7.7

1. Nov 12, 2010
    nicely designed game, more geared towards children, graphics are nice and game play is relatively simple, would recommend this for kids, not really entertaining enough for adults...
  2. Mar 24, 2011
    Having had Lego Indian Jones, and all the Lego Star Wars, this Lego game by far is the one that my two kids, 5 and 4, prefer. They find the villians and heroes, who they have no prior knowledge of before, very funny, and they now know their names even better than I did when I was their age. As for myself, I can't get into the game, but the little ones love it. That's good enough for me
  3. Jan 14, 2012
    Not bad, but not great. It's pretty fun for a while, but it gets boring after a while of playing it. Still, if you enjoy the Lego games, buy it by all means.
  4. May 31, 2013
    This is the game that made me become a Batman fan. Before I played it, the only Batman villains I knew were the Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Two-Face and Scarecrow. But this game showed me much more. The only problem with this game is that you don't have all of Gotham City to explore, but the sequel makes up for that.

1. This game has a fresh new angle to it, letting you throw batarangs and use different suits to reach otherwise inaccessible areas. Villains also have their own missions, which are just as entertaining as the hero ones.
    LEGO Batman is good fun, but it's really just the same thing we've seen before. I don't think the LEGO formula needs much of a change, but certainly the common issues with the series should no longer exist.
  3. The charm of LEGO blocks is exploring your creativity and building new things, so Traveler’s Tales’ habit of sticking to one formula stands in stark contrast to the entire LEGO philosophy. We’ve had fun with this series, but it’s time to dump the franchise out on the floor and start piecing it back into something new.