7.8

1. ZachD
    Jan 20, 2010
    I've played both this game, and NBA Live 10, and the gameplay for 2k10, to me, is much better. The graphics seem more realistic and smoother thank Live 10, and the commentary is very good. The presentation is very true to life with constant player and team graphics. I like the way 2k10 does an automatic roster update when the game first loads, as well as being able to FULLY edit a I've played both this game, and NBA Live 10, and the gameplay for 2k10, to me, is much better. The graphics seem more realistic and smoother thank Live 10, and the commentary is very good. The presentation is very true to life with constant player and team graphics. I like the way 2k10 does an automatic roster update when the game first loads, as well as being able to FULLY edit a player, from looks and tendencies to attitude and contract. One glaring issue, however, is the menu. It's clunky and takes a lot of getting used to. Overall, though, this is a great game that I'm VERY glad I purchased. Expand
  2. TedA.
    Oct 6, 2009
    Anyone who's been a fan of this franchise for years can appreciate the small changes they have made in the game play as well as the improved physics, graphics and commentary. The game looks great and feels even better.
  3. yal?nyücesoy
    Oct 7, 2009
    my journey to te 2k series starts with a misunderstanding online shopping i ordered nba live 2007 and they send me nba 2k7, since then this series is the only sport serie that i play every year they get better and better 2k9 was simply amazing . except the online gaming problems 2k10 is just perfect
  4. AlvinSii
    Oct 17, 2009
    The new 2K10 is a great success. 2K sports has added a lot of new features such as NBA Today , My player and many other cool stuffs. I loves the new gameplay especially the way that 2K Sports try to present is excellent. The pla yers look so realistic just like you are watching NBA broadcast. It 's amazing.
  5. PaulH
    Oct 21, 2009
    same year same story, the best hoops game. its like wine. it ages great
  6. Ld.
    Oct 17, 2009
    It's awesome. Some minor glitches but it's still the best simulation of basketball. Beautiful graphics, smooth gameplay and a lot of content.
  7. jackm
    Dec 31, 2009
    A visual upgrade with overall player preference offensive possibilities. The use of the analogue sticks for shooting, dribbling, and dunking gives it a realistic flashy feel and visual representation. It can be sporadic at times with undesired plays especially in the passing/handling component of the game. The personal game options are very enjoyable and diverse while online interactive A visual upgrade with overall player preference offensive possibilities. The use of the analogue sticks for shooting, dribbling, and dunking gives it a realistic flashy feel and visual representation. It can be sporadic at times with undesired plays especially in the passing/handling component of the game. The personal game options are very enjoyable and diverse while online interactive play is not at all enjoyable due to fragmented frames and AI delay. Expand
  8. Nov 9, 2011
    It is fun to play as your favorite NBA team to compete with, but the real fun begins when you create your own NBA player and make him the best player ever.

With solid, fast paced gameplay and an excellent presentation that's easily the best the series has ever had, NBA 2K10 continues its strong pedigree of great basketball.
  2. It's tough to choose between this and NBA Live 10, but in this reviewer's opinion, NBA 2K10 wins at the buzzer.
  3. My Player mode’s uphill struggle may not appeal to everyone, but the outstanding presentation and best-in-class Association mode make NBA 2K10 the best basketball sim.