6.9

1. KalebF.
    May 30, 2007
    Considering this as a movie title I feel this game perfectly captures the movie style. Yet, if your one of those who is overly critical about everything in your life, you will not enjoy it. This is because it is very repetitive. But hey, what else happens in pirates of the carribean that is not in this game? (Nothing) This is a game that can be enjoyed with any age which to me is a great Considering this as a movie title I feel this game perfectly captures the movie style. Yet, if your one of those who is overly critical about everything in your life, you will not enjoy it. This is because it is very repetitive. But hey, what else happens in pirates of the carribean that is not in this game? (Nothing) This is a game that can be enjoyed with any age which to me is a great hit for my family. The netority idea makes it more challenging for gamers who like to take it to the next level. But is still enjoyable for kids too to just play threw. The game play is solid yet aveage at best & worth the money considering you like P.O.T.C. saga Expand
  2. JackB.
    Jun 1, 2007
    This is the definitive pirates of the caribbean game. Great swash buckleing fun for all ages. Yet, challengeing for the true games. A game that brings back a classy style to games. Keep up the great work Disney their is a lot of potential still there.
  3. ChrisJ.
    Nov 12, 2007
    This game is near perfect for a movie title. The combat is repetitive, but It never bothers me, and for people who are bothered by it, the amazing finishing moves overshadows that. The puzzles are mind-boggling and you get a huge sense of satisfaction when you finish them. The dueling is very fun, and the graphics are absolutely stunning. Anybody who enjoys the movies, sword fighting, or This game is near perfect for a movie title. The combat is repetitive, but It never bothers me, and for people who are bothered by it, the amazing finishing moves overshadows that. The puzzles are mind-boggling and you get a huge sense of satisfaction when you finish them. The dueling is very fun, and the graphics are absolutely stunning. Anybody who enjoys the movies, sword fighting, or even just pirates should definitely rent or buy this game. 9/10 Expand

1. The biggest issue with the value of this game is that the overall gameplay is not as inspiring as the visuals or the sound
  2. Play UK
    The only truly decent thing in the game is the music, and the fact that it's undeniably cool to explore the sets from the trilogy. [Issue#154, p.68]
  3. Unless you’re dying for achievements or are a fan of the films, there’s no reason to buy or even rent At World’s End. Instead, leave it to the films to do all the work for you, it’s easier and costs less.