6.7

1. MannyHouston
    Mar 4, 2008
    Explore more of the island in this great roll playing adventure. I really enjoyed experiencing some of the places from the show, but my favorite parts involved all new places created just for the game. You got enough of the show
  2. lelandvandermeulen
    Mar 7, 2008
    I would give this game an eight out of ten. I wouldn't give it a ten total because I thought the music could have been better. Music is a huge part of gaming for me. However, the graphics were satisfactory, as were the controls, trading system within the game, plot progression, and the placement of the CGI-takeovers as well. Not a -perfect- game, but close enough to perfection to buyI would give this game an eight out of ten. I wouldn't give it a ten total because I thought the music could have been better. Music is a huge part of gaming for me. However, the graphics were satisfactory, as were the controls, trading system within the game, plot progression, and the placement of the CGI-takeovers as well. Not a -perfect- game, but close enough to perfection to buy it and keep it with whatever collection you've got for your console. Expand
  3. GibFloord
    Mar 6, 2008
    Absolutely flooring. The graphics, voice acting, musical compositions and everything else drew me to watch the show, and now I'm hooked. For the people who were already hooked this game must be utterly cultish. There are... NOT spoilers, really, but I would rather not get into the plot, because just like in the show itself, you would probably much rather experience the adventure yourself.
  4. chrissmack
    Mar 9, 2008
    i very much revere whoever decided to make navigating the jungle IMPOSSIBLE. while it is frustrating, it's realistic.
    too realistic, really. but worth the travel. watching the plot go on in a parallel to my favorite show EVER, i can withstand a little bit of running around in circles.

something else i'd say to back up my 9/10 score would be that the music is quite good, too. music is very important, especially when you're playing a game based in a movie or television show. the matrix video game did a good job of this, as well as that king kong release a year ago or so. i was worried about before i played it, but it's really good. plus there's sexyness. lol. 9/10.

At least it only takes five hours to reach the conclusion.
    One gets the feeling that the show's creators are trying to wash their hands of Via Domus, awkwardly placed as it is in the series' now-sprawling legendarium. But above and beyond that, fans should approach it as a lark; it's not very accomplished as a game.
  3. This game expands the show’s fiction and reveals a few mind-blowing twists, including one that has completely altered all of my theories about the show. As of the time of this writing, it is one of the biggest reveals yet.