7.6

1. May 17, 2016
    Everything that I have said in my review for the Wii version in regards to the core game play and story line but there are some improvements. For instance the texture quality is higher and the controls are more responsive than they were with the Wii version. There are even more characters to use via DLC with Venom being the best new character to use. If you can choose between the versionsEverything that I have said in my review for the Wii version in regards to the core game play and story line but there are some improvements. For instance the texture quality is higher and the controls are more responsive than they were with the Wii version. There are even more characters to use via DLC with Venom being the best new character to use. If you can choose between the versions I would recommend this one over the Wii version. Expand
  2. May 12, 2015
  3. Dec 18, 2013
    You could compare the gameplay with Diablo but more focused on action and focused on co-op, you can play with up to 4 players. That's the way to go really, alone this will be a bore. I liked playing with all the superheroes a lot, seeing all there different abilities and such. Good game if you like Marvel.
  4. Sep 9, 2013
    This was a really fun game. It had a great story and Loki's in it! I was expecting more playable characters and it's too bad Hulk isn't playable. Other than that it was great.
  5. Mar 24, 2011
    Being an older game, I picked it up at a bargin price and I am not dissappointed. The combat is easy to follow, there are many heroes to choose from and they come with several different costumes that you can upgrade. It's the one game that both my kids and me can enjoy together
  6. ColmShanahan
    Sep 24, 2009
    This is a very fun Action game, with some RPG goodness added in. The single-player is a great blast, especially for Marvel fans, but you don't need to be one to enjoy the game. Online is quite fun, (Although, like all games, depending on who you play of course) but this is pure gold when playing the co-op offline. A true multiplayer classic. 10/10.
  7. brandona
    Sep 5, 2009
    Though the game can get a little hectic at times, the game is very entertaining and fun to play with friends and is incredibly long. Also, the game has a good story line with nice looking cutscenes. Btw daniel f., just because people are entitled to their own opinions doesn't mean they deserve to get slapped...Idiot
  8. ZachDeWitz
    Jan 30, 2009
    I first played this on PS2, and I liked it a lot. It had a cool storyline, and the graphics were good. When I got my PS3, I saw this for super cheap figured, "Why not?" Not only are the graphics better, the gameplay is much better. I don't know if I would have paid full price, but for the $20 I spent, it was definitely worth the money.
  9. Rudy
    Dec 26, 2007
    I usually only play sports games but got a used copy for Christmas. Its fun for co-op and single player. It can get repetitive as a beat-em-up type of game where you are just constantly smashing bad guys buts its fun anyways. Lots of characters to choose from. If you are expecting a more cerebral game you will probably be disappointed.
  10. DanielF.
    Nov 9, 2007
    Anybody who likes this game needs a slap. This is such a poor beat em up RPG Don't waste your money on anohter very very poor next gen game that bores you to death.
  11. v12bobby
    Oct 26, 2007
    I enjoyed this game and the kids loved it. enough levels to keep you amused, fight play and puzzles, and you get to be a whole load of superheros, whats mnot to like?
  12. PeterJ.
    Oct 9, 2007
    Great game for the PS3. Cooperative gameplay is awesome! Graphics are pretty good and nice use of the Siaxis controller! I rented the game for my 5 year old son, and I have ended up playing it even after he goes to bed. His birthday is coming up soon and I think I'll buy it for "him." ;)
  13. HenrikM.
    Jul 16, 2007
    Very good port to the PS3 .. nice use of the sixaxis controller and the game runs smoothly.
  14. DizzyKast
    Jul 9, 2007
    This game would have been awesome...if released on PS1, average if PS2, but shocking for PS3!! What were they thinking???
  15. Javier
    Mar 15, 2007
    This game blows! The cameras are really confusing and the playability is very poor.
  16. DaveA.
    Jan 25, 2007
    Fun game to play, sixaxis controller is used quite often and visuals are stunning. Solid game.
  17. JorgeM.
    Aug 2, 2006
    I think its a great game because you can play with different heroes.

1. The critical path is incredibly long and is joined by bonus comic missions for most of the characters. The teammate AI is very impressive, often getting to baddies before you even see them, but once again, Raven has designed a game that is better through cooperative play.
  2. The game includes tons of gameplay, a plethora of Marvel characters, a great presentation, and successfully balances the action and RPG elements, while letting players choose just how much they want to micromanage.
  3. It's a well-made game that you can try again and again with numerous heroes and their plethora of powers. If you're a comic-book fan, this is probably the most satisfying videogame ever made for you.