• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Aug 30, 2007
6.4

1. Jul 28, 2012
    I want to start off by stating this review is based on the game with the patch controls. For me I enjoyed this game a lot. The action is insane, killer sound, a killer story, and the controls are great with the patch. I don
  2. Jan 13, 2012
    I absolutely LOVED this game and you don't have to use the sixsxis(which i do) but i don't know why there is so many negative reports about it. I played all the way through the game and keep replaying it and it seems like a lot of people would be against me but i think there should be a lair 2 with more dragons and stuff. EXCELLENT GAME 100,000,000,000/10 RATING!!!!!!

1. Lair has come together beautifully... With its stunning visuals and incredible soundtrack, Lair may well be the single most powerful experience that a man can share with his $5,000 home theatre system. [Aug 2007, p.64]
    I expect many fans will be disappointed thanks to all of the hype that's built up around the game, but the inevitable complaints about the control scheme will be warranted. [Sep 2007, p.79]
  3. Don't buy it if you want a dragon that does what it's told. [Sept 2007, p.82]