7.1

1. Mar 29, 2011
    I imagine this could be a fun game. Unfortunately it freezes up your entire system at the main menu as soon as the game attempts to connect to the online servers. This makes mercs 2 the unquestioned definition of a broken game. Glad I picked it up from the bargin bin. Its now an expensive coaster!
  2. Sep 27, 2010
    Mercs 2 sucks. The AI is terrible, the map seems extremely familiar, everything I have seen on the game is sooo generic. The jokes suck, the missions seems repetitive, the side missions are stupid, and there's not a very good plot line.
  3. Dec 18, 2013
    What a disappointment, The first game was one of the most entertaining games I've ever played. This one is way to easy, has respawning enemies, adds unnecessary stuff (like collecting fuel), the graphics were actually better on PS2, all the same bugs from the first one remain and more are added! Avoid this one!
  4. Oct 22, 2011
    One of the worst game I have ever played on PS3. Awkward enviromental design. Terrible AI. Lack of joy, entertainment, anxiety. Irritating controls. Simple IQ Story telling....

Check the price of this junk. 5,50 usd ! :)))
    Stay away from that game for your own good. Waste of time and HD space on your hardware.

1. The game is worth a rental and a purchase if you want to keep your destruction going. So if you’re looking for a fun game, check out Mercs 2.
    For every time I cursed the stupid AI, I cheered at the demolition of another building. For every bug that got me stuck in some bushes, there was an attack chopper waiting to be jacked. If Mercenaries 2 had more polish, it would have been a great game. As is, it’s still worth playing – and enjoyable – but falls far short of its promise.
    It won't light the world on fire, but this next-gen playground of destruction offers you tons to do (well, tons to explode), it's always enjoyable, and I dove right back in after the credits rolled.