7.1

1. Mar 24, 2011
    It goes to show you that better graphics and a bigger storyline doesn't necessarily make a better game. The extra-combination powers gets old real quick when you can regenerate them very quickly as in this game. The story itself has too many turns to care about. And the final boss battle was patheticly done. Very dissappointing game considering its predeccesor.
  2. Jul 1, 2011
    Pros: decent graphics, good roster of characters, level design is fine, organised. Cons: weak cutscenes, you have to pay for dlc, not enough levels. Other: the choice of 'powers' are hit and miss. OVERALL: a decent game but the type of gameplay isn't particularly fun
  3. Dec 18, 2013
    It's the same game as the first one essentially. If you liked it and you want more, then this is the way to go. Just don't expect any improvements, there are none, it plays exactly the same.
  4. Sep 9, 2012
    Games like these never get old, especially when you watched Avengers on big screen. Playing this game would make it a worthwhile living as Marvel's best superheroes. Unlocking HULK & Thor would make it not just better but crazy good. I wish they had installed audio plugin for HULK 'Puny God'. Deadpool is the winner of this game, not only his game play & cool moves, Witty one liners are a relief to otherwise engaging game play. Bring down friends (multiplayer offline 1-4) over a weekend & you'll have an ultimate alliance. Expand
  5. Aug 17, 2012
    If your a marvel fan & and RPG fan this is a game for you, the character dialogue and 1 liners will have you nostalgic with the older comics, The combat is a lot of fun but a little repetitive at times..
    A great game to play if you've got more then 2 people with you as it doesn't divide the screen, but it may cause some camera issues..

The variety of characters to play as will give you
    plenty to do, and the collectibles give this game somewhat of a replay value..

Definitely worth picking up if you see it for $30>(AUS)..
  6. Oct 30, 2012
    I have played around the 2/3 of the game and did not finished it. The game is way too repetitive. Maybe if i had played in off-line coop, i would have appreciate it more.
  7. Apr 29, 2013
    Really didn't enjoy this game. It was boring, game play that was fairly bland and predictable. Fun from the perspective of 'getting to play as my favorite heroes' but not in an engaging way that made you FEEL like a super hero. It just reminded me how frustrating playing these types of 'switch between em' games with a console is.
  8. May 31, 2013
    This was a really good game and this is coming from a Marvel fan. I love playing as Spider-Man, Gambit, Ms. Marvel and Deadpool. You can play as the Avengers, X-Men and Fantastic Four. I just wish there were more characters to play as such as Loki and Doctor Octopus.

1. Most of the time when I see a developer change between products, it spells inevitable doom or a watered down shadow of the previous title. In this case, I think Vicarious Visions has taken what Raven started and managed to not only match it but improve upon it.
    But ultimately, even though a lot of things about MUA2 aggravate me, the moment-to-moment gameplay of superheroes beating the crap out of robots/mutants/soldiers with fists, mystical hammers, repulsor rays, giant tongues, and what-have-you feels solid and enjoyable.
  3. A solid follow-up to the 2006 release, with great new characters and fusion powers. The game looks very nice and plays well.