4.8

1. GeoffreyM.
    Jan 21, 2007
    In a gamer prespective it has be poorly under rated. But it is easy to see why. I do agree the game was badly rushed but sadly out of all the PS3 games it is the only one I still play just because it isn't boring, Resistence is too much like other shooter games to the point that i zone out while playing wake up and realized I won. While Crossfire I die in 1 hit stand there with my In a gamer prespective it has be poorly under rated. But it is easy to see why. I do agree the game was badly rushed but sadly out of all the PS3 games it is the only one I still play just because it isn't boring, Resistence is too much like other shooter games to the point that i zone out while playing wake up and realized I won. While Crossfire I die in 1 hit stand there with my eyes open wondering what and where that shot came from. This game is perhaps the poorest game designed for PS3 at the time but it is no where near as bad as most biest reviewers have stated. Most Gundam game's can't keep my interest as long as this one has I've been playing it more than any other PS3 game I own. Also if anyone owns a PS1 still or has PS1 games this game looks no where near to a PS1 game in fact it looks better than most PS2 games in exception for a few most resent PS2 games which run crap on older PS2 at times. People have completely ignored the nice building destruction work they did, though that work I think was a waste of time since you don't realized it much until you land on one and smash into it, the building just doesn't fall down but breaks into pieces and most will still be standing until you mash those parts up too. Over all the graphics are not bad, not perfect but I think people see Gears of War and except all games now to look like that or better. Water effects are extremely under rated, atleast I can say on Crossfire they tried with water. If you look at most games they only try to make it look pretty but then do nothing else. Crossfire it moves and moves alot and that's except for a 15-30 ton 40foot mecha right? Combat, lol best i've seen in the Gundam world since Zeonic Front for the PS2, it makes my heart pwnd definity when you're losing. Thats good enough in my book. Once you get into Hard mode and above this game is a pain in the rear. Definity if you start a new game on hard, so you start with nothing but the worst mobile suits possible. Gameplay lol Rusty but atleast you never freeze or fall through the ground like you do on some other games in the past that magically got higher ratings than this game. Controls are a brain buster at times, took me a while to realize I could throw my shield on the ground and use a weapon under neath it. Lockon is not as useful as people say unless you're really close to a target, zoom view is alot more useful than what G4 said. I've gone through full missions taking out half the enemies using Zoom view, you just have to use it right and now aimlessly point your gun at someone firing wildly hoping you will hit something important as G4 started, if you really try to aim you can blow and enemies head off and get a very easy kill. The game is not worth the time unless you're complete bored of all of your other PS3 games or you just like crushing buildings when you smash in to them. Expand

The game is an embarrassment to the Gundam name, and raises suspicions that it was rushed for the PS3 launch. Clearly, the series -- and the fans -- deserve better.
  2. Only the most blinkered Mobile Suit fetishist could love this clunky battle sim, which trades speed, finesse, and depth for...well, nothing, really.
  3. I have nothing positive to say about this game. I even hate the menu screen. Perhaps the best thing I can come up with is that this miserable piece of trash is so awful that it’s destined to be the worst-selling game of the PS3 launch.