• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Dec 10, 2009
2.9

1. Aug 15, 2011
    Oh GOD, this game is horrible! Cheap deaths all the way! Frogger Returns really shows you that gameplay is more important than graphics. I'm a trophy-whore sometimes, but the 4 trophies you'll get with this miserable excuse for a game (3 gold, 1 silver) won't justify the waste of your hard-earned money (only 5 bucks, but still...)
    In my opinion, the Atari 2600 version has better gameplay
    and better music. Expand
  2. Mar 14, 2012
    This game made me wanna poop. Its a horrible game and should of been called "FROGGER RETURNS IN THE GAME THAT KILLS FROGGER!" This game is terrible. I would rather eat my poop and sniff dog doodoo all day then play this diaper. Smell my bawls.

I'm all for modern remakes of the classics, but let's see some hustle out there. Frogger Returns is ugly, a bad camera angle results in cheap deaths, and it can't go online. Leapfrog over this one.
  2. Frogger has indeed returned but not in such a good shape that it is worth putting money or effort in him. Frogger Returns needs better button controls and new multiplayer game mechanics and can't entirely rely on the old days. I would also very much appreciate if the original game came along the remake per default.
    Dull. [Issue#190, p.91]