Hail to the Chimp PlayStation 3

4.5

1. AnthonyS
    Jul 20, 2008
    The game is not great. If you're the kind of person buying the remake of Q-bert and liking it, maybe this is worth your attention cuz it beats Q-bert at least. It's on par with those basic circle-around-while-shooting Robotron-esque games that seem to be coming out in droves. The only thing worthwhile about this game is the commercials which are pretty funny. They're prettyThe game is not great. If you're the kind of person buying the remake of Q-bert and liking it, maybe this is worth your attention cuz it beats Q-bert at least. It's on par with those basic circle-around-while-shooting Robotron-esque games that seem to be coming out in droves. The only thing worthwhile about this game is the commercials which are pretty funny. They're pretty solid parodies of those awful "don't elect Senator blah blah" ads. The infomercial parodies are also good. Ignore the reviews saying the game isn't funny because the humor is pretty much ALL it is (worthwhile). Alas, in the end this is supposed to be a game, and the game part is repetitive and boring. Expand
  2. Feb 16, 2016
    I honestly don't understand how this game received more than a 0/10. The graphics remind me of Windows 95. Who wants to play a game but have to fight with the controls instead? Not me!

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    If only it featured more varied game types - instead of a dozen different ways of spinning the clam-collecting battles - I could get behind this one. [July 2008, p.78]
  2. Game Informer
    This is "Fuzion Frenzy" with one-liners about stuffing ballot boxes and endless, boring minigame repetition. [July 2008, p.86]
  3. If you're looking for a 360 party game with something for the adults, this is definitely the candidate you should endorse. But we have to think that's a pretty big "if."