Hitman: Absolution PlayStation 3

7.5

1. Nov 24, 2012
    I've been an Hitman fan forever an I agree with what a lot of you are saying ur it's still a fun game but shouldn't be named HITMAN, but they missed the mark by far on being a great Hitman game...One thing that bothers me is why even change disguises they notice you just as quick if your a dressed to blend in or if your still in your suit unless your a cook but the list could go on an someI've been an Hitman fan forever an I agree with what a lot of you are saying ur it's still a fun game but shouldn't be named HITMAN, but they missed the mark by far on being a great Hitman game...One thing that bothers me is why even change disguises they notice you just as quick if your a dressed to blend in or if your still in your suit unless your a cook but the list could go on an some have already made those points...You should be able to choose your weapons as a real Hitman as well, I miss that safe house. The game is entertaining if we're named somthing else but I am very disappointed in it, I looked foward to it for a long time, make a patch or an upgrade or a new Hitman to fix this please !!! Jus look at Blood Money an learn, do what you gotta do an fix this ...Did Square Enix even have any Hitman fans workin on this because it's like you didn't have a clue of the old Hitman games or how they were made an what made the games great, all the details that made them the best game ever you've takin out of Absolution??? Expand
  2. Nov 24, 2012
    Don't believe the blatantly poor reviews some of the users are leaving, how you can give this game a 4 out of 10 or lower when 97% of the professional reviews are extremely positive, that right there should cause you to immediately disregard those bad reviews.
    Hitman Absolution is a great gaming experience. The team at IO have taken the formula from previous installments and then perfected it. As always, the options are plentiful for 47, now there is even more choice, and more opportunities to employ them. Now you can do things like climb out windows and through vents for shortcuts, or just use the fantastic cover system and disguises to slip right past your enemies.
    Graphics have a unique feel and are very pretty, especially lighting, shadow, and textures are very well done. The environments that show off the graphics are just as lovingly crafted, authentic, and fun to run around in and interact with. Writing and voice acting are another strong point for this game, its satisfying just to wait behind cover and listen to an interesting(and often hilarious) conversation.
    All in all, between the fun and tight game mechanics, great story and characters, and so much variety in both gameplay and environment settings, thus is one that you will enjoy all the way through and then some. Great job IO and Square Enix!
  3. Nov 24, 2012
    **Spoiler free review**

This is the first time I have ever reviewed a game, which should give a good idea of how great I think this game is. For those who don't know, Agent 47 is the main character, a cold blooded assassin who (historically) has little morality and will kill whoever is in his way of a paycheck. He has a history of killing a diverse group of characters, including drug
    **Spoiler free review**

For those who don't know, Agent 47 is the main character, a cold blooded assassin who (historically) has little morality and will kill whoever is in his way of a paycheck. He has a history of killing a diverse group of characters, including drug dealers, a priest, businessmen, and even a Vice President once. But this time, for the most part, Agent 47 doesn't kill for money. He does most of his killing, so far in my play through, to protect a young woman. This is very unusual for Agent 47, but people change just as much as the times do. This threw me off at first, and to be honest, the story could be much better. Without giving any details, you will soon realize the storyline goes off on wild ends and does not make much sense at times. For example, Agent 47 is on the run for a large portion of the game, so why would he care about protecting a young stranger while his own life is in danger? A woman whom he barely even knows??? Some would say Hitman Absolution is trying to show Agent 47's "good side" but UMMM, this man is a hitman lol. I love the Hitman series and have played every single game of it, but the storyline here might be the worst of the series. With that being said, the action and gameplay more than make up for the weak story. You can be a holy roller and kill ONLY your targets, or go H.A.M. and kill whomever you want. This game can be a sadist's bloody fantasy, as the violence and gore in this game is over the top. In a good way.

The sound is also perfect, and while the music could better, the sound effects are heart stopping. The sounds of bullets hitting flesh are maybe the best I've ever heard in a video game, and the amount of dead bodies you can pile up will either impress you or make you want to throw up. YES, the game is THAT realistic. There is a level which things can get so bloody you're not sure if you're playing a game or watching a bloodbath unfold before your very eyes. Voice acting also isn't too bad, with conversations being pretty funny at times.

In short, this game is not as good as Blood Money, but it is easily the 2nd best game of the franchise. The only reason I have Blood Money as better than Absolution is because it is more PURE Hitman, solo missions in which you have a target and take him or her out. I don't like how so much of the story has Hitman running around and simply dodging cops, isn't that what cut scenes are for? Anyway, this game is still a classic due to its intense realism and twisted world, which is very engaging. A solid 9.4 out of 10 stars. BUY IT you will not regret it.
  4. Nov 24, 2012
    This hitman sucks, blood and money was and is my favorite game ever, but this!? wtf is this **** so **** small place, not fun and all almost no freeroam and game makes everything for you.. you can see everything with ur instincs and cant explore the place at all.... this game even has no weapon upgrades, u cant choose a weapon... AND IT EVEN DOSENT HAVE CONTRACTS... this game sux so bad.This hitman sucks, blood and money was and is my favorite game ever, but this!? wtf is this **** so **** small place, not fun and all almost no freeroam and game makes everything for you.. you can see everything with ur instincs and cant explore the place at all.... this game even has no weapon upgrades, u cant choose a weapon... AND IT EVEN DOSENT HAVE CONTRACTS... this game sux so bad. Only why it is good, it has funny mission with hippies and awsome graphics. Expand
  5. Nov 24, 2012
    Hitman Absolution is a big disappointment, they had so many years to make this game and improve it, so that it would surpass it's predecessors. Hitman Absolution is to me, the worst Hitman game ever made. The storyline is bad, the game is way to short and the gameplay is awful. In the Hitman games you are an assassin taking care of contracts, in Absolution are are a runaway from the lawHitman Absolution is a big disappointment, they had so many years to make this game and improve it, so that it would surpass it's predecessors. Hitman Absolution is to me, the worst Hitman game ever made. The storyline is bad, the game is way to short and the gameplay is awful. In the Hitman games you are an assassin taking care of contracts, in Absolution are are a runaway from the law playing a babysitter for a girl named Victoria. I thought they would have gone beyond their predecessors after so many years but they haven't. The game also forces you to blow your cover from time to time and engage enemies and it is unsatisfying eliminating enemies in this game. When you shoot them the bullets does not leave any bullet holes only some red marks on their bodies. Also, when you shoot them they fall to the ground like marionette dolls that has recently gotten their strings cut off. The game doesn't even offer you the luxury to close a door. Expand
  6. Nov 23, 2012
    warning....this game is almost perfect....do not trust in everthing you read and see....
    until now the best graphic engine of the year,almost»no bugs,no gliches,...and very adictive gameplay....
    thans square nix and i.o....
  7. Nov 23, 2012
    Hitman: Absolution is a slow, methodical stealth game that out does it's predecessors. Killing his long time handler and fan-favorite of the series, Diana Burnwood, Agent 47's journey becomes personal, as it leads him on the trail of a girl named Victoria. Hitman : Absolution has most interesting plot in the series since Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, and is worth revisiting.

Starting off

Starting off in Diana's large mansion, then to moving your way through the busied streets of Chinatown, the game features numerous locations all different from the last. Multiple paths can be taken in each level, leaving tons of variety in each level to be played an excessive amount. Also, the locales are all breathtaking thanks to IO's new Glacier 2 engine. If you're a avid Hitman fan, Absolution will not leave you disappointed. This game was completely worth the six year hiatus after Blood Money. Pick this one up.
  8. Nov 23, 2012
    wow just wow.
    universally loved and critically acclaimed Blood money evolved into awesome sandbox set pieces in which for you to use your skills, tools, stealth, disguises, environment and adapting to make your kill/s and/or accidents.
    wow just wow.
    Absolution on the other hand has multiple sub-levels where you go from A to B..holding your hand 'you must take this lift'. 'you must get caught here and experience this scripted cutscene'. Most of the sub-levels are linear and when you finally get to kill someone the level is some simple 4 room area, with minimal creativity and overly obvious ways to kill- so it's not even rewarding.

Sometimes between loading screens my clothes and weapons got reset? what is that all about?

To cover up this small sub-level mostly linear piece of rubbish they made a ridiculous instinct system which you need to make you disguise work. Which could work. But it runs out in seconds and won't replenish unless you do something the game wants. So you walk past one guard but come across another 10 minutes later and then you apparently don't have enough power to tilt your head away. Furthermore, your disguise can be broken from 20 meters away from the back of your head, in poor lighting and/or in a crowd in about 3 seconds. You can't get immersed in this because it just doesn't make sense. This is done to make this small game longer.

The story is atrocious. silly kayne and lynch over the top idiot characters that jump up and down and shout 'yeehahh!'& talk about their genitals because that passes as clever dark humour nowadays.

The irony of a hitman being accused of a murder he did not commit was lost on most people.

The graphics, the detail, the lighting, the 'lots of people' mechanics of the glacier engine look amazing. But they had to make the levels smaller to accommodate and it shows.

The AI is great and reacts to you. It could be the best AI I have experienced but the tweaking of the instinct system ruined it.

I did like the many random tools you can use as weapons, hammers, screw drivers, vases etc

Why is there a constant radar on the screen. I am not going to bash FPS players. I dabble in them too. We can adapt to no radar, especially when you have an optional see everyone through walls system. You can't even turn the radar off. I had to put a piece of paper on the bottom left of my TV to cover it to try to help with my immersion. Quick time events?! Now I do not like Assassins Creed (though I can appreciate why it is appealing to others) but my brother does. I was making fun of a few QTE features in the latest instalment just weeks ago...then this happens.
    You play a genetically engineered assassin, you can survive being shot..but a policeman can beat you up? MGS has a simple grab button, sneak or infront. I don't like win buttons but it makes sense..if a super soldier can grab them before they call out then that should be it. Not punch, block reversal, kick, judo move.

You can somehow hide a sniper rifle, assault rifle or spas inside your suit??!?!!?

I don't care about points. How much stuff do we need on the screen, an annoying live points counter I can't even turn off.

This game is an insult to blood money
    IO interactive are not the developer they used to be, Hitman is now a template for them to pursue their kayne and lynch fantasies
    I will give it a 5 as if it was not a hitman game, one might be able to appreciate the graphics and the clever AI that respond to everything ''omg I found a pool of blood!''
  9. Nov 22, 2012
    As a long time Hitman fan i was skeptical when i heard of some changes. But i must say getting the chance to play it for myself has put those to rest, great assassination missions padded out with fantastic levels in between which further the story. Loved every minute
  10. Nov 22, 2012
    Don't be fooled by shiny graphics of Hitman: Abomination (or Assassin's Conviction: Saboteur & Lynch - Retardation), there is nothing good besides graphics. Gameplay is totally broken & dumbed down, its not even hitman anymore, everything we loved it for was removed, only some barely working rudiments was left. It is yet another Conviction, but worse, everything you hated in Conviction,Don't be fooled by shiny graphics of Hitman: Abomination (or Assassin's Conviction: Saboteur & Lynch - Retardation), there is nothing good besides graphics. Gameplay is totally broken & dumbed down, its not even hitman anymore, everything we loved it for was removed, only some barely working rudiments was left. It is yet another Conviction, but worse, everything you hated in Conviction, Saboteur, Assassin's Creed and Kane & Lynch in terms of Stealth and gunplay is here, concentrated in extreme doses that may kill you. Also lensflare madness, started by Kane & Lynch 2 and continued by Syndicate is here, head of 47 shines like supernova explosion to blind you from truth - THIS GAME IS UTTER TRASH. It not just abandoned old Hitman gameplay, its simply broken everywhere and doesnt work, and its so primitive and generic. Let me list you few of many game design flaws: 1) Saves doesnt work, once you restart checkpoints every NPC & object will be respawned, your stats would be reset to state of beginning of level, so you better to restart level completely and dont die or exit until you finish it. 2) Disguise doesnt work, its connected to stupid INSTINCT MANA that could be gained by killing and hiding bodies, or not gained at all on professional modes. Without using instinct, which magically removes suspicion, your cover will be blown in 5-10 second from 30 meters. So you are forced to use instinct in any mode, but cant on pro modes, and without instinct there you would not be even able to blend into area. It only barely working on easiest mode. 3) Pro modes and especially PURIST - broken and rushed addition, game was not designed with these modes in mind, these modes not balanced at all, they simply locking features for retards, without even thinking that game designed that way so it cant be played without INSTINCT, and without thinking to compensate somehow lack of these features. It cant be played on PRO mode if you want to use disguise, blown covers makes game really frustrating, and pushing you to reastart, which will lead you to flaw 1 - broken saves. On pro mode you will have only option to use covers Conviction style. 4) 80% of game is linear stealth cover shooter, only about 20% of levels reminds old Hitman games sandbox, but they all made using generic objects and repetitive pattern, lacking about 80% features you had in previous game, so its simply boring, primitive and most likely you will screw up trying to go Silent Assassin way. 5) AI is deaf and blind, totally dumb, glitching a lot. They dont see and dont hear anything except for you in disguise or killing. 6) You cant select inventory for levels and only limited to very few objects you can find on level. Most of unlocks and tools useless and can be only used in contracts mode. 7) Due of nature of stupid prerendered cut-scenes, where 47 appears only in his suit or any pre-defined suit, once cut-scene over you will loose your disguise and default suit will magically appear on you, same happens with guns, you enter the room dressed one way, but after cut scene you dressed another way. Really stupid, even cheapest games from 90th era never had such a flaw, Hitman 1 was better than this. 8) Scoring makes no sense, its not what it used to be in previous game. You are encouraged to do not stealthy things and some stealthy things not awarded at all, other non stealthy things not punished. 9) Level design is very bad, it may look good it terms of art, but its really bad in terms of gameplay logic. Every possible guard have always dumpster nearby to hide their bodies, how handy... for retards, very few, like 3-5 objects that allows you kill somehow are available per level, generic dumpsters, fuseboxes, pits, balconies, there is no unique content that we saw in Blood Money or previous Hitman games, every gameplay object is just a copy-pasted repetitive trash. 10) Whole instinct gameplay is retarded and must be removed from game, but instead it was not even removed from purist mode. 11) UI is huge, ugly and was designed by captain obvious, why in the world you need to have giant icon of equipped weapon or disguise if you can just look at hitman's and see his weapon and suit? 12) You cant peek through keyholes (surely, u now have magic wallhack cheat to replace that) 13) You cant even close doors, they only closed automatically 14) Worst thing - most of your assassination targets are killed in FREAKING CUTSCENES, or not, actually most of time you will see cutscene where BEST KILLER IN THE WORLD, FAILING TO KILL HIS TARGET 15) Story may look like good one, but in fact its typical set of hollywood cliches and yet another plagiarism, this time they ripped off LEON THE KILLER movie. 16) Realism was lost completely, no briefcase, weapons spawns of Hitman ass, ammo picked up by legs. There are more issues, i cant compact them in 5000 chars limit. This game is near 5 of 10, but since it called Hitman, and since its not Himan at all, only 0 of 10. Expand
  11. Nov 22, 2012
    I give this game a 7

Cons 1.The game disguise system is good,but flawed - Too sensitive,makes disguise ALMOST useless,disguise clothes works perfect in some area,and works in a very non realistic and weirdway in some mission (example: i killed the judge,wore his clothes,go back out,nobody recognize me in the court) 2.Linear stages,sandbox mission are not really big either,some
    I give this game a 7

Cons
    2.Linear stages,sandbox mission are not really big either,some "mission" are really small,it feels like a hallway,and some mission requires you to run from point a to point b
    3.Some bugs and glitches - this does not factored in my rating of this game
    4.No weapon loadout for story mode - fail
    5.You are able to bring 1 weapon for contracts mode only -this is the only mode with weapon loadout
    6.NPC dialogue interaction is scripted and not dynamic,it activates when you enter an area or spot,which easily predict those npc movement,making the game not realistic and challenging enough
    7.the AWFUL checkpoint system - it freakin resets the npc position everytime you restart!!!!!!!!
    Pros
    1.great graphics, plants looks really nice especially
    2.cutscenes are good,you actually feels for 47,and also makes the game lifely 3.contract mode is an awesome mode 4.dialogues are interesting and makes the game lively
    5.better ai than blood money imo,altlthough not by much but its still better than nth
    6.mission variety is quite noticible, and overall game is quite lengthy
  12. Nov 22, 2012
    Simply Outstanding, a great game for the patient gamer... if you like COD id steer clear of this one. Great graphics and an excellent story. I love the experimentation and freedom this game gives you. Simply a great game and well worth the money. BUY IT
  13. Nov 21, 2012
    I waited a little while before writing a review so I had a complete and clear understanding of the game
    (Pre-ordered Hitman absolution and was playing it only minutes after its official Australian release)..
    This is not a complete game as of yet, it's a little buggy and a few concepts need to be patched, and I have no doubt that they will be.. Other then that this is a fantastic game
    Other then that this is a fantastic game and a must buy for any stealth or action game loving player (Or compulsive perfectionists like myself)..
    It's everything you'd expect from a hitman game, No set path on how to play it, visually stunning, and brutally difficult on the highest setting..
    The game play it's self is close to that of bloodmoney, although its been a little to simplified for my liking (I know they are just trying to reach a larger audience, causal's and what not), but it still has that gritty dark hitman feel..

The leaderboard system is what I have my biggest problem with, the competitive nature is all well and good, but On a global and national scale it just has no place, with youtube videos on how to do perfect purist runs with in one month of the release all top 1000 will have the exact same score and all the effort anyone puts in to legitimately get on the leaderboards will be for nothing, with all the cheaters and lazy gamers taking up every spot..

Luckily the contracts system will compensate for this, having close to an unlimited ways to set up contracts and to carry them out people will be forced to act uniquely..

Over all this game is close to exactly what all the diehard hitman fans wanted, it's an amazing game no doubt, but there is room for improvement, and with later patches this game hopefully will become the game we all wanted..
  14. Nov 21, 2012
    Hitman: Absolution isn't perfect but it's one of the best games to release this, it's kinda sad that most "gamers" prefer to play generic, bland and crappy military first person shooter instead of really good games like this, this game deserves a 8.5 but i gave it a perfect score to counter all those 0's coming from trolls that haven't even played the game.
  15. Nov 21, 2012
    Look, i'm not going to lie, okay? this game isn't perfect but it's one of the best games this gen imo and i'm not exaggerating, it's sad that most prefer to play generic first person shooter instead of actual good games like this, this game deserves a 9 but i gave it a perfect score to counter all those 0's coming from trolls that haven't even played the game.
  16. Nov 21, 2012
    I find it pathetic that some folks still can't take off thier nostalgia goggles for seconds to review this game fairly instead of hating on it and giving it a low score because certain moment in the story that i won't spoil here annoyed them, it's sad to see games like this, Darksider 2 and Assassin's Creed III get bashed while generic military first person shooters get praised by the sameI find it pathetic that some folks still can't take off thier nostalgia goggles for seconds to review this game fairly instead of hating on it and giving it a low score because certain moment in the story that i won't spoil here annoyed them, it's sad to see games like this, Darksider 2 and Assassin's Creed III get bashed while generic military first person shooters get praised by the same people, this game isn't perfect but it's one of the best games to release this gen imo, great story, great graphics and gameplay, absolutely no bugs/glitches, just perfect. Expand
  17. Nov 21, 2012
    A hitman game where you spend 80% of the time not assassinating people, and 15% of the time watching the people you're supposed to assassinate get killed in cutscenes. Nice linear piece of crap. The creativity aspect of other hitman games is mostly gone. Contracts mode is the only redeeming factor. It's interesting that the best part of the game is the part with no story and just killing.
  18. Nov 21, 2012
    It is beautiful to look at...but that is where it's beauty ends. A travesty of a game that is just a mash up of every other quick time event,stealth game out there. Might as well have called it Splinter 47: Assassins Conviction.

IO have seemingly thrown away everything that made the Hitman franchise so wonderfully unique. Terrible
  19. Nov 21, 2012
    Damn, 47's is back with a load of style :D Graphics are nice, gameplay is nice and it has enough replay-value in comparison to all the other bestselling-crap like CoD etc. out there; you're free to play it your way (voilent/sneaky/professional). I am not missing anything (but a map ;). They even added a surprisingly useful online-mode to compete in and create contracts! Get your hands onDamn, 47's is back with a load of style :D Graphics are nice, gameplay is nice and it has enough replay-value in comparison to all the other bestselling-crap like CoD etc. out there; you're free to play it your way (voilent/sneaky/professional). I am not missing anything (but a map ;). They even added a surprisingly useful online-mode to compete in and create contracts! Get your hands on it, this is how sequels are done the right way! Expand
  20. Nov 21, 2012
    This game is an awful liner point to point piece of crap. All the things I liked about previous Hitman games have been removed. There is no longer a map that shows details about levels allowing you to plan and execute badass hits. No, you get **** quick time events and cut-scenes. Disguises are totally useless and instincts is stupid baby **** I really hate this game and I'm upset that IThis game is an awful liner point to point piece of crap. All the things I liked about previous Hitman games have been removed. There is no longer a map that shows details about levels allowing you to plan and execute badass hits. No, you get **** quick time events and cut-scenes. Disguises are totally useless and instincts is stupid baby **** I really hate this game and I'm upset that I lost 60 bucks. Blood Money was amazing! This is very restrictive and it's too story driven, I don't even care about all that crap! I just want to strangle people not press X to win!!!!! Expand
  21. Nov 21, 2012
    Hitman is one of my favorite stealth franchises of all time and it's back. Hitman Absolution is the fifth game in the series and the first true next gen Hitman title. The story in HA starts off right where blood money left off and that's great for fans of the series. The story is intriguing and has many twists and turns to keep you interested. The graphics are truly something to beholdHitman is one of my favorite stealth franchises of all time and it's back. Hitman Absolution is the fifth game in the series and the first true next gen Hitman title. The story in HA starts off right where blood money left off and that's great for fans of the series. The story is intriguing and has many twists and turns to keep you interested. The graphics are truly something to behold and I like a lot of the bloom effects. The game has a very distinct art style and more games should create their own style. The gameplay is classic Hitman, you can tackle the objective in many different ways. I suggest if your decent at stealth games that you play the game on hard and work your way up from there. The normal mode is just too easy and the AI seems dumb then. The AI is very good on hard mode and I don't even want to know how hard the game would be on purist. The stiffness of movement from previous Hitman games is gone and the game plays very well. The gunplay has also been improved in case you get in a ruff spot here and there. Overall Hitman Absolution is a great game and was definitely worth the six year wait. Expand
  22. Nov 20, 2012
    Welcome back agent 47 this game is absolutely beautiful and brilliant yea sure people will find crap to nitpick about but this is an action/stealth gamers dream come true this is a must play for fans of the the series and the genre all together stop what you are doing right now and go by this game.
  23. Nov 20, 2012
    Just an all around good, violent action game. The story is decent although it's not the strong suit of the game, and as someone below me has stated, there are (almost) no bugs. Not GOTY, not at all, but absolutely riveting.
  24. Nov 20, 2012
    I'll keep this simple: Graphics are amazing, ridiculously good (which makes sense because of the also ridiculously big 20gb file size). Gameplay is still great, a lot more linear and a bit easier than previous Hitman games, but still amazingly fun (and long). I reccomend this game highly :)
  25. Nov 20, 2012
    Das Comeback des Jahres

Das Comeback des Jahres

2012 gab es so manch ein Spiel, einige Remakes oder weitere Fortsetzungen von bekannten Titeln, die es jedes Jahr gibt, doch wenig neues. Hitman Absolution ist eine Fortsetzungen einer tollen Reihe, die wirklich neues sowie bekanntes, altes zu bieten hat. Man konnte fast nur positives hier lesen, was einfach daran liegt das Hitman Absolution ein komplettes gutes Spiel ist, wo einfach das Gesamtpaket stimmt. Der hohe Wiederspielwert oder die tolle Atmosphäre sowie die tolle Technik, die einen fast vermuten lässt man spielt ein Next-Gen Titel, sorgen dafür das Hitman Absolution eins, wenn nicht sogar das Top Spiel des Jahres 2012 ist.

Dieses Spiel ist nicht nur für Fans der Reihe ein Pflichtkauf
  26. Nov 20, 2012
    Good god this is so badass! They really nailed it again! From story to gameplay it is just perfekt! Really worth the money and the score 10/10!
    If you havent played the 4 other hitman games then do it! The story from this is after all the other games
  27. Nov 20, 2012
    PERFECT GAME. The best Hitman ever. Nice story, no bugs, nothing wrong with this game. HITMAN 4 EVER! I think it is the best game of the year, but we have to wait to far cry 3. But until now, hitman is the best.

1. Jan 24, 2013
    Hitman: Absolution proves to be another notable entry in the series. It may house a ho-hum plot, and you'll hate just about every character you come across, but the open nature of the approach is good enough that you'll overlook those blemishes.
  2. Dec 16, 2012
    When playing to its strengths, Hitman: Absolution is a genuinely great game. Overall, though, it feels slightly disappointing, simply because it doesn't spend enough time playing to those strengths.
  3. Dec 6, 2012
    It's easy to recommend Hitman Absolution, a game that provides chills and emotion although lacks the charisma and polish that you expect from this kind of production.