6.6

1. Feb 28, 2014
    Solid racing game. Not sure why the bad reviews. You get in a car and you go. Graphics, sound, controls, online features, semi-worth while single player... its all there.
  2. Feb 8, 2014
    This game has to much hate on its shoulders! The visuals are amazing and the gameplay is funny to. This game might not be like Grid 1 but this is a car game worth the cash in my opinion!
  3. Jun 1, 2013
    As a gamer who has always preferred simulators like Gran Turismo, I bought this game because I really enjoyed the first Grid game. It is a lot of fun, as even though it isn't really a simulator, it isn't overly arcady like a Need For Speed game. The graphics are absolutely stunning, really pushing the limits of the PS3. The controls take some getting used to, but once you get the hang ofAs a gamer who has always preferred simulators like Gran Turismo, I bought this game because I really enjoyed the first Grid game. It is a lot of fun, as even though it isn't really a simulator, it isn't overly arcady like a Need For Speed game. The graphics are absolutely stunning, really pushing the limits of the PS3. The controls take some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, the turning feels really good. I haven't tried online play yet, but the single-player story has been good enough to keep me occupied. Expand
  4. Jun 5, 2013
    Tiz a good game. I like everything about it, the split screen, the realistic feel of the control and the graphics. Great fun. The best game I've seen in ages.
  5. May 28, 2013
    Thank you for creating this amazing game. I'm loving it, the cars are incredible, the gameplay is perfect and the tracks are very well done! and what about the "Live Routes"? A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
  6. May 29, 2013
    Good game. Love the whole "earning fans" idea. It makes you feel like an actual racer. If you're a sim junkie, don't buy this. If you're looking for a variety of race types and some casual racing with awesome crashes, then this is for you.
  7. May 28, 2013
    Finally! Its been too long since original Grid. Im loving this this should keep any racing fan entertained until gt6 announcements or The Last of Us comes out
  8. May 28, 2013
    i bought via psn n i like it, but i couldnt find co-op, anyone knows able to do or not? anyway normally im not using view,so it doesnt matter for me. they didnt make or not. thats why i love it. i will wait grand6 w grid2 :D
  9. Jun 5, 2013
    This game is AMAZING!!! Until now I have always said that I hate racing games but now I am converted. Everything about Grid 2 is fantastic. So realistic, so enjoyable, don't want to stop playing it. Well done Codemasters. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
  10. Jun 24, 2013
    I wanted to love this game, but after the (Easy) Platinum I'd have to say I like it...there is something missing from the career mode and at times my eye lids were getting heavy in some races. The graphics are ok, the sounds are nice and raspy...Online was fun, but ruined at times by people thinking it's destruction derby...In summary it's a solid, fun racer...it's a light snack though,I wanted to love this game, but after the (Easy) Platinum I'd have to say I like it...there is something missing from the career mode and at times my eye lids were getting heavy in some races. The graphics are ok, the sounds are nice and raspy...Online was fun, but ruined at times by people thinking it's destruction derby...In summary it's a solid, fun racer...it's a light snack though, not a sunday dinner. Expand
  11. Dec 29, 2013
    So, you are a ps plus subscriber, and one day you see this game free for you. But you hate racing games, you are not good at them and you do not know what to do. If you relate to what has been previously said, then you are like me. A racing games newbie. But boy, I fricking love Grid 2!!!
    First of all, let me tell you what I most love about this game. The controls. There are the triggers and the joystiqs and that's it. AWESOME! Less controls, more simplicity is equal to a smooth gameplay, only downed a bit because of a lack of tutorial (Just important for me of course, because I am a rookie at these games). It is also a damn beautiful video game. If you are able to take a minute in the fast-paced gloriously exhilarating gameplay, you will see some ridiculously detailed tracks. Everything about this game is great so far. It also has a pretty extensive variety of game modes to choose from (Elimination being my favourite because of the adrenaline rush).
    Until you are forced to play in the same tracks over and over again, with a little collection of cars. Yes, that is a downfall of Grid 2 because to have so much visual punch and gameplay intensity, they gone down on the car and tracks side. It is ok, Grid 2, I forgive you. But I understand why someone else would not.
    In the end, get Grid 2, even if you don't like racing games. And if you are a PS Plus subscriber and not downloaded this game already, you better hurry, if not, I'm going to pop in your house with a shotgun and the entire cast of "Sons of Anarchy" to punish you for your moronic sins.
  12. Sep 21, 2013
    Sensacional jogo de corridas da Codemasters. Muito bom, em relacao ao primeiro. O online dele muito divertido, graficos bons e jogabilidade excelente. Diversao com certeza.
  13. Jul 12, 2013
    Great, huge, beautiful, love the drift so much
    the sound effects are just amazing with good sound systeme and the in-car view seems real but that's really hard to win with inside camera
  14. Jul 13, 2013
    i waited a long time for this and i wasn't disappointed. in terms of racing, be it one-player or online, this game is second to none. it's handling is much improved on codemaster's previous title (dirt3) with the exception of the 'drift' cars which i just can't get to grips with. the cars, tracks and scenery are beautiful and the frame rate is exceptional. most of the tracks are easyi waited a long time for this and i wasn't disappointed. in terms of racing, be it one-player or online, this game is second to none. it's handling is much improved on codemaster's previous title (dirt3) with the exception of the 'drift' cars which i just can't get to grips with. the cars, tracks and scenery are beautiful and the frame rate is exceptional. most of the tracks are easy to pick up and hard to master giving the game a lasting appeal. there is good news for trophy hunters as well as developers consulted with fans prior to issuing the trophies and the online gaming is seemingly faultless with one exception. touge. take note, if someone rams into me and i get disqualified that does not maketh a good time. hence grid 2 scores a 9 and not a 10. Expand
  15. Dec 13, 2013
    absolutely the best racing simulation I've ever played. I always wanted realistic damage in racing game and here I've found it good for taking on a opponents but watch your back! exciting. Rewarding. Awesome.
  16. Dec 2, 2013
    I may not be better than the first GRID, or the best Codemasters game, but GRID 2 it's still a gem, and it's another earnest racing game form Codemasters
  17. Dec 4, 2013
    Wasn't really much of a fan of the first one but Grid 2 greatly improves over it's predecessor. The driving mechanics and customization are greatly improved. The cars feel weighty and respond like a car should. Going around a turn at high speed will kick the rear out and this is where it gets really fun. Not only can you drift cars in the game around turns but it's encouraged. CodemastersWasn't really much of a fan of the first one but Grid 2 greatly improves over it's predecessor. The driving mechanics and customization are greatly improved. The cars feel weighty and respond like a car should. Going around a turn at high speed will kick the rear out and this is where it gets really fun. Not only can you drift cars in the game around turns but it's encouraged. Codemasters finally give you the option to change the color, livery, sponsor decals, and wheels of your car. Still lacking upgrade customization but I find I don't miss it because the racing is so spot on. Grid 2 is a pure racing game where it's all about the racing and not about the bells and whistles! Expand
  18. Jun 29, 2014
    When I saw it in the shops, I thought it was just another one of those racing games. Mediocre graphics, poor handling quality and a game you put down after 10 minutes. But I bought it anyway. Turns out, as soon as I started playing it, I discovered that I was severely mistaken. The graphics were astounding, the handling started out poor BUT I knew I had to get used to it (which I did) andWhen I saw it in the shops, I thought it was just another one of those racing games. Mediocre graphics, poor handling quality and a game you put down after 10 minutes. But I bought it anyway. Turns out, as soon as I started playing it, I discovered that I was severely mistaken. The graphics were astounding, the handling started out poor BUT I knew I had to get used to it (which I did) and most of all, I loved how your crew manager actually said your name. The career was a bit short for my liking but overall a fantastic game. Highly recommend getting this if you don't have it already. Expand
  19. Nov 19, 2014
    Race Driver Grid demonstrates how fun racing games can be. Codemasters have produced a racing game that many, many racing fans will enjoy, even those who want to take a break from simulation racing. Multiplayer is where Grid shines, 12-player touring car races can be extremely addictive and competitive.
    The graphics for damage are the best I've ever witnessed in a racing game & it could potentially be the best racing game of its generation. If you want a balance of arcade and simulation, Race Driver Grid is the definite answer.

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 7, 2013
    Grid 2 feels rushed and unpolished, there is tons of better arcade racing games out there. I'd rather play the first GRID. [Aug 2013]
  2. Sep 17, 2013
    To be honest, we didn’t quite expected GRID 2. It’s not as refreshing as the first part, but it still offers some spectacular races with amazing controls. Besides that, the multiplayer is of top class level and the audio will make your ears scream for more.
  3. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Sep 4, 2013
    Grid 2 comes close to perfection, but since nothing or nobody is perfect, we would like to point out a few tiny, little flaws. We miss the cockpit view dearly and the game could have benefited greatly from a dynamic weather system and longer races. [June 2013, p.80]