Medal of Honor: Airborne PlayStation 3

7.6

1. Aug 30, 2014
    Awsome! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  2. Nov 19, 2011
    One of the best games on PS3 IMHO - puts Call Of Duty to shame, but COD wins because of clever mass marketing. Some of the graphics are the best of their time, and the gameplay is really realistic and intense at times. Glad I tried this one.
  3. Dec 5, 2010
    While the game isn't bad, it's not good either. AI is rather atrocious, it can often feel like even though you're part of a unit, the enemy are only targeting you, even when there are many easier targets for them to get. They'll even be targeting you when they practically can't see you.
    The historical advancement of the game is slightly humorous. While no one is saying that it was trying to be historically accurate, it is quite funny once you start fighting super soldiers that can wield and fire while moving a MG42, and the incredibly annoying panzerfaust unit, even though since you are airborne you never get any tanks in the game, and they exist purely to make you're game experience a living nightmare.
    The controls were very unconventional and felt weird, which was quite annoying.
    The game is definitely a must buy for anyone who enjoys WW2 games, but it's not really something I'd want to play again after the first play through.
  4. Don
    Jan 29, 2008
    OK...so the other two reviewers have good points. This game does not suck, however, there are some issues which prevent it from being a "MUST-HAVE". No... the graphics don't suck but I would not call them "fantastic" (Michel you need to play some other games). This game has one foot in the next-gen door and the other foot in last-gen. Definitely a fun game but I don't imagine OK...so the other two reviewers have good points. This game does not suck, however, there are some issues which prevent it from being a "MUST-HAVE". No... the graphics don't suck but I would not call them "fantastic" (Michel you need to play some other games). This game has one foot in the next-gen door and the other foot in last-gen. Definitely a fun game but I don't imagine the online community growing strong so this is probably a rental. I enjoyed the game and if it came out 5 years ago it would be amazing. But we've come to expect a lot from our games and this one only delivers partially. CONS: framerate sometimes jumpy, aiming sometimes off (i know i hit him in the head but he didn't die), occasionally dumb AI, unpolished graphics, weak multiplayer (compared to similar online multiplayer games). pros: fun missions, open roaming so anti-linear, RUNNING (when you run there is a pretty cool effect going on), tactical landings make for fun when repeating missons. If you like war games then you should play this. I actually like it better than COD3, but COD4 blows this out of the water. I personally was getting worn out on COD4 online and this was a good, fun change, however, short-lived. There is potential in the future for MOH titles. Expand
  5. MichelS.
    Jan 13, 2008
    This game is a must have for FPS fans. I mean, fantastic graphics, intense gameplay, great online gameplay and 6 adventurous missions! Do you think this game sucks? Well, you are wrong!
  6. george
    Nov 25, 2007
    the call of duty games are great but why buy them if it takes only a coupe of days to finish. Hire, enjoy & save your money for longer games. I played call of duty 4 twice other call of duties are similar lengths. I will not be forking out over $100 Au again for such a short game.
  7. Nick
    Nov 20, 2007
    Its a fun game. A little short on missions but the airdropping will never get old. Every mission has its ow experience, nd never repeating itself. Guns have a huge selection and the fact that u can put grenades to the end of ur gun makes it 20x better. The story is pretty standard, a little drama, but nothing crazy. It gives a good challenge and is the best Medal of Honor ive played. 9/10

The shiny coat of EA presentation covering all aspects of Airborne certainly help with the enjoyment, but there's not quite as much variety and interaction that we're becoming used to in top-tier shooters these days.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    There are promising ideas here but it's too messy overall for anything to really shine through. [Christmas 2007, p.100]
  3. The single-player campaign doesn't get cooking until the last two levels, but those two levels combined with solid multiplayer make it worth enlisting in the Airborne.