7.5

1. JohnnyN.
    Jun 28, 2008
    Triumph realy out did them self with this great game GFJ.
  2. JustinO.
    Jun 27, 2008
    This game is sweet and intriguing. The first game I got for my ps3.
  3. steveNicklesoft
    Jun 25, 2008
    No goof, no badness, horrible.
  4. JohnD
    Jun 28, 2008
    This is a very good starter game for new gammers and is an all around good game I would reccomend it to anyone.
  5. JJZ.
    Jun 26, 2008
    Some of the best fun I have had all year~!
  6. ShamusM.
    Jun 27, 2008
    Great game for what you pay for good storyline and graphics.
  7. Aug 2, 2011
    This game is pretty funny. The minions says loads of funny things, the graphic is joyful. Gameplay is simple and immediate. The settings are varied, but after some hours the game could result boring and repetitive.
    The expansion pack is nice, and will make meet you some old "friends" from the main game.
  8. May 12, 2015

Overlord is a game that serves to please its master. Just stand back, lift and arm and raise holy hell. [Issue#167, p.92]
  2. While the game's superb comedy feel makes the experience great fun, any evilness is all but lost, which is a shame as a touch more comedy cruelty would have been brilliant.
  3. Overlord may not be the most dazzling game you'll play this year, but it is one of the freshest in execution.