Lost Planet 2 PlayStation 3

7.0

1. Dec 13, 2011
    So this game offers an exotic alien-shooter, up to 4 co-op players! So in theory it's sounds very good. That I also hoped and bought is game (10$ only so it was cheap). But. Controls and gameplay lack quality. A lot. The only thing to play here is the main game, single or preferable co-op. There some nasty big monsters out there which were interesting to battle but other than that itSo this game offers an exotic alien-shooter, up to 4 co-op players! So in theory it's sounds very good. That I also hoped and bought is game (10$ only so it was cheap). But. Controls and gameplay lack quality. A lot. The only thing to play here is the main game, single or preferable co-op. There some nasty big monsters out there which were interesting to battle but other than that it failed. Online was horrible, I mean the only positive side was that it was so bad it turned to be funny but that didn't last too long too. So don't be fooled by marketing and buy this game, it isn't what you are looking for. The only people I could consider to test this one is players who can forget the bad controls and gameplay and have three friends to play this constantly co-op. It could work but it's not the best co-op out there so this is probably just waste of your money. Expand
  2. May 2, 2015
    When it all comes together with four friends coordinating attacks against a tremendous boss, Lost Planet 2 can be an absolute joy. Unfortunately, those moments are few and far between given the hurdles one must jump through to reach that point

1. In the build up to its release, Lost Planet 2 was seriously hyped up but as is so often the case in the games industry it sadly fails to live up to its billing offering nothing more than an at best an average shooter and one that is left to hardcore fans of the original rather than the gaming masses.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Ostensibly, Lost Planet 2 has been built with multiplayer in mind. As a single player experience is competent but slightly underwhelming. [June 2010 p72]
  3. Playstation: The Official Magazine (US)
    For nearly every aspect of the game, awesomeness comes with a caveat. The shooting mechanics are responsive, intuitive...and annoying as hell. The run-and-gun style works just fine - as long as we never let a bullet touch us. [June 2010, p.66]