to those of us who have played a lot it is definitely a different feel. I've always gotten the new Madden and new MLB the show but truthfully I'll stop buying these from here on out FIFA is just that much better. Never played soccer in my life but my friends got me intoOnly sports game worth buying. The old FIFAs were great and although this game does have some similar feel to FIFA 10, to those of us who have played a lot it is definitely a different feel. I've always gotten the new Madden and new MLB the show but truthfully I'll stop buying these from here on out FIFA is just that much better. Never played soccer in my life but my friends got me into it and you really do start to love the game just by playing FIFA as cliche and dumb as this sounds Expand
  13. Oct 4, 2011
    Just when you thought EA had scored the ultimate goal with FIFA 11, straight from kick off FIFA 12 outclasses its predacessor and hits the back of the net. Cliche? Nonetheless, FIFA 11 was as good as it got in terms of football (soccer) games and i'm sure I wasn't alone in thinking how they could possibly top last years incredible installment. Yet, somehow they have delivered the mostJust when you thought EA had scored the ultimate goal with FIFA 11, straight from kick off FIFA 12 outclasses its predacessor and hits the back of the net. Cliche? Nonetheless, FIFA 11 was as good as it got in terms of football (soccer) games and i'm sure I wasn't alone in thinking how they could possibly top last years incredible installment. Yet, somehow they have delivered the most authentic, definitive and revolutionary title to date. This year round it's all change. And its without a doubt a step in the direction through that change. Before FIFA 12, defending was so basic and simple it was as simple as holding a button dispossessing the opposition however that's long gone my friend! Defending is now an art and a skill and arguably the most important part of the game as now one mistake and unlike previous outings you could redeem yourself quite easily, now one misjudged tackle and your left fully exposed. It will divide opinion for sure but I endorse the decision to scrap the old system the new one brings much needed freshness and actually offers you a challenge knowing that you need to have the skill to be able to tackle. It will frustrate you but after hours of playing you soon come to grips with things. This is one part of the impact system which is pretty awesome itself besides tackling now players can be injured. Simply trying to evade a challenge can leave a player on the ground, again adding a more realistic feel to FIFA. Player likeliness is improved upon with most of the world well known faces likeness uncanny. What also sticks out is precision with the dirbbling which if you perform properly is fantastic. That extra half yard you can create can be all the difference and as for driblling and the skill moves its now straightforward and easy to do unlike past times. Obviously career mode for those who don't go online is the catch with FIFA and this year its enhanced once more. A genius addition in particular is the transfer deadline day. Anyone who enjoys the excitement it generates in real life will nlove FIFA's attempts to get that buzz in the game. Besides that players now will grow tired of staying on the bench and will come to you to inform you of their moods from retiring to requesting a transfer. Its not the biggest adjustment but its a great start and the signs seem good. There's also Be A Pro which does exactly what it says on the tin. Online is outstanding as always with so much on offer. From a simple 1 v 1 match to your Ultimate Team where you can start and build up your dream team and take on the worlds best, its addictive. Then there's also EA Sports Football Club where you choose your favourite team and take on real world scenarios to earn your side points in what could be the beginnning of something special. After sampling FIFA 12 so far (a mere 5 days) I can already see my social life disappearing as this is the BEST FIFA yet, its such a groundbreaking experience for Football fans and a huge leap forward, you really wonder what they can possibly do to top that but FIFA 12 is the perfect evidence that the boys at EA Sports have plenty in their locker. All in all, FIFA 12 is the ultimate football experience for any football (soccer) fans it simply doesn't get any better than this. It not only raises the bar but also revolutionizes the way football games will be played! As an all round package you can't go wrong as there is simply so much on offer from the addictive Career Mode and the awesome Online modes its safe to say this is genuinely a game you cannot afford to miss out. Flawless football! Expand
  14. Sep 30, 2011
    FIFA 12 has taken another step forward in trying to make the game as realistic as possible. *note if you've got problems with the movement you can make it better. Go to gameplay options and then to User player options. You will find horizontal bars you can move up or down. Go to PLAYER MOVEMENT FREQUENCY and push it up to the top and then to FULBACK positioning and push that up too. YouFIFA 12 has taken another step forward in trying to make the game as realistic as possible. *note if you've got problems with the movement you can make it better. Go to gameplay options and then to User player options. You will find horizontal bars you can move up or down. Go to PLAYER MOVEMENT FREQUENCY and push it up to the top and then to FULBACK positioning and push that up too. You should find that the game moves alot better.

after extensive play I give it 8.5

Pro's:
    Countless animations meaning greater variety of shots, passes, headers and tackles. Defending is more satisfying although big learning curve. Manager mode is better than last year and the fatigue leading to injuries is a great addition letting you know you need to balance it out and rest some players more, or take the risk if you really need the player. The amount of teams you can be. Creation mode! havent done it yet, but apparently you can create leagues, teams and players and put them in career mode. Tight dribbling controls meaning greater freedom of movement, showing the amount of touches a player actually has on a ball when dribbling and pulling off skills is more satisfying than ever and the added contextual skills and dribbling makes it less predictable. Customisation of options and playability. Assisted, semi-assisted and manual for shooting, passing, crossing, lobbed passes, through balls ect. Fast, medium and slow gameplay options, 2 different types of Nets and how loose you want them to be and if you hate the new defending and you want it to be easier, you can go back to the FIFA 11 settings. All in all you feel you have more control of what the player you control does, whether defending or attacking which gives you a higher sense of responsibility when it comes to a win or lose situation. Goalkeepers are very good this year and the saving animations are very good, e.g. when you are in on goal and close to the keeper he will change his angle more and close his legs if the shots are close to him and the diving across goal if they get the rebound is a fantastic addition. Very good physics engine

Cons:

AI movement is pretty poor and im sometimes left wondering when im attacking what my options are. It feels as though I have to go it alone abit too much. We all get that using alot of skill moves to outfox the defenders and running in on goal to dink it over the keeper is fantastic, as is the occasional 30 yard screamer, but there has to be more options and a greater number of ways to play FIFA. Although the Physics engine is good, it can also be very stupid when your players run into eachother, giving the ball away and having big gaps that get exploited when 2 sometimes 3 of your players are lying on the floor. Referees are still awful. Spending your time one on one with someone like Pato and as you think he has got past you, you stick a leg out and knocks the ball out of play in dramatic fashion. Then the ref points to the spot... horrible. Dribbling is also a con as it can sometimes mean its one paced and struggle to get past a player, although I've had no problem winning the ball in a foot race with a player like Messi against a slower defender, on the ball Messi is a bit slower than what you would expect form players of his calibre.

Player ratings: Arshavin, Walcott, Defoe, Bale ect are seriously overated. I wouldnt say Bale is 2 points ahead of someone like Modric and I definitely wouldnt say he is better than Pedro, Sanchez, among a few others. I also wouldn't put him on the same level as Aguero, just one behind Silva (who is better than Modric but not in FIFA) and one ahead of Pato, Suarez and yaya Toure. There are many more but Im going to stop now and just play the game and enjoy it.
  15. Sep 30, 2011
    Play the game a few times before you really make your final judgements as the game is very different to FIFA 11. The new gameplay engine really takes a whhile to get used to, but is very rewarding once you get the hang of it - even if it's just understanding it cos I'm still trying to string together that series of wins. i played the demo to death and the full game is everything youPlay the game a few times before you really make your final judgements as the game is very different to FIFA 11. The new gameplay engine really takes a whhile to get used to, but is very rewarding once you get the hang of it - even if it's just understanding it cos I'm still trying to string together that series of wins. i played the demo to death and the full game is everything you expect from the finished product. Yes, there are minor things that you'd like to see better, but the positives far outweigh these and they are relatively minor when compared to the whole experience. It feels like a football game should feel and every player is important to his role - even though the team must function in tandem in order to get the win. A brilliant game and one that should be experienced by any person who has a remote interest in football or sports games in general. Expand
  16. Sep 29, 2011
    I guess that this year iteration of FIFA 12 is way better than its predecessors in terms of gameplay, graphics and features. The most challenging feature in FIFA 12 is to regain the ball once you've lost it; tactical defending forces you to think twice before tackling an opponent, which in case of misjudge, leaves a straight path to goal. A few moves like flair passes and flair shotsI guess that this year iteration of FIFA 12 is way better than its predecessors in terms of gameplay, graphics and features. The most challenging feature in FIFA 12 is to regain the ball once you've lost it; tactical defending forces you to think twice before tackling an opponent, which in case of misjudge, leaves a straight path to goal. A few moves like flair passes and flair shots enhances gameplay, just like in real life. No need to say that the new impact system feels great also, unexpected and varied player falls are welcome. Another small but great feature is the handball; free kicks and penalties may now be awarded if the ball touches a player's hand/arm. However, there is still room for improvement regarding animations, inertia and graphics. That would make FIFA 13 the perfect game! Expand
  17. Oct 9, 2011
    Para mi lejos el mejor fifa que jugue....sin dudas el online esta mas completo que nunca...La defensa tactica una vez que le agarras la mano es sorpendente. Me encanto, es un lujo este juego de ea sports! Sin duda si sos fifero este es el mejor que salio de toda la saga.
  18. Nov 23, 2011
    Best Soccer game ever...
    EA is allways improving this game, every year the game is more similar to the real sport. This is more important if you compare this game to PES wich quality has been going down every year.
  19. Oct 1, 2011
    shahzadkhero and cfc and probably spiltAuras are pes fanboys and you can check their other "reviews" that prove it so. madmaz has buried all fifa games in his reviews and mostly plays racing games. One thing is for sure. Fifa 12 is the most realistic football simulator in the market in terms of physics and gameplay. I have bought Fifa 12 for the xbox and also played pes demo 12 on xbox.shahzadkhero and cfc and probably spiltAuras are pes fanboys and you can check their other "reviews" that prove it so. madmaz has buried all fifa games in his reviews and mostly plays racing games. One thing is for sure. Fifa 12 is the most realistic football simulator in the market in terms of physics and gameplay. I have bought Fifa 12 for the xbox and also played pes demo 12 on xbox. Pes 12 also is fun and provides a slightly realistic touch at times but feels a bit arcade and robotic while dribbling. Dont get me wrong, i like Pes 12, but Fifa 12 feels and plays much better in terms of realism. When it come to realism and physics subjective statements are out of the question. Fifa 12 > Pes 12 in the terms i mentioned is an objective statement and no troll or fanboy can prove the laws of physics wrong, period. Expand
  20. Sep 30, 2011
    Great game! a much better improvement than fifa 12. I love the manager mode as its bit more realistic than fifa 11 (I know, there is always room for improvement!!)
  21. Sep 30, 2011
    l'un des meilleurs Fifa de la séries les point fort du jeux : l'impact engine qui résoudre pas mal de problème le gameplay : avec la précision dribble et les déplacement des joueurs la maniabilité du jeux parfait le jeux en ligne avec division avec tout les option du jeux il a heu des bonne idée lesl'un des meilleurs Fifa de la séries les point fort du jeux : l'impact engine qui résoudre pas mal de problème le gameplay : avec la précision dribble et les déplacement des joueurs la maniabilité du jeux parfait le jeux en ligne avec division avec tout les option du jeux il a heu des bonne idée les point faible du jeux : dans le mode carrière il heu des bonne idée avec les recruteur pour recruter les jeune talent demain je les trouve incomplet le mode carrière il manque plein chose. résoudre le problème avec l'abitre parce que avec l'impact Engine résoudre pas mal de chose mail il est pas au point encore retravailler dessus parce que il y a beaucoup contact physique que l'arbitre ne siffle pas faute résoudre le problème de l'arbitre et perfectionné l'impact engine Idée: mode carrière faire des équipe de jeune quant on recrute un jeune talent demain on le met directement dans l'équipe jeune qui puisse jouer qui développe son potentiel après qu'on puisse le prendre dans l'équipe première, crée l'apparence de l Entraîneur après qu'on puisse faire un planning entrainement pour la semaine approfondire press recruter son propre staff technique étre sélectionneurs national avoir une nouvel interface tactique pour faire sa composition est son Schéma tactique comme dans football manager avoir la licence de la ligue des champions et europa ligue ou approfondire plus les création des tournoi qu'on puisse faire des mi en scène de l'entré de la coupe affinée plus la modélisation des joueur parce que certaine joueur son bien mai les autre qui son raté fait trot cartoon dans le mode carrière : les vrais fonction d'un manager c'est recruter son propre staff , faire un planning entrainement gérai la prèss gérai le moral des joueur en gros il faut sa soi comme football manager en gros on demande que sa soi football manager il y a aussi quant on gagne des championnat ou des coupe on gagne pas assez d'argent et c'est pas normal il faut développe qu'on puisse aussi choisir le sponsor et changer les commentaire français Expand
  22. Sep 29, 2011
    The new Fifa is definitely a huge step forward. What Fifa has done essentially is to dare change the way football games have been played defensively for years - and they have done a great job. You will have trouble getting into it, but after say a weekend of playtime, you will be used to the new defending and you will never want to go back.

The true benefit of the tactical defending

The true benefit of the tactical defending unfolds when you play against human players, since you have a lot more space to maneuver as the unrealistic pressing is gone. Games build up more naturally and the tactical defending is a worthy addition to the game, and I'm sure it will soon be the genre standard.

There is one drawback of the TD though: If you want to play Fifa with your roommates or you on parties or before going out or whatnot, players who aren't used to the new system will find it difficult to get into it. That's a drawback to be considered - even though it is possible to switch back to old defending.

Next, the precision dribbling is often left out of reviews, but I think it's a great addition. Being on the ball feels so lively now. You can maneuver on close quarters and dribble past enemies without using any skill moves. Yet it isn't overpowered. Great job and no complaints here. A perfect addition to the game.

The impact engine is the future in all sports games, but is still in development. Yeah there are glitches, but more often than not you'll enjoy looking at your players fall. It's a nice addition but a work in progress.

Maybe the biggest flaw of the game is AI. Playing against the computer could be more fun. Defense tends to be too perfect, and the formation is just unrealistically good. At the same time, your own players don't move quite as actively as you would expect them to. That can be mitigated by sending and double passing manually, but for a casual player that could be an issue.

Apart from that, atmosphere has been tweaked here and there, sound is a little better (not the commentary but the atmospheric sounds), ingame scenes are cooler, menus are a lot nicer...small improvements as were to be expected.

A nice little feature is the new "Football Club" i.e. the social network of the game. I won't go into detail here, just check out youtube for that, but it's just a cute little service that will give you some incentive to win.
    Obviously other modes were changed too, with head to head seasons, minor tweaks in Career Mode and Ultimate Team but nothing too severe.

In the end, is Fifa worth a buy? My answer is "yes" if you are looking for a game that will keep you busy all year long and that you can especially enjoy online against other more serious players. You need some dedication for the game and if you are just playing casually, Fifa might not be the game for you as playing against the AI is not super fun and the Teammate AI feels sluggish if you don't know how to send your players manually.

Fifa or PES? I don't want to start a war but from my point of view PES is the game that I would recommend to the casual gamer. It's really fun in a more immediate way. Your own players are always in movement and the game feels exciting and the defending is left as it was, which makes sense when playing with less experienced friends.

Fifa is the game for the dedicated long term gamer who is looking for the online experience, from my point of view. It really is a great game and fully deserves all the praise it's getting. It dared carving new paths for the genre and did so wholly successfully. That can't be honored enough!
  23. Sep 30, 2011
    Anyone rating this game below 8 hasn't played it. This game is smooth, smart and polished. Best FIFA I've played so far and that is saying a lot. Well done EA.
  24. Sep 30, 2011
    Amazing! Feel free, innovative features, new player impact engine, realistic defence system. New camera system looks very good. This game deserves to be legendary. In short , Fifa 12 best sports game ever.
  25. Oct 2, 2011
    Player Impact Engine its a revolution, tactical defending offers a great challenge like a real life and online modes, FIFA interactive world cup, and official license of FIFA makes this game the best FIFA EVER
  26. Sep 28, 2011
    This is the most complete interpretation of this great sport. It is miles better than Pro Evo 2012 and even Fifa 11 feels so outdated compared to Fifa 12. With the new realistic gameplay you really feel you're in complete control. One thing has always bothered me in Fifa's is the fact that when you play on harder difficulties it is not like AI plays any better, it's just they get a buff inThis is the most complete interpretation of this great sport. It is miles better than Pro Evo 2012 and even Fifa 11 feels so outdated compared to Fifa 12. With the new realistic gameplay you really feel you're in complete control. One thing has always bothered me in Fifa's is the fact that when you play on harder difficulties it is not like AI plays any better, it's just they get a buff in their stats and it feels like cheating. Fifa 12 is nothing like that. In Fifa 12 if you get setbacks, if AI dominate or control the game it's only because off you are not adapting in their play style. If you leave your defend wide open and just try to one-button-pressure like in earlier Fifas AI will hurt you. You know you are not playing good enough and that you need to improve your own game and learn to adapt when you get dominated by the AI. An never because computer would cheat.

Fifa 12 is the same to soccer (or football) as what NBA2k is for basketball. There's no other choice.
  27. Sep 28, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Forget about the haters (quite obviously PES fun boys). This game ROCKS. I have never played a sport game with that kind of realism. The ambiguity of neither purchase it or not, must come to rest. Give up the struggle of this ridiculous - last gens PES and appeal to FIFA (i play football games from the first ISS PRO on 1998, i was a huge fun of PES since 2 years ago). I personally recommend this magnificent game to all football - lovers. Believe me it's ART ( i am playing demo, waiting like crazy the real one). Expand
  28. Mar 12, 2012
    FIFA 12 improves on gameplay from the already awesome FIFA 11 by reducing auto tackling and allowing more space to move around the pitch. Defense this year is all about positioning and closing players down, rewarding patience and awarenes over aggression. The new balance between offense and defense rewards tactical and creative attacks. One of the greatest additions to the FIFA series inFIFA 12 improves on gameplay from the already awesome FIFA 11 by reducing auto tackling and allowing more space to move around the pitch. Defense this year is all about positioning and closing players down, rewarding patience and awarenes over aggression. The new balance between offense and defense rewards tactical and creative attacks. One of the greatest additions to the FIFA series in years is the addition of sliders to adjust gameplay parameters in addition to the standard difficulty settings. The sliders are actually very effective and with some tweaking you can get the gameplay exactly as you like it whether it be fast and fun or grindingly difficult. As a hugh relief the microfreezes which hindered FIFA 11 on some models of PS3 are resolved and gone in this years game. Expand
  29. Sep 30, 2011
    The problem with the poor ratings any of you are giving is that you clearly have never played real football. You are not suppose to score 5 goals every game. You are not suppose to be able to defend easily. The fact is that this is the most "REAL" video simulator of a sport. Stop basing your analysis of this video game on your ability to play it.
  30. Sep 29, 2011
    This is what this loser wrote on the PES 2012 review. Clearly biased: shahzadkhero Sep 28, 201110 Pro Evo 2012 is a huge improvement from the previous titles. The structure and the concept of the game is on road to become a legend. For all pro evo lovers this is a must have game as its far better than 2011. Movements, graphics, control have all improved but still its an un finishedThis is what this loser wrote on the PES 2012 review. Clearly biased: shahzadkhero Sep 28, 201110 Pro Evo 2012 is a huge improvement from the previous titles. The structure and the concept of the game is on road to become a legend. For all pro evo lovers this is a must have game as its far better than 2011. Movements, graphics, control have all improved but still its an un finished product. But its great none the less. Expand
  31. Oct 10, 2011
    Fifa is the best football game i have ever played because of the realistic gameplay this means you are in complete control I just love playing this game i will rate this 10 out of 10
  32. Nov 15, 2011
    In FIFA 12 its as simple as it gets the soul of football(soccer) and after 2 weeks of practice you trully star to think as a football fan. The only bad thing its playing against CPU, its lenght, boring, and it lacks variety. But were this game really shines is the online mode, with seasons, tournaments, and for good players like me its a great thing to play against good players in highIn FIFA 12 its as simple as it gets the soul of football(soccer) and after 2 weeks of practice you trully star to think as a football fan. The only bad thing its playing against CPU, its lenght, boring, and it lacks variety. But were this game really shines is the online mode, with seasons, tournaments, and for good players like me its a great thing to play against good players in high divisions. If you enjoy games and football FIFA 12 is for you (but in the online modes, so buy it new cause of the crap online pass) Expand
  33. Dec 14, 2011
    I thought this game was pretty good. It's hilarious that all the PRO fan boys gave this a negative comment. The tactical defending IS difficult but if your an avid football game fan *madmanz* and * yassir* then you'd grow a pair and over come those difficulties.
  34. Dec 13, 2011
    What do you think? FIFA 12 is back with new physics, graphic and gameplay. With start menu style like Wayne Rooney ( my favourite player ) kick the ball hell outta screen. New gameplay like precision dribble, new skills and many more. "Impact engine" gave this game more realistic unlike clipping in the previous game FIFA 11 is good but not great enough, you can see that while i was playingWhat do you think? FIFA 12 is back with new physics, graphic and gameplay. With start menu style like Wayne Rooney ( my favourite player ) kick the ball hell outta screen. New gameplay like precision dribble, new skills and many more. "Impact engine" gave this game more realistic unlike clipping in the previous game FIFA 11 is good but not great enough, you can see that while i was playing this game FIFA 12 in ps3, the impact engine makes it little more realistic, i mean see Rooney fly in the air and spinning with his leg go upside and an AI with pro intelligence is realistic unlike previous FIFA 11 a defender just pressuring at you while you make a skill but now FIFA 12, makes the pressure manual instead of auto replacing it with jockey and graphic and visual art are great but graphic like not so great because i can see the fan move like a plastic and the bugs and glitches came back again hoping EA would fixed it by update. Expand
  35. Feb 2, 2012
    If your a fan of football then this is a must, a massive improvement from Fifa 11 online and in terms of gameplay. The impact engine has its issues but at times it is incredibly realistic and adds to the realism. The only negatives are the scripted games that seem to happen too often. But still if you love football buy this!
  36. May 2, 2012
    After playing FIFA 11 for hours on end, I eagerly anticipated the release of FIFA 12. Fortunately, I was not disappointed. The new game offers all around improvements in gameplay, graphics, online-mode gameplay, and the career mode. FIFA 12 should sit in any sports video games enthusiastâ
  37. Aug 26, 2012
    The best soccer simulation ever. It surpasses by far the closest competition they got ~ PES 12 ~ which doesn't compare at all. The impact engine is genius, dribble are fluid, shoots are accurate. This is the ultimate soccer game I've ever seen.
    There's only another FIFA that could beat it!
  38. Sep 27, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. FIFA Soccer 12 the most beautiful I've ever played, compared to the previous chapter improvements everywhere in every respect, clean graphics and sharp, contrasting ever more real and stunning ball physics also comment more precise and effective. Lacking only the champions and official competitions of the UEFA and then the perfection is near. If the next chapter will be added to this there will be no challenge from other football video games. FIFA 12 the number one. fifa 12 the best ever. Congratulations !!!!! sports and it's in the game!! Expand
  39. Sep 30, 2011
    This game is as close as you will get to the real thing without leaving your room. It is amazing EA managed to improve on an already great game. The graphics look sharper and the new features and additions simply ensure hundreds of hours of entertainment until next years version comes out.
  40. Sep 29, 2011
    FIFA 12 is the first soccer game to accurately simulate the concept of individual and team defense in the game. This results in the need for more complex strategies, both defensively and offensively. Over the past few years, FIFA and PES have both gotten to the point where actual knowledge of soccer strategy and tactics improves your ability in the game. This version of FIFA takes thatFIFA 12 is the first soccer game to accurately simulate the concept of individual and team defense in the game. This results in the need for more complex strategies, both defensively and offensively. Over the past few years, FIFA and PES have both gotten to the point where actual knowledge of soccer strategy and tactics improves your ability in the game. This version of FIFA takes that idea to an entirely new level. Expand
  41. Oct 4, 2011
    Great Game, my parents thought it was an actual game on television. controls easy, great graphics. the perfect footie game. Tactical Defending is my personal favourite feature.
  42. Dec 22, 2011
    THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT better than gay ass elder scrolls V :CUMrim skyrim is for little fairytale loving punales chupen le la verga chinga tu puta madre pinche skyrim vale madre
  43. Jul 30, 2013
    FIFA 12 is the best FIFA game up to date of what I've played. It's incredibly addictive and you don't want to stop playing it, you just, well, can't. I love the stats, numbers and strategic elements of this game, I also like the customization options, these things all come together in Career Mode. Career Mode, the mode that I've spent about 200 hours of my life on, it's so good, andFIFA 12 is the best FIFA game up to date of what I've played. It's incredibly addictive and you don't want to stop playing it, you just, well, can't. I love the stats, numbers and strategic elements of this game, I also like the customization options, these things all come together in Career Mode. Career Mode, the mode that I've spent about 200 hours of my life on, it's so good, and addictive! I also really like the inclusion of the Virtual Pro, I've only got mine to 78/79 so far as centre attack midfielder/right midfielder, his main skills are with skill moves, speed and passing. I love studying players' stats and playing around with them. Now, with the actual FIFA game playing, it's definetely improved with the last one, with the shot taking, dribbling, defending (with the inclusion of the standing tackle) and the differences between the players it really picks out the unique abilities of the individual players. My favourite players to play as are short, fast, smooth with dribbling and skillful wingers, like Hazard and Ribery. The best centre forward to play as has to be Ibrahimavic, although he isn't particularly skillful, he's fast, strong, can get past defenders easily and can score some amazing goals. My favourite midfielder is Hazard, he's amazing. My favourite defender is Dani Alves, he's quick, can tackle very well, and is very skilful and good at crossing on the wing. The best goalie is definetely Casillas. So I give this game a... 95/100! Expand
  44. Oct 31, 2012
    Played FIFA since 1997. This game takes it to a new level with improved and newly defined defense as well as fine tuned Ultimate Team - a very nice addition to an already solid game.
  45. Nov 19, 2013
    Bueno como empezar...graficamente mejora un poco conforme al 11, pero sigue sin ser real en las caras...innova bastante con el ultimate team, con los clubes pro online y las temporadas cara a cara, tambien con el modo manager o inlcuso con los desafios que te ponen, lo de mejorar tu virtual pro y poder jugar con el en practicamente todos los modos en un puntazo, tecnicamente en jugabilidadBueno como empezar...graficamente mejora un poco conforme al 11, pero sigue sin ser real en las caras...innova bastante con el ultimate team, con los clubes pro online y las temporadas cara a cara, tambien con el modo manager o inlcuso con los desafios que te ponen, lo de mejorar tu virtual pro y poder jugar con el en practicamente todos los modos en un puntazo, tecnicamente en jugabilidad es un juego supremo, supera en todo al fifa 11, aunque me jode mucho la defensa tactica, no me gusta, tampoco que cuando vas ganando y se van, te lo cuentan como victoria por 3a 0..si, pero no puedes ganar trofeos...eso jode mucho, por lo demas una vez mas fifa supera a pes, veremos el año que viene... Expand

1. Mar 29, 2012
    All in all, FIFA 12 is another spectacular game in the series. The differences between this game and the real thing continue to be chipped away at, and with the depth of material available in this title you can really submerge yourself into beautiful game.
  2. Nov 29, 2011
    FIFA 12 takes realism to an all-time high in sports games. The innovative changes in gameplay mechanics, much needed changes to career mode, and additional online modes makes this one of the most complete FIFA packages to date. If you're a true football fan, you'd be remiss to pass up FIFA 12 - even if you own FIFA 11.
  3. Nov 27, 2011