Mega Man 10 PlayStation 3

6.6

1. Aug 28, 2012
    A really fun and challenging game. I don't give it a perfect score because not everyone can sit down and play it, save for the most hardcore of gamers. Having said that, the game is a blast to play. There's lots of replay value (challenges and time attack), the leaderboards provide something to brag about, and the game itself comes with trophy support. If you have a thirst for a realA really fun and challenging game. I don't give it a perfect score because not everyone can sit down and play it, save for the most hardcore of gamers. Having said that, the game is a blast to play. There's lots of replay value (challenges and time attack), the leaderboards provide something to brag about, and the game itself comes with trophy support. If you have a thirst for a real challenge and are quite fond of 8-bit graphics, this is the game to buy. I love it. Expand
  2. Nov 5, 2010
    Maybe MegaMan 10 is a cash in by the developer, but you know what? It's a fun Cash In.

Let's get this straight, I am a huge Megaman Fan, at one point growing up I prided myself in owning just about every official Megaman game released in the US all the way up to the GBA/PS2 era. love the series to death especially the originals. That being said, I was shocked and amazed by the announcement of Megaman 9 last year. It was absolutly brilliant and very bold, to counter stale and average reviews recieved by recent entries in the series capcom literally took it all back the begining and created a solid authentic and amazing NES throwback that I and most other fans ate up. Fastforward one year and now we have Megaman 10. Just like Megaman 9, it's still fund, it's still well made, and it's still 8-bit. The fan in me wants to be fine with this, however megaman 10, though it is still fun just seems to lack the charm of megaman 9. Worse yet, I just can't shake the felling that it feels like a cash in by the developer. I can't state enough that if you were a fan of 9, 10 is still a must play, heck if you missed 9 but still love the nes games it would be fine to pick this up as well. However, I doubt I am the only fan that will openly state that this game just feels like capcom capitilizing on the profits brought on by megaman 9 and a total cash in, but to it's credit it's a cash in that still manages to be fun, which is what few sequels of this nature are able to pull off.
  3. Aug 30, 2012
    its on ps3 so it sux     .
  4. Aug 13, 2014
    Not a great game. All the fun that comes from the retro style animation, the quirky characters, the general simplicity of the story, & potential fun is is locked away behind annoying level design, bad gameplay, a lack of fun level design, & general lack of intuitiveness kill this games potential fun factor. The saving grace is the store, the allowing of items to be kept even after you dieNot a great game. All the fun that comes from the retro style animation, the quirky characters, the general simplicity of the story, & potential fun is is locked away behind annoying level design, bad gameplay, a lack of fun level design, & general lack of intuitiveness kill this games potential fun factor. The saving grace is the store, the allowing of items to be kept even after you die along with money, & the powers you start to get after beating bosses aassuming you're able to beat them. Expand
  5. May 16, 2012
    I would have to agree with 'Axlthehunter's review. Great fun, with a wash of nostalgia all the way. Obviously not as good as 9, or a couple others from the past, but still works well in the series. As far as a cash grab, I agree as well, however, for $10 I get a new 8-bit mega man... then cash grab me anyday. Should you download it, just know its not better than 9 or 2 or 3, but itsI would have to agree with 'Axlthehunter's review. Great fun, with a wash of nostalgia all the way. Obviously not as good as 9, or a couple others from the past, but still works well in the series. As far as a cash grab, I agree as well, however, for $10 I get a new 8-bit mega man... then cash grab me anyday. Should you download it, just know its not better than 9 or 2 or 3, but its still a great fun Mega Man game. The only disappointment I had is that of the music. Most Mega Man's have great soundtracks. Not this one, probably the worst of them all. What does $10 normally get you? A combo at Subway? Go make a Sandwich and use that $10 to buy a game instead... you'll thank me later. Expand
  6. Feb 16, 2016
    It's Megaman in his original form!! Can't really give it more than a 7 due to it being a direct remake of the classic series. Definitely worth the playthrough because it's much smoother than the NES counterparts.
  7. Feb 27, 2014
    great game for an 8-bit title like this,it has (some) rememberable set pieces,what you learn the controls. high-end music,high-end game play,extra contents.
  8. Jun 24, 2017
    Not being a true Mega Man fan, I cannot say I love the game. I remember buying it the very day it was released, just because of the hype about the game at that moment.

Mega Man 10 is one those 2D classic games with an insane difficulty and addictive controls. I guess it could have been significantly better considering its success in the past, but it is still a decent game (especially for the staunchest fans).

1. Overall, Mega Man 10 offers all the nuts and bolts a diehard blue bomber fan could want in a retro sequel, while boasting even more content than Mega Man 9 with all its DLC combined. The game's technical ambitions are modest and it's not a life-changing experience, but it delivers nostalgic fun in truckloads.
  2. Mega Man 10 is a wonderfully challenging package wrapped up in a charming, 8-bit time capsule. It has its tongue planted firmly in cheek and delivers a ridiculously fun experience for all.
  3. In an industry that moves forward with such pace, it's refreshing to find a series that is content to stay right where it is.