8.9

1. BrettD
    Dec 4, 2009
    It's an okay game if you have nothing else to play. The previous game FTOD was much better though. It had a better script making me laugh often whereas this one I laughed seldom. The new weapons are cool though and I enjoy how insomniac keeps the weapons fresh. I do miss some of the older aspects like more grind rails and the mini games like the hacking the circuit with the sixaxis. It's an okay game if you have nothing else to play. The previous game FTOD was much better though. It had a better script making me laugh often whereas this one I laughed seldom. The new weapons are cool though and I enjoy how insomniac keeps the weapons fresh. I do miss some of the older aspects like more grind rails and the mini games like the hacking the circuit with the sixaxis. Not a terrible game but definitely a rental. Expand
  2. Dec 11, 2014
    Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (known as Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time in most PAL countries) is a 2009 platformer video game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for the PlayStation 3. It is the sequel to Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty.
  3. Jul 29, 2015
    Probably my least favorite Ratchet & Clank game. I don't approve of the new gameplay mechanics. The story is alright and not nearly as good as in the earlier games. The bosses are boring to be honest. Only the last boss was mildly entertaining. The weapons in this game are not as good as they were. They are all more or less the same with their shotgun range. They just look different fromProbably my least favorite Ratchet & Clank game. I don't approve of the new gameplay mechanics. The story is alright and not nearly as good as in the earlier games. The bosses are boring to be honest. Only the last boss was mildly entertaining. The weapons in this game are not as good as they were. They are all more or less the same with their shotgun range. They just look different from each other. The puzzles were not good either. They weren't hard, but just time consuming. The Clank missions almost bore me to death.

Not really a fan of this one.
  4. Jan 2, 2012
    Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time is the final game to the future saga and overall became a more exciting game than Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty. The game may have the same formula as previous Ratchet and Clank games, but provides new elements that's never been featured in the other Ratchet titles like exploring through space freely and the new Clank's time puzzles. I thinkRatchet and Clank: A Crack in Time is the final game to the future saga and overall became a more exciting game than Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty. The game may have the same formula as previous Ratchet and Clank games, but provides new elements that's never been featured in the other Ratchet titles like exploring through space freely and the new Clank's time puzzles. I think what makes this game really engaging is the continuation of the story and those outstanding animations. Though some parts of the plot are a bit mind boggling and even if the visuals are really vivid this time around, the cutscenes seem too inconsistent compared to previous Ratchet games. As always, the writing in the story and humour is great for both kids and adults to enjoy with a great set of voice cast to make the experience really entertaining. Like Tools of Destruction, A Crack in Time came close to a perfect 10 with its old and new variety of gameplay, but the lack of world explorations and recycled weapons gives it a 9. Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time is definitely the better Ratchet and Clank game to try out on the PS3, but be warned that you might be confused with the story if you decide to play this game before Tools of Destruction. Collapse

1. Same gameplay, new story. More jokes and many new little gadgets make the new part of this series as enjoyable as the older ones. Insomniac Games build on their qualities and do well so.
    This is the last part in the trilogy and has a few new gameplay possibilities. You can use the great new Hooverboots, explore space with your spaceship and you need to find Clank. A great adventure and a truly worthy closing of the trilogy.
    It's not a difficult game, but with bolts, Zoni, Skill Points, holoplans, Constructo Mods, space missions, Trophies and Challenge Mode, there's an abundance of gameplay. It's a robust single player experience, and I particularly love that Insomniac has kept their signature Skill Points, with their own quirky requirements, separate from Trophies.