8.0

1. Dec 26, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Another poor excuse of "RPG"

Story: Bland and boring. Detailing, in the eyes of CEOs and companies, why the Atari gaming industry fell. As far as I know, lack of good games. Flood of bad games (this is one, ironic, right?) Consumers lack of money and unwilling to pay top dollar for garbage games. But! in their eyes, it was because the consumers went against the poor console. Uh... NO.

Graphics: ... I think they are moving... why are they moving too much? Okay... the game is for perverts that want to look at the chest of girls while they talk nonsense. And watching the chest of a girl that moves for every action is just wrong. I mean, if I wanted ecchi in my games, I'd play an ecchi game (that has better story than this game.)

Music and voices: ... I won't listen to them... I muted them. I learned my lesson on the first game. So... dunno.

overall: Another repetitive and gross game for people that want to look at little girls or look at the chest of girls.... do they know that this is just a game? the girls depicted in the game DO NOT EXIST.

1. Jan 14, 2014
    With top-tier writing and characterization, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory does its series proud.
  2. Jul 17, 2013
    For a JRPG, having no worthwhile character development or well-written plot is a death sentence, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory is guilty on all accounts. Its annoying characters will test even the most ardent of JRPG players and its ho-hum, dungeon-crawling gameplay leaves much to be desired. Even with the excuse of being a niche title, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory doesn’t meet even the most basic requirements expected of the genre.
    An hilarious RPG that tries to be light-hearted, yet deep at the same time. Those who love Compile Heart style RPGs will fall in love with this sequel, but detractors will turn their nose up at it. Great for the fans but not a gateway game to bring non-fans into the fold.