6.1

1. Sep 16, 2010
    i fell off the madden boat a few years ago but continued buying the game each year only to play it once or twice and toss it aside. this year is different between the quick game flow and the new focus on precision moves id have to say this is the best madden in years.
  2. Aug 12, 2010
    Early life
    Born in DeFuniak Springs, Florida, Anderson was raised in Channelview, Texas where his father was a high school football head coach.[3] He played quarterback for his father at Channelview.[3] Later, he played football for Sam Houston State University, where he was a two-time Academic All-American[2] and lettered four years.[3] He graduated from Houston State in 1974.[2]
    Early life
    [edit]Family
    He is married to Afshan and they have one child (he and his wife each have two children from previous marriages).[2] He currently resides in Sugar Land, Texas.[2]
    [edit]Other professions
    After completing his undergraduate studies at Sam Houston, he became a dentist and received a Doctorate of Dentistry from the University of Texas Dental Branch.[2] He retired from dentistry in 2003 when he was promoted to referee in the NFL.[3]
    On April 26, 2006, Anderson was named Coordinator of Football Officials for the Big 12 Conference, succeeding former NFL field judge Tim Millis in this position.[2]
  3. Aug 13, 2010
    As a football fan, I've been waiting for this game for a long time. This game is very good. The new game function, Game-Flow, is great for casuals and new Madden players while there is still a chance to play the game the conventional way. They have improved almost everything. The Madden Moments are great to replay some very good matches in the history of NFL. The on-line part is reallyAs a football fan, I've been waiting for this game for a long time. This game is very good. The new game function, Game-Flow, is great for casuals and new Madden players while there is still a chance to play the game the conventional way. They have improved almost everything. The Madden Moments are great to replay some very good matches in the history of NFL. The on-line part is really good. The Co-op playing is fun with football fan friends. In conclusion I can recommend this game to every NFL fan. It's a good way to prepare for this year's season. Expand
  4. Jul 17, 2011
    I have to admit,I wrote a review for Madden 10 saying that no game has come close to espn 2k5 and I was right until now.Madden 11 really is the best football game ever made by a long shot.I still would put 2K5 up to all other football games as it's the champ but Madden 11 is so freaking good it's but perfect for a football game.I love the 2011 sport games there all but perfect in everyI have to admit,I wrote a review for Madden 10 saying that no game has come close to espn 2k5 and I was right until now.Madden 11 really is the best football game ever made by a long shot.I still would put 2K5 up to all other football games as it's the champ but Madden 11 is so freaking good it's but perfect for a football game.I love the 2011 sport games there all but perfect in every way.For this game the only thing that is so minor and is wrong is that it's so gorgeous that the 360 version stutters just a bit but not enough to lower my score.Madden you have done it,,,Finally,,,perfection in football gaming! Collapse
  5. Mar 3, 2011
    you know what? freek the critics, madden11 brought us 2k5 boys in and helped us understand ... now thanks to drew brees, payton manning, i understand how to break down somebody defense... madden woulda crashed if they didn't help me... i didn't understand 8, 9, or 10.... i'ma beast at 11... i neeeded madden11 to help me understand if u don't like it f u... its awesome bro....
  6. Aug 18, 2010
    This is a wonderful new addition to the Madden series. New game modes, graphics, and updates made Madden a better game. In-fact, one of the great reasons to get this game is that there are new key additions to the visual gameplay. The game shows everything from players celebrating, or stomping off the field. However, there aren't anything else besides that, Besides the few tweaks, everyThis is a wonderful new addition to the Madden series. New game modes, graphics, and updates made Madden a better game. In-fact, one of the great reasons to get this game is that there are new key additions to the visual gameplay. The game shows everything from players celebrating, or stomping off the field. However, there aren't anything else besides that, Besides the few tweaks, every year is the same thing. That's why i give the game a 8 out of 10. Expand
  7. Aug 25, 2010
    I love how people play the game for 5 minutes and write a review. At first, I didnt like it either. Once you get into the new controls and get used to the game, its great! Ill admit, it is a little glitchy at times, but its better than the last 3 that came out.
  8. Aug 30, 2010
    This is definitely the best Madden of the last 5 releases or so. There are many updates that make getting this worth it, more updates than is usual with this series. There are some serious glitches here and there, but nothing that will stop your game. Overall, as a long time Madden fan, I'd say that this game breathes new life into what was becoming a very stale series. Great job!
  9. Jul 17, 2011

1. Jan 9, 2011
    Aside from the new dpad mapping, gameflow and some new graphic elements, there aren't too many innovations in this last chapter. It seems that the best football simulator is getting hard to update.
  2. There is so much to like and so little to dislike this year, that if given a chance, I can't see how any true football fan can't find a way to experience Madden football this year and have nothing but a good time.
    But I do know that, unlike most years, I really feel the improvements instead of just reading about them in a press release or seeing them on the back of the box. And when it comes to Madden, that's as big a difference as I've felt in half a decade.