7.8

1. Mar 24, 2011
    Having had Lego Indian Jones, and all the Lego Star Wars, this Lego game by far is the one that my two kids, 5 and 4, prefer. They find the villians and heroes, who they have no prior knowledge of before, very funny, and they now know their names even better than I did when I was their age. As for myself, I can't get into the game, but the little ones love it. That's good enough for me

1. This game has a fresh new angle to it, letting you throw batarangs and use different suits to reach otherwise inaccessible areas. Villains also have their own missions, which are just as entertaining as the hero ones.
    LEGO Batman is good fun, but it's really just the same thing we've seen before. I don't think the LEGO formula needs much of a change, but certainly the common issues with the series should no longer exist.
  3. The charm of LEGO blocks is exploring your creativity and building new things, so Traveler’s Tales’ habit of sticking to one formula stands in stark contrast to the entire LEGO philosophy. We’ve had fun with this series, but it’s time to dump the franchise out on the floor and start piecing it back into something new.