4.7

1. Nov 15, 2011
    this is NOT ape escape. Ape escape is about freedom and catching monkeys. Its about using the dualshock analog controller. NOT about using a dumb stick to move the gadgets around. This game is trash. I cant BELIEVE they used time they could of used for ape escape 4 on this hunk of trash. I want my money back sony.
  2. Sep 3, 2012
    единственная нормальная игра на эту парашу пс 3, озон и ваномасединственная нормальная игра на эту парашу пс 3, озон и ваномас мрази =* Expand
  3. Nov 30, 2012
    I am really surprised why you have rated this game so low. Of course it is not a must-have production, but just an entertainment to fulfill short time. Yes, the goals are almost the same, but I could really enjoy 20-30 minute`s sessions with Ace Escape. If you don`t predict a lot from that game, you can be surprised how much fun it it gonna give you. I paid for that about 3000JPY, whichI am really surprised why you have rated this game so low. Of course it is not a must-have production, but just an entertainment to fulfill short time. Yes, the goals are almost the same, but I could really enjoy 20-30 minute`s sessions with Ace Escape. If you don`t predict a lot from that game, you can be surprised how much fun it it gonna give you. I paid for that about 3000JPY, which means about 28 USD and I do not regret. I am sure I will be back to Ace Escape after tiring day at work or during relaxing days at home for make me a good mood. Expand

Not even nicely suited apes are able to save this repetitive, visually obsolete and boring game. You better get drunk before trying this ape hunt. [Issue#207]
  2. It feels like Ape Escape is a curio from times past. [Sept 2011, p.111]
  3. Aug 14, 2011
    Ape Escape is quite funny, but the gameplay is too repetitive and boring to keep you motivated.