Hunted: The Demon's Forge PlayStation 3

6.2

1. Aug 9, 2012
    I dont want to say something bad about this games but the truth is that this games is not good. I didn't like a single thing there.... . I'm giving it 1 because I cant give -100 out of +10.
  2. Jun 1, 2011
    I was expecting a great fantasy action/rpg game but it's not this the case: Hunted is very boring and repetitive, the graphic is old, very old-gen, the animations are chunky and there are very few numbers of moves and combo. The magics are realized in a very bad way, they don't seems powerful and they don't look cool...The skills are very limited, the Rpg side of the game is veryI was expecting a great fantasy action/rpg game but it's not this the case: Hunted is very boring and repetitive, the graphic is old, very old-gen, the animations are chunky and there are very few numbers of moves and combo. The magics are realized in a very bad way, they don't seems powerful and they don't look cool...The skills are very limited, the Rpg side of the game is very poor...But most of all you can't switch between the 2 characters whenever you want, you can switch only when you find a kind of purple stone...so if choose the wrong hero you have to keep it until the next check-point/stone or reload the check-point...what a stupid system is this!! The dialogues are ridiculous (the warrior is afraid of the insects!!! and the elf seems talks like an erotic line...This game is ugly, is not funny and it's not worth your money...this is not a game to sell out in 2011, that's all! (sorry for my bad English anyway :)!) Expand
  3. Jun 1, 2011
    Do you all not see the repeat reviews under different user names?? this is a cut and paste message from InXile made to trick the consumer into thinking this game is any good. I played it, and I would give it a 6, but since InXiles' trolls are giving so many 10s I thought that I would even out the playing field.
  4. Jun 15, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Noth worth it. Boring hack and slash with nothing good or new. Its like going back to ten years when playing this game. I would give this game maby a 5 or 6 points, but since there is some 10 points reviews trying to fool ppl to think that this is a good game i give it a 0 points. Expand
  5. Jul 9, 2011
    The game is very bad in fees and movements of characters and details are very bad in garbage art and monsters !! I cant not Play it after this .... !!! Adequacy of disease ... Something nasty ...
    by adil khojah
    from saudi arabia - jeddah city
    10-07-2011 sunday
  6. May 5, 2012
    Bad graphics, broken gears of war-esque system, leveling system is crap. Games story is bad, characters that you instantly hate a lame bald guy and an elf. I had slight fun playing with E'lara so that's why I will give this game a 1 because the bow is fun to play with and it's something different. I expect more from games of this generation but I don't know maybe I'm expecting too much ifBad graphics, broken gears of war-esque system, leveling system is crap. Games story is bad, characters that you instantly hate a lame bald guy and an elf. I had slight fun playing with E'lara so that's why I will give this game a 1 because the bow is fun to play with and it's something different. I expect more from games of this generation but I don't know maybe I'm expecting too much if this is what I receive. Hunted is your basic generic linear hack and slasher. This isn't the first bad InXile game I've played. Expand
  7. Nov 28, 2012
    I played Hunted on the PS3 and i expected i nice Coop-Fantasy-Game. But this Game ist the worst Game i ever played on my PS3. The Graphics is older than old and the Gameplay is far away from any Fun. Always the same boring sh**t.

1. Aug 6, 2011
    If you're not sure on the game, wait for a price drop or two, and a weekend where you and a buddy don't have much to do.
  2. Play UK
    Jul 19, 2011
    Not a terrible game, but it's far from being a brilliant one. [Issue#207, p.87]
  3. Jul 18, 2011
    Unfinished, unpolished, and broken. If not for the online co-op this would be a complete dud. They put in a lot of features that are great in theory but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. Have I mentioned that I can't stand the main characters?