6.9

1. LamLe
    Dec 9, 2008
    This game is very fun. The gameplay, story, and mechanics work well. You rate games on what they do and are, not on what, an arbitrary "you" think it should be. The graphics are pleasing and good. They really did a good job on creating atmosphere, to give the locales a sense of emotionality. The audio is satisfactory and surprisingly effective in places. There are some really good andThis game is very fun. The gameplay, story, and mechanics work well. You rate games on what they do and are, not on what, an arbitrary "you" think it should be. The graphics are pleasing and good. They really did a good job on creating atmosphere, to give the locales a sense of emotionality. The audio is satisfactory and surprisingly effective in places. There are some really good and charming moments in the game. I also like the labaratory where the player can have different monsters pitted against each other. That's a winning touch. This game deserves better than how people are dismissing it- probably insider stuff anyway. Well I'm here to say listen to an independent. Maybe Spark didn't have Resistance, Gears of War, or Fallout money, but they crafted a very good game in spite of it. They also thought of a more idependent and original idea than nuclear fallout, or aliens of some sort. My son and I both like the game and to get the sense of what we ususally like in shooters I play F.E.A.R. and Far Cry 2, and he likes R6V2, COD4, and Far Cry 2 online. "We want to stay away from using super "powers" as another form of a "gun." - Spark Unlimited.

"I totally agree and promote that design philosohy." - Lam L.

1. This could well be a surprise hit for those willing to invest the time. Despite a lack of polish, there's a relatively deep story for fans of mythology.
  2. Legendary is an acceptable, sometimes frustrating game, a simple entertainment until the great first-person shooters of the year are released.
  3. While it's a better game than Turning Point, Spark still shows a lack of capacity to design a modern and competitive FPS. Slow controls, unfair difficulty, boring game mechanics and forgettable story make this title simply uninteresting, except for some moments of visual spectacle fighting colossal creatures.