7.4

1. Aug 8, 2011
    I didn't really like this game but that may be because I'm not a football fan but looking at this like any orhergame if you don't know anything about football good luck playing anything but play now and online cause I couldn't understand one word in tis game
  2. May 30, 2011
    I purchased this after playing NCAA 10 alot, and thought that I would 'upgrade'! While the gameplay isn't much different to '10, the game just feels more polished compared. Love the game, well worth having to get it from the States.
  3. Sep 18, 2010
    This game is great if your a hardcore NCAA football fan. But I must say that once you own one version of this game, there is no reason to keep buying the newest version.

This game is buggy and you can tell that EA really half asses the NCAA series in general.

If you want a true football experience, go with madden 11.
  4. Aug 8, 2011

1. Even with some missed opportunities for growth, particularly in the Road to Glory mode, NCAA Football 11 is still easy to recommend to college football fans, and sports fans in general.
  2. NCAA has its flaws, but with improved on-the-field action, recruiting, and presentation (including the option to generate custom stories on your Dynasty), for the first time in years I feel like I'm getting the college experience.
    The complete, $60 package of NCAA Football 11 is the best that the series has produced in some time.