6.1

1. Aug 21, 2010
    Sixty dollars for a new roster, and minor updates from 10. A pass unless you really like football. Me, I'll be waiting until Madden makes a true advancement in football video games.
  2. Aug 30, 2010
    I'm really conflicted about this game. There are so many things it does right, but it screws the pooch with so many glitches. First off, everyone who claims it's just a roster update from Madden 10 is wrong. I've been playing this series for a few years now, and I must say, this is without a doubt the most overhauled Madden yet. The gameplay is smoother, faster, the controls are different,I'm really conflicted about this game. There are so many things it does right, but it screws the pooch with so many glitches. First off, everyone who claims it's just a roster update from Madden 10 is wrong. I've been playing this series for a few years now, and I must say, this is without a doubt the most overhauled Madden yet. The gameplay is smoother, faster, the controls are different, there are many changes from last year, most of them improvements.
    I love the sideline playcalling - not that I mind picking plays on my own, but it's so much fun actually listening to what your coordinator is calling for you and either going with it or changing it at the line of scrimmage - it actually adds a brand new level of realism, while also making everything quicker and easier. (Of course, the old style is also present - you can turn gameflow off and you've got complete control again).
    But the game has so many glitches, it's actually amazing the game passed QA. I just decided to stop playing for a while, until they release a patch. The biggest single-player issues are the kick returns (it's basically impossible to pass the 30 yard line, blockers don't block anyone). I won't even go describing the multiplayer issues - played 2 games and gave up for now, it's pointless. My current rating is 5/10. If you're looking for a smooth, realistic experience, you won't get it,. mostly because of the horrendous blocking, the too many broken tackles, the "MySkill" which doesn't work as it should, and many other bugs and glitches. However - I am aware that a patch might solve most of these issues. If it does, then this will be a 8/10 game at least, maybe even a 9/10.
  3. Nov 2, 2010
    While there's nothing bad about it per se... You might as well just update your Madden 10 rosters, because while the game may have different features, it's still the same old madden. You'd honestly be better off paying 10 bucks for another year of an EA online pass.
  4. Aug 12, 2010
    Early life
    Born in DeFuniak Springs, Florida, Anderson was raised in Channelview, Texas where his father was a high school football head coach.[3] He played quarterback for his father at Channelview.[3] Later, he played football for Sam Houston State University, where he was a two-time Academic All-American[2] and lettered four years.[3] He graduated from Houston State in 1974.[2]
    Early life
    [edit]Family
    He is married to Afshan and they have one child (he and his wife each have two children from previous marriages).[2] He currently resides in Sugar Land, Texas.[2]
    [edit]Other professions
    After completing his undergraduate studies at Sam Houston, he became a dentist and received a Doctorate of Dentistry from the University of Texas Dental Branch.[2] He retired from dentistry in 2003 when he was promoted to referee in the NFL.[3]
    On April 26, 2006, Anderson was named Coordinator of Football Officials for the Big 12 Conference, succeeding former NFL field judge Tim Millis in this position.[2]

1. Jan 9, 2011
    Aside from the new dpad mapping, gameflow and some new graphic elements, there aren't too many innovations in this last chapter. It seems that the best football simulator is getting hard to update.
  2. There is so much to like and so little to dislike this year, that if given a chance, I can't see how any true football fan can't find a way to experience Madden football this year and have nothing but a good time.
    But I do know that, unlike most years, I really feel the improvements instead of just reading about them in a press release or seeing them on the back of the box. And when it comes to Madden, that's as big a difference as I've felt in half a decade.