• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Mar 6, 2007
7.4

1. Aug 8, 2014
    Even though I'm not really into racing games, I loved this one from the very beginning. Graphic style really suits me, a variety of tracks, surfaces and vehicles let you play the game multiple times without getting bored, the difficulty level is quite challenging, and you need to think strategically and choose right ways for your vehicle every time. A pity there are no trophies, but that's just a minor disadvantage. Expand
  2. Jun 30, 2014
    Beyond my memories and nostalgia of this game, this game succeeded in every aspect and set an extremely high bar for graphics and intuitive racing gameplay at the time when it was released. This is a game where you can buy it and can't stop playing it!
  3. Apr 25, 2014
    Motorstorm is one of the few racing games I like, others being NFS Most Wanted(first one), Fuel, and NFS Undercover. Very visceral feeling, fun, arcade racer. Now it is only $0.89 for a used copy, very worth it.
  4. Apr 1, 2013
    This single-handedly justified my early PS3 purchased. So many nights of moving through those awesome menus and into races so intense (and perhaps a little too difficult), that is was an entirely new experience.

1. Motorstorm is pretty much the best off-road driving simulation ever to grace a console. The physics are so accurate, yet altered for arcade like effect, and feel so right that the development team must have had at least a couple Physics PhD’s on staff to pull off such a feat. [JPN Import]
  2. One of Motorstorm's big successes is that it demands of you things that other racers don't even bother to ask. You'll have to learn every nook and cranny of the terrain before you can drive around courses with confidence. [JPN Import]
  3. Tough, dynamic racing. A blistering thrill ride that makes good on PlayStation 3's promises. [JPN Import; Jan 2007, p.58]