8.9

1. Jul 29, 2015
    Probably my least favorite Ratchet & Clank game. I don't approve of the new gameplay mechanics. The story is alright and not nearly as good as in the earlier games. The bosses are boring to be honest. Only the last boss was mildly entertaining. The weapons in this game are not as good as they were. They are all more or less the same with their shotgun range. They just look different fromProbably my least favorite Ratchet & Clank game. I don't approve of the new gameplay mechanics. The story is alright and not nearly as good as in the earlier games. The bosses are boring to be honest. Only the last boss was mildly entertaining. The weapons in this game are not as good as they were. They are all more or less the same with their shotgun range. They just look different from each other. The puzzles were not good either. They weren't hard, but just time consuming. The Clank missions almost bore me to death.

Not really a fan of this one.
  2. Dec 11, 2014
    Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (known as Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time in most PAL countries) is a 2009 platformer video game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for the PlayStation 3. It is the sequel to Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty.
  3. BrettD
    Dec 4, 2009
    It's an okay game if you have nothing else to play. The previous game FTOD was much better though. It had a better script making me laugh often whereas this one I laughed seldom. The new weapons are cool though and I enjoy how insomniac keeps the weapons fresh. I do miss some of the older aspects like more grind rails and the mini games like the hacking the circuit with the sixaxis. It's an okay game if you have nothing else to play. The previous game FTOD was much better though. It had a better script making me laugh often whereas this one I laughed seldom. The new weapons are cool though and I enjoy how insomniac keeps the weapons fresh. I do miss some of the older aspects like more grind rails and the mini games like the hacking the circuit with the sixaxis. Not a terrible game but definitely a rental. Expand
  4. May 15, 2013
    I have always loved the Ratchet & Clank series and this doesn't disappoint in terms of the experience. This probably has the best story of any game in the series revealing more about Ratchet and Clank's respective origins and what happened to the Lombaxes. The other characters are great to with Azimuth being my favourite. The wepons are as fun as ever and the same great platforming andI have always loved the Ratchet & Clank series and this doesn't disappoint in terms of the experience. This probably has the best story of any game in the series revealing more about Ratchet and Clank's respective origins and what happened to the Lombaxes. The other characters are great to with Azimuth being my favourite. The wepons are as fun as ever and the same great platforming and shooting is there from the other games. The changes such as now being able to freely pilot your ship and Clanks's time puzzles are good to. It changes up the gameplay well unlike All 4 One. The graphics are great to with alien worlds and varying environments looking better than ever. Truly a great game Collapse

1. Same gameplay, new story. More jokes and many new little gadgets make the new part of this series as enjoyable as the older ones. Insomniac Games build on their qualities and do well so.
    This is the last part in the trilogy and has a few new gameplay possibilities. You can use the great new Hooverboots, explore space with your spaceship and you need to find Clank. A great adventure and a truly worthy closing of the trilogy.
    It's not a difficult game, but with bolts, Zoni, Skill Points, holoplans, Constructo Mods, space missions, Trophies and Challenge Mode, there's an abundance of gameplay. It's a robust single player experience, and I particularly love that Insomniac has kept their signature Skill Points, with their own quirky requirements, separate from Trophies.