5.1

1. May 28, 2013
    Insomniac Games hasn't been listening to their fans lately and are now reaping the consequence. Instead of creating a new IP that is fresh, new and innovative they just gave us recycled garbage on a silver platter. It might seem like I'm exaggerating but believe me, I've played the entire game and every single chapter left me feeling like I was playing a previously released game, which obviously isn't a good thing. I am a long term Insomniac fan and I even supported FFA when many practically on it. But I simply cannot stand by a game like Fuse. It's honestly sad that they're completely blowing off their fans for the mainstream audience. And yes, I say mainstream as this is a generic military esque shooter. It honestly boggled my mind that IG decided to go down this road but it's their choice and will ultimately be their problem. 2/10. Collapse
  2. Jun 11, 2013
    Thanks for ruining Overstrike EA!!! They turned a good idea into a generic, boring third person shooter, with about as much personality as a brick wall.
  3. Jun 6, 2013
    This game is bad like it was created with no vision and passion. Insomniac lost it a while back this is why they went multi-platform... and I'm kinda happy they are failing since they back-stabbed PlayStation fans all over.
  4. Mar 1, 2014
    Fuse is the first multiplatform game for Insomniac Games, who has mainly been a PlayStation exclusive studio. Fuse's story is super bland and not interesting at all. You walk into a room shot the enemies and then walk into the next room and shot those enemies. Even most of the weapons are boring, something that Insomniac is excellent at in their Ratchet & Clank and Resistance franchises. I was hoping the co-op multiplayer would be better, but it is not, it is the same as the campaign. Fuse is bland and uninteresting in every way and I hope Insomniac's next game is a little more inspired. Expand
  5. May 28, 2013

1. Oct 7, 2013
    If you ever played an fps game, you've seen almost everything that Fuse offers. Co-op for four players is a nice idea and in theory the futuristic weaponry offers you four different ways to play the game. Unfortunately the dull level design, generic enemies and the basic setting that has been seen at least thousand times make sure, that this summer shooter is quickly forgotten. [Aug 2013]
  2. Sep 10, 2013
    Fuse may have polished mechanics but that doesn’t change the fact that this is one of the most generic, anonymous and boring action games that has been released in the last few years. The “creative” weapons feel like an afterthought and the co-op is repetitive and dull. Playing Fuse alone is the definition of pointless.
  3. Ironically, the cover with the main cast's faces cut out of the picture represents the overall feel of Fuse perfectly: the weapons steal the show in this personality-lacking game. Those who crave for a fresh co-op experience will have some fun, but not for long. [July 2013, p.82]